Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

On this we can agree.

China was slow to admit the magnitude of the issue and critical weeks were lost.

No, China hid the fact that they had the virus, hid the virus and then claimed it couldn't be transferred from person to person after sending out their citizens around the world while preventing them from traveling within their own country. Oh, while all of this was happening they bought up all of the world's protective equipment. It was more than China being "slow". 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I cannot believe the amount of people who are not furious with China over unleashing COVID-19 on an unsuspecting world. Their lack of transparency made things even worse.  China has much to answer for, the question is will they be held accountable?

China is the greatest threat to world peace and stability.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I hadn't even thought about that.

The Trump tweet refers to it as COVID-19. What happened?

The White House has been overtaken by politically correct lizards.

Edited by meazza

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, China hid the fact that they had the virus, hid the virus and then claimed it couldn't be transferred from person to person after sending out their citizens around the world while preventing them from traveling within their own country. Oh, while all of this was happening they bought up all of the world's protective equipment. It was more than China being "slow". 

Yup.  My niece's former roommate from her freshman year (last year) was from Wuhan.  After coming back from inter-semester break (which started prior to Christmas), the roommate told her that the market where this allegedly started from had been scrubbed clean and was empty, whereas it was usually filthy and bustling.  Meaning they knew about it at the end of November beginning of December at the latest.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did she interact with Don and Melania?

Edited by Doc

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  My niece's former roommate from her freshman year (last year) was from Wuhan.  After coming back from inter-semester break (which started prior to Christmas), the roommate told her that the market where this allegedly started from had been scrubbed clean and was empty, whereas it was usually filthy and bustling.

Did she interact with Don and Melania?

Now c'mon man, she simply transferred the virus to everyone remotely. 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  My niece's former roommate from her freshman year (last year) was from Wuhan.  After coming back from inter-semester break (which started prior to Christmas), the roommate told her that the market where this allegedly started from had been scrubbed clean and was empty, whereas it was usually filthy and bustling.  Meaning they knew about it at the end of November beginning of December at the latest.

So did Trump

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

And millions of other Americans that understand 

1. Particle size makes them pointless 

2. You are constantly touching the mask and then touching stuff that others will touch

3. Anyone that does not see this is an idiot. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So did Trump

Link? How many times do you think you can say this without backing it up? 

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Jennifer Rubin, finding her happy place amongst the leftists.

She's actually a conservative. -)