Every Buffalo Bills Week 1 Victory Since 1989

This is great. Have to say though I do get all misty eyed when I see clips from the late 80s - early 90s. Not just because we were really good then but it just looks like such a different time. I showed a kid I work with some clips and he couldn't believe how different the game looked. I much preferred the way the game was played then, I also preferred the sportscasters and the way they talked about the game.

55 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

This is great. Have to say though I do get all misty eyed when I see clips from the late 80s - early 90s. Not just because we were really good then but it just looks like such a different time. I showed a kid I work with some clips and he couldn't believe how different the game looked. I much preferred the way the game was played then, I also preferred the sportscasters and the way they talked about the game.

do you find yourself yelling at clouds as well now ?

14 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

You leave @RobbRiddick alone. I once skated with him at OP Roller Rink. Good dude. (that was a LONG time ago).

I played football with and was roommate's with his nephew, Ian Riddick, at Pitt.  Great kid, humble, hard worker.  Was a walk-on at Pitt and played DB.  We watched the music city miracle game together in our room, and when Buffalo lost, we sat in that room in silence for two days....

I was at the 1992 Rams opener; the year I owned my own season ticket at age 14. (Stop and think about that.)

I distinctly remember two things:

1. Magic Johnson traveled with the team......I sat on the Rams sideline that season, and remember him walking out. The entire side stood up when he came out to see him.

2. Lofton's all-time yardage catch.

17 hours ago, njbuff said:

The Bills didn't open 1994 against the Giants.

It was the Jets.

Think he means 1996 road opener in which the Bills fell behind 17-0 before staging a late rally that resulted in an overtime victory. I remember the game being on TNT and Verne Lundquist had the call.