MNF: Steelers at NYG

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Allen made throws just as stupid as that in his sophomore season, just saying. Daniel Jones has been better than a lot of people thought. He also has no receivers or offensive line. I think he could be a good QB.

Jones is the best QB in NJ.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Isn’t that illegal participation by Smith-Schuster? He went out of bounds and came back in to participate. 

I don't know but what would even be the call in a situation like that?

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Allen made throws just as stupid as that in his sophomore season, just saying. Daniel Jones has been better than a lot of people thought. He also has no receivers or offensive line. I think he could be a good QB.

Josh Allen didn't actually have any INTs in the redzone.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

Agreed. Love watching the Saturday night college football game with them on the call during typical years. It’s like a great appetizer for what’s to come on Sunday. 

The gold standard of CFB broadcasting. They call the game expertly but don’t try to be the show. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

They're only allowed 70 decibels of sound. So in a big open air stadium like that, it's no louder than a vacuum cleaner.

well thats what they said yesterday during the BILLS game

39 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Daniel Jones seems like a more accurate clean version of Josh Allen. I like Allen more due to grit, size, arm strength and other intangibles