President Trump Nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

Outstanding and well deserved.  We’re finally starting to drift back to the reality of one “earning “ the award instead of it just being handed to them because of reasons other than peaceful accomplishments.

If I’m on the left, I attack this with all I’ve got because it destroys my narrative that Trump is a racist anti-military dictator who created a virus in his home.  Watch them flock to it...

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Story checks out:

Christian Tybring-Gjedde (born 8 August 1963) is a Norwegian politician who represents the Progress Party. He has been a member of the Norwegian parliament since 2005, and was the leader of the Progress Party's Oslo chapter from 2010 to 2014.

He is most widely known for his opposition to immigration, especially Muslim immigration, and has claimed that Norway is a victim of "sneaking Islamization" and that Muslim immigrants are "threatening Norwegian culture".[1] In 2010 he wrote that "we don't believe in multiculture" and claimed that immigration of non-ethnic Norwegians is "idiocy".[2] On climate change he has stated that "I don't believe in the climate hysteria".[3] He believes immigration policy to be the single most important political issue facing Norwegian society.[4] In 2014 he released his book about immigration politics titled Mens orkesteret fortsetter å spille (While the orchestra continues to play).[5][6] In foreign policy he has supported Vladimir Putin and criticized the sanctions against Russia that the conservatives pushed for; he has also said the west should recognise the Russian occupation and annexation of Crimea.[7][8][9][10][11] He has been sharply critical of United States foreign policy prior to the election of Donald Trump.[12] In 2018 and 2020 he put forward Trump's name as a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize; any member of parliament may propose candidates.[13]

• Like (+1) 1