Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

Just now, Rob's House said:

The fact that half the left wing pundits are calling President Trump a bully means Trump won.

Well, he wasn't Mitt Romney when Candy Crowley  lied her ass off and threw him off his game, that is for sure.  This president, he fights.

• Like (+1) 2

It was ugly all around.     Biden had nothing of substance to say and Trump interrupted way too much.   Trump didnt make a concrete statement against white supremacy and Biden admitted that he was not implementing the green new deal(the lefts only concrete plan over the last four years) which will lose a lot of the extreme left.  I think that both probably lost votes tonight, it is a matter of who lost more.

For me personally I am undecided between Trump and Jorgenson only because I do not want the the far left running anything, but i do not feel good about the choices at all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Because apparently people are slow and easily forget who the current Vice President is. 🙄

It's a form of disrespect to any current office holder.  I don't call George Pataki governor (of New York).  He served his term and is gone.  He should and is referred to being former governor of New York George Pataki or Mr Pataki or George Pataki.  Why is this so hard for you to understand?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

It was ugly all around.     Biden had nothing of substance to say and Trump interrupted way too much.   Trump didnt make a concrete statement against white supremacy and Biden admitted that he was not implementing the green new deal(the lefts only concrete plan over the last four years) which will lose a lot of the extreme left.  I think that both probably lost votes tonight, it is a matter of who lost more.

For me personally I am undecided between Trump and Jorgenson only because I do not want the the far left running anything, but i do not feel good about the choices at all.

It's pretty hard to lose people on the extremes.

Interesting strategy by Biden's camp. That nonsense about Beau Biden's service was clearly rehearsed (no doubt they thought it was a good idea after how well his previous speech played.) I loved how he kept repeating actually debunked lies about Trump, while just proclaiming anything he didn't like (like Hunter's corruption) was 'previously debunked'.

However, he wasn't ready for Trump to press him on specifics when he started spouting nonsense, like the 15% crime jump in GOP-led cities.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Capco said:

Trump just can’t shut his mouth for any length of time that he agreed to do beforehand. 

This was the most ridiculous Presidential debate I’ve seen in my life. 

And you'll wake up tomorrow to Biden explaining he's not going to do any more debates, and back to the basement he'll go.

Just watch. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

And you'll wake up tomorrow to Biden explaining he's not going to do any more debates, and back to the basement he'll go.

Just watch. 

Is that before or after his campaign calls a 9am lid?

• Haha (+1) 1