Trump’s Post Presidency—What Will He Do?

Tiberius

Donald Trump Expertly Trolls Joe Biden and Kamala Harris With Big Announcement on Border Visit Plans

The Biden administration has faced a tidal wave of legitimate criticisms from Republicans and even some Democrats and mainstream media journalists over Vice President Kamala Harris’ continued sidestepping of questions on when exactly she plans on visiting the southern border. Her much-touted trip to the Northern Triangle last week was a disaster, with Harris at times looking unexplainably defensive and hostile with reporters who gently asked her the question that she never would directly answer (outside of that time she lied about visiting the border). Seeing as we’re closing in on the three-month anniversary of President Biden first putting Harris in charge

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/06/15/donald-trump-expertly-trolls-joe-biden-and-kamala-harris-with-big-announcement-on-border-visit-plans-n397339

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 5:24 PM, Tiberius said:

No. He’s too fat and too f’n stupid. He is a pos. 

You will still still go to his moron rallies though. Gatherings of stupid 

Here is the man that thinks the current president is making all the right decisions for humanity while the cost of everything is on the rise from gov't spending that fixes little or nothing .

Then the border went from semi calm to a catastrophe per a direct announcement by the new POTUS and then he folds like a house of cards to the Communist Chinese and still believes that Iran will abide by the prior arrangement when Joe was VP .

Yet he always returns to Trump as a excuse almost like he is stuck in the past in more ways than one and just can't seem to get beyond that along with a few others .

But those that may not agree with him or may have different thoughts and views are the ones that are stupid, close minded & short sighted go figure .

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Here is the man that thinks the current president is making all the right decisions for humanity while the cost of everything is on the rise from gov't spending that fixes little or nothing .

Then the border went from semi calm to a catastrophe per a direct announcement by the new POTUS and then he folds like a house of cards to the Communist Chinese and still believes that Iran will abide by the prior arrangement when Joe was VP .

Yet he always returns to Trump as a excuse almost like he is stuck in the past in more ways than one and just can't seem to get beyond that along with a few others .

But those that may not agree with him or may have different thoughts and views are the ones that are stupid, close minded & short sighted go figure .

There's your mistake "T"

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, T master said:

Trump really is a POS 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump really is a POS 

Of course he is you have been saying that for now 5 years and will continue to say it and even blame things going on now on him to try and make the new POS look like the good guy when in all reality he's no better it's just that you can't or should i say won't see it !!

They are all under the influence of the people with money from behind the scenes .

13 minutes ago, T master said:

Of course he is you have been saying that for now 5 years and will continue to say it and even blame things going on now on him to try and make the new POS look like the good guy when in all reality he's no better it's just that you can't or should i say won't see it !!

They are all under the influence of the people with money from behind the scenes .

I wonder if the GOP candidates for office will still be saying climate change is a fraud 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I wonder if the GOP candidates for office will still be saying climate change is a fraud 

WOW That was a change of direction !!

They may but no matter what the new President won't hold China accountable for their part in making change as far as that is concerned because he's their buddy and they won't change even if the world or NATO says they ned to until there is another POTUS that has any balls to take action in some way the US will continue to do more than all the rest & the Chinese will continue to thumb their nose at every one .

Edited by T master

38 minutes ago, T master said:

WOW That was a change of direction !!

They may but no matter what the new President won't hold China accountable for their part in making change as far as that is concerned because he's their buddy and they won't change even if the world or NATO says they ned to until there is another POTUS that has any balls to take action in some way the US will continue to do more than all the rest & the Chinese will continue to thumb their nose at every one .

China is building more coal burning power plants right now than actually exist in other countries. India, same. At the same time rain forests and regular forests are getting cut down at a very fast pace. So the problem is only accelerating. Trump telling lies about climate change is him acting like a Chinese dictator. 

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

China is building more coal burning power plants right now than actually exist in other countries. India, same. At the same time rain forests and regular forests are getting cut down at a very fast pace. So the problem is only accelerating. Trump telling lies about climate change is him acting like a Chinese dictator. 

I agree you are corrupt ! Wow that almost hurt in some ways ...

Was he lying or was he trying to place the blame where it belongs on countries other than the US ? The US has followed & lowered our green house gases over the years and complied with all the new laws passed down .

