Josh Allen and Tre White on Pardon My Take

wiseman3

I’m listening now - hysterical. “I like to go to Barberry’s. 

bar bill?

no barberrys. No wait mulberry’s 

13 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

"You better get his name right before he throws a weight at yo ass!" -Tre on Richie Incognito 🤣

He needs his own show. I’m dying 

4 hours ago, StHustle said:

What video of Josh throwing a bomb were they talking about?

I havent watched the video in this thread but there was a video from practice circulating last week of Josh dropping a dime over Tre to Gabe Davis. That's the first thing that comes to mind based on your question.

edit: gave a listen and its a bomb to John Brown. Havent seen that clip but Im sure Yolo has it posted somewhere here :thumbsup:

Edited by DrDawkinstein

5 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I havent watched the video in this thread but there was a video from practice circulating last week of Josh dropping a dime over Tre to Gabe Davis. That's the first thing that comes to mind based on your question.

edit: gave a listen and its a bomb to John Brown. Havent seen that clip but Im sure Yolo has it posted somewhere here :thumbsup:

Are these allegations true @YoloinOhio??? They said Josh was trending from the clip? Sometimes its hard to tell when these barstool guys are serious or not.

What a pain in the a$$ it is to find the appropriate video on Twitter. Worst interface ever!

Here's a direct link to the podcast:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jimmy-tatro-josh-allen-tredavious-white-plus-bigger/id1089022756?i=1000490030278

And as Kirby noted, it's 1 hour and 25 minutes into the podcast. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1