Bills announce captains

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Tre has a great personality but (not saying he isn't a leader) that doesn't necessarily equate to him leading.

You are correct.  It also doesn’t necessarily equate to him not leading.  

If McD and his coaches are 'appointing' captains, I can see where they would want to freshen up the list a bit, and also hope to get a reaction from the new guys.

Both Dawkins and Poyer just got paid, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was something done to keep their heads in the game, so to speak.

If so, it's not bad psychology, imho.

Mind you, such is my faith in both of the above, I doubt it's really necessary. ;)

3 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

in other words, you have no good reasoning behind your thoughts?

You having a bad day or are you normally like this? 

I didn’t know this needed to be analyzed and I had to go in depth to justify an initial reaction. 

Just now, Bangarang said:

You having a bad day or are you normally like this? 

I didn’t know this needed to be analyzed and I had to go in depth to justify an initial reaction. 

Are YOU having a bad day buddy? Or just a slow day and can’t provide even the faintest of rationale for your reaction when someone asks? 

5 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Are YOU having a bad day buddy? Or just a slow day and can’t provide even the faintest of rationale for your reaction when someone asks? 

It’s not like i said they were terrible choices. Not sure why we need to over analyze this like it really matters. My reaction isn’t a criticism against either. 

On 9/9/2020 at 8:25 AM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-elect-these-team-captains-for-the-2020-season

Josh Allen

Dion Dawkins

Jerry Hughes

Tremaine Edmunds

Jordan Poyer

Reid Ferguson

Andre Roberts

Since Josh Allen is listed at 6-5, looking at the picture, Andre Roberts should be about 6-7, not the 5-11 he’s listed at.