Predict the division winner: NFC West

YoloinOhio

Who will win the NFC West this year?   

65 members have voted

1. 1. NFC West winner

I have a feeling the Niners are going to have a SB hangover season. I can’t stop thinking Seattle wins it. I think this will be a competitive division. Cardinals are a finally interesting. They could make a run at it. Rams are decent too. Hate that we play this division. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Niners. 

I was impressed, and even emotionally moved, watching how they just steamroll opponents with that run game.  It never felt gimmick-y.  That's the kinda team that can have steady and constant success.

I think SEA and ARZ will tie for second.  Rams are gonna fall way off.  Like 5-11.  Goff isnt getting better.  And every team in the league cant have a winning record during prediction season.  Rams gonna eat lots of losses.

Edited by maddenboy

1 minute ago, maddenboy said:

Niners. 

I was impressed, and even emotionally moved, watching how they just steamroll opponents with that run game.  It never felt gimmick-y.  That's the kinda team that can have steady and constant success.

I think SEA and ARZ will tie for second.  Rams are gonna fall way off.  Like 6-10.  Goff isnt getting better.

SF run game/scheme is fantastic. I just wonder if their thin WR core will hurt them. I think they will miss Breida’s speed too. Continuity on both sides of the scheme will help. 

I know Cleveland failed to live up to expectations last year but I honestly think Arizona could be the breakthrough team the Browns failed to be last year.  They have a young up-and-coming QB, who still needs to prove himself, but has a lot of potential.  They signed a top-flight receiver, have a good RB with a solid #2, and some pretty solid #2/#3 receivers (Fitz is getting old but can still be productive).  They drafted Isaiah Simmons who, maybe, could improve the defense.  Week 1, at SF, should be interesting.

Rams win the division.

As crazy as that sounds, they are still a very good team.

I think the 49'ers take a half-step back.

The Seahawks have Russell Wilson, and that's about it.

The Cardinals are getting stronger and will give teams fits, but they are not quite there yet.

Just now, Mark Vader said:

Rams win the division.

As crazy as that sounds, they are still a very good team.

I think the 49'ers take a half-step back.

The Seahawks have Russell Wilson, and that's about it.

The Cardinals are getting stronger and will give teams fits, but they are not quite there yet.

I could see this. I feel like Russ drags his team along every year, the defense is in decline (actually pretty bad most of the time) and the OC is not innovative 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I could see this. I feel like Russ drags his team along every year, the defense is in decline (actually pretty bad most of the time) and the OC is not innovative 

Yes, the Seahawks are not as complete of a team as they used to be. Wilson can only do so much.