Ok, how about something positive......

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Quite selective with your call outs aren’t you. 

I thought the guy who listed Obama (who I’d put as a middling president) was the one trolling to be honest. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh thanks.  I forgot to add that the the list. 

👌🏼

Seeing that the OP asked for this to be civil and obviously some people don't know how to be, he deserves it. Typical to expect in PPP though and sad. Wow you guys cannot control yourselves from trolling that is pathetic.

This is why your stances are garbage b.c you can't even act like an adult.

Edited by TBBills

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Seeing that the OP asked for this to be civil and obviously some people don't know how to be, he deserves it. Typical to expect in PPP though and sad. Wow you guys cannot control yourselves from trolling that is pathetic.

Interesting how you call me out on this and not the person who instigated it.  Why is that?  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You do realize that you made the first personal attack in this thread and now inflamed it. You could make it stop by not responding then the civility continues apace. 

It’s not easy to not respond (trust me I know) but when you don’t take the bait, you quench the incivility. Dead. Like on the spot. Out goes that fire. If 20 people did that and focused on the arguments and debates here, you’d change this board. Change this board and you might change another place.

Just a thought. I struggle with it too!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, shoshin said:

You do realize that you made the first personal attack in this thread and now inflamed it. You could make it stop by not responding then the civility continues apace. 

It’s not easy to not respond (trust me I know) but when you don’t take the bait, you quench the incivility. Dead. Like on the spot. Out goes that fire. If 20 people did that and focused on the arguments and debates here, you’d change this board. Change this board and you might change another place.

Just a thought. I struggle with it too!

No I didn't I was responding to his bull#### he was doing to me. Not surprising though you guys love to troll, only a matter of time before you take a DR dirt nap.

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Interesting how you call me out on this and not the person who instigated it.  Why is that?  

I did...

Like I said not surprising that you all couldn't stop yourself from trolling it's like heroin for you.

Edited by TBBills

9 hours ago, TBBills said:

You got a ***** problem? I could have sworn they asked for no trolling in this one topic and you have to be a ***** asshat.

Apparently you do? You're the one posting about Bush Jr, Obama and Clintons as the best presidents LMAO.

The only joke I made was about Nixon. Forgot to add in Eisenhower as well.

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Apparently you do? You're the one posting about Bush Jr, Obama and Clintons as the best presidents LMAO.

The only joke I made was about Nixon. Forgot to add in Eisenhower as well.

Oh ok you were so busy to troll you didn't read the whole post. I never said Bush Jr was my favorite I said he made me laugh. Learn how to read.

Glad you responded b.c people wouldn't have realized you couldn't read until you went and dug yourself a bigger hole by posting this.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Lincoln, easily.

In no particular order

Eisenhower

Obama

Clinton

FDR

Truman

LBJ

Kennedy

Washington 

And while he is almost universally reviled, Carter was the most moral man to hold the office in my lifetime.

I don't know if he was reviled. He just wasn't an effective President. Great human being. 

Many of the more effective Presidents in history were not great human beings. I think historians whitewash the imperfections because the end justified the means. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Oh ok you were so busy to troll you didn't read the whole post. I never said Bush Jr was my favorite I said he made me laugh. Learn how to read.

Glad you responded b.c people wouldn't have realized you couldn't read until you went and dug yourself a bigger hole by posting this.

My attention is elsewhere right now so yeah I didn't bother rereading your post...

Regardless I don't find the need to attack other people based on their beliefs with name-calling and such, I'm not trolling just because I like Trump, get a life!

I still don't understand what your problem with me is as I cracked a quick quip about Nixon and said I liked Trump...

In fact Trump, JFK and Eisenhower are my top 3 "new era" presidents because of the cahones they have to tell people the truth about certain nefarious people trying to do nefarious actions behind the scenes. 

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

My attention is elsewhere right now so yeah I didn't bother rereading your post...

Regardless I don't find the need to attack other people based on their beliefs with name-calling and such, I'm not trolling just because I like Trump, get a life!

I still don't understand what your problem with me is as I cracked a quick quip about Nixon and said I liked Trump...

In fact Trump, JFK and Eisenhower are my top 3 "new era" presidents because of the cahones they have to tell people the truth about certain nefarious people trying to do nefarious actions behind the scenes. 

Sorry buddy don't give a ***** you already ***** yourself by admitting you were trolling and don't know how to read, thanks for digging your hole.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll go with:

Kelly

Kemp (not the poster)

Allen

Ferguson

Oh wait....let me get back to you

Fixed.  I could see Allen surpassing Kemp with a couple of playoff wins.  Kemp gets some credit for actually winning an AFL championship.  Ferguson was good but never great.  Longevity is his strong suit.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, westside2 said:

Name your favorite President from Washington to Obama. This is a favorites only, please no trolling or name calling. It's been a tough few days here and I'm hoping we can have a positive, friendly debate. Everyone is welcome. I'll start first and have a brief explanation why.

Favorite President,

I narrowed it down to three between the father of our ciuntry George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and John Adams. I think all three were not only great leaders but great men as well. I'm going to go with Lincoln, I have read many books on all three but Lincoln in my humble opinion was a man of great character and strength and showed real leadership during the lowest point in our country.

I would love to hear yours.....

Edit: I exclude Trump because he has yet to finish his presidency and for other obvious reasons.

Nixon, because we were born on the same day (different year).  I don't care about the rest of his problems.  Yes, very shallow I know. 

Real answer, limiting this only to my lifetime, Reagan easily and his electoral performance speaks for itself.  People often don't realize or remember he won 49 of 50 states for re-election. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh thanks.  I forgot to add that the the list. 

👌🏼

Interesting that you use the white power hand gesture in your response.  

And, FWIW, Jefferson was a prolific writer on the issue of black inferiority.  Justified racism in that way.  Brilliant man, but also a racist.  

Edited by SectionC3