Reasons why I should vote for Biden.....

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

And this right here is why what you heard from some Ukranian about "communism" means precisely ***** all to me. You can't actually be bothered to internally rationalize something before making it somebody else's (my) problem.

Okay.

47 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I already responded to your ignorance- please respond to that or to my other question to you about Florida if you want to have a discussion. Making dumb quips is not clever or smart.

You cannot even answer me you gave me a list of ***** that last checked was not done and told me it's true b.c you wanted it to be. 

Done responding to your bull#### b.c you obviously want to just play trolling games. Typical of the Repubtards that are in PPP, they won't answer you but they will attack you b.c it's the only thing you poor slobs have left.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Basically, if you liked how things were under Obama vote for Biden.  If not, vote for Trump.  

Thank you Doc.  It took 6 pages before someone who is a likely Biden voter to give a serious response to the OP.  I'm not surprised that it came from you, a level headed voice with a different perspective.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Thank you Doc.  It took 6 pages before someone who is a likely Biden voter to give a serious response to the OP.  I'm not surprised that it came from you, a level headed voice with a different perspective.

You just decided to ignore the reasons 

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Basically, if you liked how things were under Obama vote for Biden.  If not, vote for Trump.  

Thanks Doc, you gave some good answers. I may not agree, especially on antifa and fracking. I believe antifa has full support of democratic governors and mayors. Biden has flip flopped so much when it comes to fracking, I don't know what he would do. Getting rid of oil and gas will only leave us at the mercy of the Saudis. No way do I want to go back to that. 

If you have time, I would like to hear your comments on what I just said. 

Thanks Doc.

A Biden presidency will be quieter, media wise and I don't foresee an Administration that will do much. A lot of people are not voting for Trump but that is not the same as a vote for Biden's plan. 

I don't expect a Biden Administration to do anything, good or bad,  because all of Biden's campaigns, including this one, are just as chaotic and poorly run as Trump's. You'll see bizarre hires and bizarre things being said by an elderly President. Many horses will continue to drown in the middle of the "policy" river. You're asking a career Senator, who's done nothing else in his 50 year career, to be this great President and fix problems. There's no prescedent that suggests he will be anything but average. 

Both Biden and Harris have Trump's learning curve in how to lead, and you see how well that's gone. Being senators isn't a leadership position like a governor, and Biden doesn't have a Pence to fall back on. There will be a frenzy of policy ideas shotgunned in year one, but precious few will ever see a finish line. 

I also don't think Biden has any sort of Obama-era mandate other than.... he's not Trump. 

33 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Thanks Doc, you gave some good answers. I may not agree, especially on antifa and fracking. I believe antifa has full support of democratic governors and mayors. Biden has flip flopped so much when it comes to fracking, I don't know what he would do. Getting rid of oil and gas will only leave us at the mercy of the Saudis. No way do I want to go back to that. 

If you have time, I would like to hear your comments on what I just said. 

Thanks Doc.

What's the confusion you have over fracking?  It's been his policy since the beginning of his campaign for no new fracking on public lands.  Banning it would take away a technique that has allowed us to become largely energy independent and would be political suicide in a state like Pennsylvania.  Fracking expanded at the greatest rate in history during the Obama/Biden years.

56 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's really not a high bar.  This place has been nuts lately.

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

What's the confusion you have over fracking?  It's been his policy since the beginning of his campaign for no new fracking on public lands.  Banning it would take away a technique that has allowed us to become largely energy independent and would be political suicide in a state like Pennsylvania.  Fracking expanded at the greatest rate in history during the Obama/Biden years.

...ironically AND Bills related, NYS fracking ban is a MAJOR rub for Pegula versus Andy of Mayberry...he sees it as a "win-win".....experienced at safe fracking while NYS reaps major benefits.....

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It would be more believable if you had said Trump created ANTIFA since they didnt even exist till he wanted them to.

They've been around a hell of a lot longer than Trump has been in politics. Research it before spouting falsehoods

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

It would be more believable if you had said Trump created ANTIFA since they didnt even exist till he wanted them to.

False

You should take your own advice

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

you can go look it up they have the videos to prove it. Youtube is a wonder for you, go check it out.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

False

You should take your own advice

They aren't an organization you just want them to be. They weren't around before hand you just want them to be. Trump gave them the power b.c he wanted to call them terrorists so people like you could fall for it. 

ANTIFA was nothing until Trump decided he needed something to try and sway voters... And you fell for it... Hook, line, and sinker.

Edited by TBBills

37 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I agree about it would crazy to ban it. Especially in Penn. I could be wrong but I swore he he said he would both ban it, then say he wouldn't ban it. Not 100% sure though. Are you worried about the peace deal between Israel and Saudi Arabia? I know Obama did not have a good relationship with Israel. Seems he went out of his way to exclude them. I have no idea what Biden's foreign policy is, I know what Trump has done and it is extremely impressive.I'm not sure Biden could have done what Trump has done.