Will Carr follow Fitz in targeting Levi Wallace?

LB48

9 hours ago, LB48 said:

Derek Carr has a very quick release.  He throws quick and accurate short timing passes.  With the Fitz success vs. Levi and a general lack of respect for the middle coverage by MLB Edmunds in the RAMS game it's a possibility!

Regardless, GO BILLS!

He turned the tables on Goff with an int :)

CB is a tough job...they are going to get beat its the nature of the game.

The key to the position is to forget the previous play and get mentally ready for the next.

I like this kid...he has moxie....walk on at Bama to starter then UDFA to starter in the NFL.

He isn't Tre but he is getting better.

4 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

I’ll have to take the under. Motor should be poised to have a good game. But Josh should get 4, 3 at the least

5 TD's by JA and a couple more on the  ground by Motor...I like your thinking :)

I guess I change my score prediction ;)

Bills 49

Pirates 20

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think he has officially been activated yet. 

If memory serves, they have until sometime this afternoon to activate Norman such that he would be eligible to play tomorrow.  If he made it through practice all week without incident, then judging by the move with Cam Lewis I’d expect that announcement toot sweet.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Lol. You really just have no idea what you are talking about. 

Edmunds was very bad defending the run.  He was solid the overwhelming majority of the game in pass protection. The only time he looked bad in pass protection was when he was chasing Woods or Kupp, which of course is an impossible assignment for almost anyone, much less a linebacker. Getting guys in that position, however, is what makes McVay so good. 

Fans, for whatever reason, think that if a player was bad in one distinct area of responsibility, they were bad in all areas. This is obviously not how that works. 

false, the Rams beat the snot out of the middle of the field because Goff would move Edmunds around either with his eyes or by moving out of the pocket, Edmunds would move up and leave wide open throwing lanes, which were being abused by Woods and Kupp. Edmunds maintains his lanes the short passing game doesn’t happen either.  He was a COMPLETE liability, maybe the first time he’s been a complete player his whole career.

3 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

false, the Rams beat the snot out of the middle of the field because Goff would move Edmunds around either with his eyes or by moving out of the pocket, Edmunds would move up and leave wide open throwing lanes, which were being abused by Woods and Kupp. Edmunds maintains his lanes the short passing game doesn’t happen either.  He was a COMPLETE liability, maybe the first time he’s been a complete player his whole career.

This made me die laughing. Thanks for that.

Im glad I could be here for your discovery of the play action pass.

Edited by JoshAllenHasBigHands

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Says the guy who just learned what play action does to a line backer. Love this. 

Go back and watch the game, no play action, Edmunds can’t maintain his responsibility, comes up and leaves the seam wide open, repeatedly.