Week 4: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

THe one thing that is scary is the Bills away record against the Raiders.   We are 1-11 with the sole victory coming  in 1991.  I hope this team changes that narrative this Sunday.   It is a key AFC match up and we need this road win. 

7 minutes ago, ganesh said:

THe one thing that is scary is the Bills away record against the Raiders.   We are 1-11 with the sole victory coming  in 1991.  I hope this team changes that narrative this Sunday.   It is a key AFC match up and we need this road win. 

I mean it means literally nothing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is fantastic stuff.  Helps me understand much better how McVay was making life difficult for our defense.

'Zo sighting as a commentator!

Am I correct in interpreting this that in terms of pass protection, the Bills were employing somewhat of a "prevent" strategy with the DBs playing deeper than normal?

🙂

8 hours ago, ganesh said:

Hey! You face Daryl Lamonica with a chip on his shoulders for 7 years, followed by HOFer Snake Stabler, followed by Jim Plunketts’ resurrection and see how you fare?

Gimme a couple more years of Jay Schroeder and we’d have evened it out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ganesh said:

I’ve been on the West Coast for 40 years.  The Bills are probably about 3-30 in history out here, some of which i attended.  I only saw them win once in person, vs the Rams in 2016 out of over a dozen games. Hopefully this squad can get this one.

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

In this season of doubt and despair, one rises above- a signal of hope.... the completely unknown, recently hired PR manager(s) at OBD. 

But yes- Beane in his Michael Westen style definitely has it.

Also, watching the QB’s try and figure it out is hilarious.... 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I just discovered that “drip” is a thing...I’m sure Mrs. Bandit can confirm, but I am fairly confident that I am dripless; wholly lacking drip.

I didn’t get it at all at first and more less came to the conclusion that If you don’t know, you ain’t got it....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I didn’t get it at all at first and more less came to the conclusion that If you don’t know, you ain’t got it....

I’m an almost 40 year old WNY suburbanite consultant with 3 kids and a used minivan...there’s a 100% chance that I am sans “drip” 🤣

• Haha (+1) 5

11 hours ago, ganesh said:

That was a sad game. Everyone had rallied around Norwood after XXV but this despite the game winning kick this game showed how much he had broken.