Reasons why I should vote for Biden.....

If any Democrats out there can give me some reasons to vote for him, I'm all ears. Having been a Democrat my entire life, up until recently that is. I would love to return.

Some questions I would like to know.....

1. Do you consider antifa/BLM part of the Democrats? If not, who do they belong too?

2. How does Biden plan to restart the economy when he plans on closing coal and oil?

3. Will Biden get rid of free trade with China? Will factories and pharmaceuticals return to China?

4. Will Biden cancel the tax cuts that has saved thousands of dollars for the middle class?

What exactly is his plan for health care other than Obama care and all of its flaws?

I would love to have a reason to return back to the party I grew up with. But I need to know what they actually stand for.

Thank you in advance.

• Like (+1) 2

You can choose the guy who hasn't done anything in 4 years of being president, or an old guy who probably won't do much in his 4 year but at least he wont be crazy and destroy this country any further than Trump already has. Both men are rapists, both men are too old to even be running this country but for some reason people wanted them to run.

It really doesn't matter too much who you choose the next 4 years are going to be very bad.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, westside2 said:

If any Democrats out there can give me some reasons to vote for him, I'm all ears. Having been a Democrat my entire life, up until recently that is. I would love to return.

1. Do you consider antifa/BLM part of the Democrats? If not, who do they belong too?

2. How does Biden plan to restart the economy when he plans on closing coal and oil?

3. Will Biden get rid of free trade with China? Will factories and pharmaceuticals return to China?

4. Will Biden cancel the tax cuts that has saved thousands of dollars for the middle class?

What exactly is his plan for health care other than Obama care and all of its flaws?

I would love to have a reason to return back to the party I grew up with. But I need to know what they actually stand for.

Thank you in advance.

Don't forget Puerto Rico and DC statehood, abolishing the electoral college and packing the court. Why wouldn't you vote for one party rule if you are a Democrat?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Don't forget Puerto Rico and DC statehood, abolishing the electoral college and packing the court. Why wouldn't you vote for one party rule if you are a Democrat?

You need a distribution of both sides as evenly as possible... Sadly people follow their own side no matter what like idiots instead of looking at things piece by piece.

Democratic and republican party's should really not be around anymore. This backwards thinking of choosing a side instead of choosing the person is destroying this country.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Thank you in advance.

Look it up.  Unlike Covid Donnie and the Republicans, the Democrats actually have a party platform for 2020, and it's available on the internet for all you supposed "ex-Democrat"  Trumplets and alt-righties to read.  

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Look it up.  Unlike Covid Donnie and the Republicans, the Democrats actually have a party platform for 2020, and it's available on the internet for all you supposed "ex-Democrat"  Trumplets and alt-righties to read.  

It's much quicker to say you have no idea.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Thank you in advance.

What part of Orange Man Bad don't you understand?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Can anyone give any reason why to vote for Trump other than the promise of more riots, unrest, and unemployment?

You think that's going to change with Joe, if not get worse?  LOL!

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Can anyone give any reason why to vote for Trump other than the promise of more riots, unrest, and unemployment?

Are you admitting you'll riot if Trump wins? Sounds like a threat.

Edited by LB3
  • Like (+1) 1