Reasons why I should vote for Biden.....

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Try reading:

• nominating constitutionalist Supreme Court and lower court judges
  • Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home
  • Get Allies to Pay their Fair Share
  • Teach American Exceptionalism
  • Expand Opportunity Zones
  • Cut Taxes to Boost Take-Home Pay and Keep Jobs in America

And those are only the ones I am certain are true, some I would need to do more research to confirm. 

None of that has been done... WTF is wrong with you

Why is it people need to make ***** up that can be actually checked?

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

None of that has been done... WTF is wrong with you

Why is it people need to make ***** up that can be actually checked?

He has not nominated constitutionalist judges? He has not made NATO pay it's fair share? He did not cut taxes? Are you truly proud of your ignorance?

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I think the best reason/argument to vote for Biden is to stop the madness.  Granted, much of this madness is the left throwing an irrational hissy fit weekly.  There needs to be a return to normalcy.  A trump being president, whether or not it is even his fault, is the X factor.  

I am not voting for either, but that’s the best Biden argument imo.  And it’s fair

I do agree with your overall point and I can understand the sentiment. To me, voting Biden is the equivalent of giving in to your 5 year old who is throwing a public tantrum. Not a good precedent to set, imo

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Trump is an ass.

But the results of his first 3 years before COVID are hard to ignore.

• Record low unemployment
  • No new wars.  Reduction in foreign deployments
  • ISIS virtually destroyed
  • Better/Fairer trade deals with China and North America.
  • Reduced tensions with NK.

I don't think Biden would have handled the Covid response much differently.

Biden had 47 years in political office to make an impact and did nothing but make things worse.

He is a shell.  He will be a trojan horse for the policies of Pelosi, Schumer, AOC and Bernie.

You can look at how H1N1 was dealt with by the Obama/Biden administration to see how a Biden administration would have handled COVID-19.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

53 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Can anyone give any reason why to vote for Trump other than the promise of more riots, unrest, and unemployment?

Thanks for pulling off the mask. Vote for who we tell you to or else we continue to riot and burn / loot businesses.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You shouldn't. He's a terrible candidate. That said, you shouldn't vote for Trump either. To normalize selecting the "least worst" candidate is to condone the process by which the parties are able to present two completely unfit dementia patients as the only two choices for our nation's leadership.

As an independent who often aligns with Dems because of a lack of a leftist party, I don't see why you would ever be interested in being a democrat. Your posts seem to be far more aligned with what's going on over in the Republican camp.

18 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I think the best reason/argument to vote for Biden is to stop the madness.  Granted, much of this madness is the left throwing an irrational hissy fit weekly.  There needs to be a return to normalcy.  A trump being president, whether or not it is even his fault, is the X factor.  

I am not voting for either, but that’s the best Biden argument imo.  And it’s fair

So you give in to the child who is throwing a temper tantrum? Do you see anything that can go wrong with that kind of thinking?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Thanks for pulling off the mask. Vote for who we tell you to or else we continue to riot and burn / loot businesses.

Exactly Trump will create more unrest in a country he has almost fully destroyed. He loves this stuff he loves his Proud Boys and is happy that people still think ANTIFA is a real organization.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sadly I have a couple of co-workers who actually used the riots as reasons to vote for Biden. They believe the violent people will calm down if Biden wins.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Exactly Trump will create more unrest in a country he has almost fully destroyed. He loves this stuff he loves his Proud Boys and is happy that people still think ANTIFA is a real organization.

Ok,  now I'm convinced you're nothing more than a troll. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I do agree with your overall point and I can understand the sentiment. To me, voting Biden is the equivalent of giving in to your 5 year old who is throwing a public tantrum. Not a good precedent to set, imo

Yeah, I do not understand the, "Vote for me and all the rioting, looting, and sedition stops. We'll just go back to the endless wars, giving away our economy to China, and supporting other countries off the backs of the American taxpayer" being a winning strategy. 🤷‍♂️ As you say, it is rewarding the temper-tantrum if the last four years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

Sadly I have a couple of co-workers who actually used the riots as reasons to vote for Biden. They believe the violent people will calm down if Biden wins.

I think that is the radical left's intention. Scare them into voting for Biden.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

ANTIFA is make believe?  Wtf

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, I do not understand the, "Vote for me and all the rioting, looting, and sedition stops. We'll just go back to the endless wars, giving away our economy to China, and supporting other countries off the backs of the American taxpayer" being a winning strategy. 🤷‍♂️ As you say, it is rewarding the temper-tantrum if the last four years.

I mean, there are certainly parents who are completely dismayed by the scene and give in just to make it stop. I get that and I don't necessarily judge. Everyone's got to pick their battles. Based on the past 4 years, I'm on the side of not giving in to the spectacle. 

• Like (+1) 1