So when he said green house gases weren't a problem did he mean here which given the change the US has made in complying could be partially true but you would rather place the blame on him due to your bias mixed with your hate for him & call it a lie as usual .

So here's a question for you, isn't it time the other countries do the same and seeing as they are doing most of the polluting they need to be the ones paying out more of the cash at these G whatever summits to fix it instead of the US always paying out the most which seems to always be the case !

So the guy you voted for and back as being the guy to fix all that Trump supposedly screwed up needs to grow a set of balls and hold those that you mentioned accountable in some way shape or form for the atrocities they are committing against the environment .

Now he has a chance to finally after being a "Career politician" to for one time do something good & jump on the chance to make a change for the better but i bet he just sits back and makes we the people try to do more change while the true climate criminals do what ever the hell they want and he just watches because of his lack of testosterone and the fact that his nuts have still yet to drop . 

Time will tell but i bet we will be the ones with our feet held to the fire and nothing will change because the good we as a country do will be off set by China & others not being held accountable by this POTUS and other countries .

Edited by T master

8 minutes ago, T master said:

I agree you are corrupt ! Wow that almost hurt in some ways ...

Was he lying or was he trying to place the blame where it belongs on countries other than the US ? The US has followed & lowered our green house gases over the years and complied with all the new laws passed down .

So when he said green house gases weren't a problem did he mean here which given the change the US has made in complying could be partially true but you would rather place the blame on him due to your bias mixed with your hate for him & call it a lie as usual .

So here's a question for you, isn't it time the other countries do the same and seeing as they are doing most of the polluting they need to be the ones paying out more of the cash at these G whatever summits to fix it instead of the US always paying out the most which seems to always be the case !

So the guy you voted for and back as being the guy to fix all that Trump supposedly screwed up needs to grow a set of balls and hold those that you mentioned accountable in some way shape or form for the atrocities they are committing against the environment .

Now he has a chance to finally after being a "Career politician" to for one time do something good & jump on the chance to make a change for the better but i bet he just sits back and makes we the people try to do more change while the true climate criminals do what ever the hell they want and he just watches because of his lack of testosterone and the fact that his nuts have still yet to drop . 

Time will tell but i bet we will be the ones with our feet held to the fire and nothing will change because the good we as a country do will be off set by China & others not being held accountable by this POTUS and other countries .

No, he just lied, as always. Windmills cause cancer, Climate Change is a fraud and he didn't know he was paying hush money to Stormy Daniels 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, he just lied, as always. Windmills cause cancer, Climate Change is a fraud and he didn't know he was paying hush money to Stormy Daniels 

Why would i expect a different reply a leopard never changes it's spots .

But hey at least now we have the honest upstanding morally correct in every way President Joe who will save the world as we know it he will just get Hunter to go over and talk to all his buddies in China and they will suddenly see the light and change their ways . 

Maybe Hunter can even go over to India and smoke some ganja in a hooka with them and make them see the light to change their thoughts on building more coal plants too what a great idea !! What do you think Tibs good one A ?

1 minute ago, T master said:

Why would i expect a different reply a leopard never changes it's spots .

But hey at least now we have the honest upstanding morally correct in every way President Joe who will save the world as we know it he will just get Hunter to go over and talk to all his buddies in China and they will suddenly see the light and change their ways . 

Maybe Hunter can even go over to India and smoke some ganja in a hooka with them and make them see the light to change their thoughts on building more coal plants too what a great idea !! What do you think Tibs good one A ?

Why would you? Trump is a pathological liar. Period 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Why would you? Trump is a pathological liar. Period 

Maybe but you continue to not see what's right in front of your eyes for what it is and choose to continue to live in the past when it comes to anything said about most all political subjects !! 

And if you think Joe isn't your a bigger fool than i thought !! 

Edited by T master

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 6:06 AM, Tiberius said:

So he lied when he said windmills cause cancer?

So he lied when he said climate change is a fraud?

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Trump Eviscerates the Democrats in Rip-Roaring Rally in Arizona

by Nick Arama

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/24/trump-eviscerates-the-democrats-in-rip-roaring-rally-in-arizona-n415972

He sets himself up to be the butt of jokes. What a horrible leader. That's how you lose Arizona. Keep doing that.

Edited by LeGOATski

On 7/25/2021 at 8:41 AM, B-Man said:

Trump Eviscerates the Democrats in Rip-Roaring Rally in Arizona

by Nick Arama

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/24/trump-eviscerates-the-democrats-in-rip-roaring-rally-in-arizona-n415972

Oh wow, he really showed us! That sore loser really taught us, lol

Is Trump inspired by Satan? I think he is

• Like (+1) 1

It’s astonishing how quickly and efficiently Biden has screwed up the country.  I thought it would take a year or two for Dopey Joe and the Squad to destroy the country.  But this was way faster.  Incredible. What a mess. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

It’s astonishing how quickly and efficiently Biden has screwed up the country.  I thought it would take a year or two for Dopey Joe and the Squad to destroy the country.  But this was way faster.  Incredible. What a mess. 

Yup, we all died yesterday. Thanks Joe!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/17/2020 at 5:00 PM, Tiberius said:

This guy craves the attention of blindly loyal followers. I bet he will try and just continue to suck money out of them the best he can, probably to pay off legal bills. He might run away to Russia ahead of the law. 

I’d love it if he would run for Governor of Alabama or Tennessee. Burden them with him. 

Unlike you and others here that have this uncanny obsession to follow Trump & his every move only to have something to bi**h about and try to keep the attention on him so we don't see all what YOUR current POTUS screws up and paint over every one of his screw ups as something to better the country .

It's just to bad you don't pick apart every thing YOUR POTUS does like you did Trump but that's to be expected every one here knows exactly what bias you have and drives you so we all know exactly where you stand .

Being from Tenn. after being raised in NY with the outstanding leadership there that has kept the NY economy in the toilet since i left in 1985 i would take Trump over Schumer, Cuomo, & Belasio any day and possibly wouldn't mind listening to him run his pie hole because i would know he would actually getting something worth wild accomplished . 

Plus just by him being in some kind of political office he would be giving you more for your obsession to run your pile hole about !!

But seeing as we have Gov. Lee that keeps his mouth shut and actually has the best interest of the state & it's people in mind and is a business man (like Trump) rather than another career politician like those you put your faith in we whew in Tennessee will keep him ... 

Carry on with your Trump obsessive fetish . 

12 minutes ago, T master said:

Unlike you and others here that have this uncanny obsession to follow Trump & his every move only to have something to bi**h about and try to keep the attention on him so we don't see all what YOUR current POTUS screws up and paint over every one of his screw ups as something to better the country .

It's just to bad you don't pick apart every thing YOUR POTUS does like you did Trump but that's to be expected every one here knows exactly what bias you have and drives you so we all know exactly where you stand .

Being from Tenn. after being raised in NY with the outstanding leadership there that has kept the NY economy in the toilet since i left in 1985 i would take Trump over Schumer, Cuomo, & Belasio any day and possibly wouldn't mind listening to him run his pie hole because i would know he would actually getting something worth wild accomplished . 

Plus just by him being in some kind of political office he would be giving you more for your obsession to run your pile hole about !!

But seeing as we have Gov. Lee that keeps his mouth shut and actually has the best interest of the state & it's people in mind and is a business man (like Trump) rather than another career politician like those you put your faith in we whew in Tennessee will keep him ... 

Carry on with your Trump obsessive fetish . 

Trump is influenced by Satan, its pretty obvious. You don't deny the power of Satan to spread evil, do you? Satan lives with lies and falsehoods. That's Trump.

Take the scales from your eyes. Accept the true God

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is influenced by Satan, its pretty obvious. You don't deny the power of Satan to spread evil, do you? Satan lives with lies and falsehoods. That's Trump.

Take the scales from your eyes. Accept the true God

I have and do every day and sees ALL that are lies from all sides not just the one i choose to get behind .

Kind of like the other night when the POTUS said in his town hall that "If you get the vaccination you don't have to worry about getting covid" .

But unlike if Trump would've said that it would have been on every lead story on CNN but because it's not Trump oh he didn't mean that .

No Lies to decipher here folks just move on ...

Keep your bias alive Tibs & no i don't deny satan spreads evil i just don't have blinders to see only what i want to but i do hear the the lies that they all serve up both sides unlike some !!