The NFL Follows Suit With "Social Justice" Message

H2o

1 minute ago, dwight in philly said:

Awesome ! such an obvious fair question that somehow gets sidetracked.. pushed aside

They didn’t mention anyone in particular. The words “end racism” that they plan to incorporate is what triggered you. Think about that, “end racism” triggered you!! ??‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

I WONDER WHERE YOU STAND ON THE MATTER

i will offer an opinion.. on the right side.. the correct side.. 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

They didn’t mention anyone in particular. The words “end racism” that they plan to incorporate is what triggered you. Think about that, “end racism” triggered you!! ??‍♂️

Triggered me? jesus.. stop , you sound like a snowflake for crissakes.. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

Pretty cringe. But harmless 

Let's pretend "racism," when actually present, isnt a product of in-group-bias instilled via dozens of thousands of years of evolution. Simply stop, bigot, duh!

Any word on the size of the logos and length of time theyll be there?

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He's easily triggered. I get him all the time without even trying.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

you're clearly already there.

AS FAR AS?

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Ready to respond to the same post twice?  Ready to post more barely coherent gibberish about BLM?  Ready to drool all over yourself and soil your sheets? 

Inquiring minds must know!!!!

You nailed it as always Jauronimo 

28 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

i will offer an opinion.. on the right side.. the correct side.. 

Triggered me? jesus.. stop , you sound like a snowflake for crissakes.. 

Ha ha, you jumped in with the same tired schtick that you have in every post with out even reading the article. You were so mad you just had to yell at the clouds. “End racism” triggered you and I AM the snowflake?!? ???

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, you jumped in with the same tired schtick that you have in every post with out even reading the article. You were so mad you just had to yell at the clouds. “End racism” triggered you and I AM the snowflake?!? ???

what "tired schtick:" i (assumed you spelled schtick right) just sick of   politics in sports  because its all disjointed, and based on emotion , not fact 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

what "tired schtick:" i (assumed you spelled schtick right) just sick of   politics in sports  because its all disjointed, and based on emotion , not fact 

I wasn't going to call you out, but since spelling and grammar is the road you want to take, please explain 'divulge into it' from your first post.

I mean it's going to say 'end racism', not 'end racists'; you aren't in any danger.

Edited by Westside Madness
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

I wasn't going to call you out, but since spelling and grammar is the road you want to take, please explain 'divulge into it' from your first post.

I mean it's going to say 'end racism', not 'end racists'; you aren't in any danger.

Can't get a better middle of the road statement like "end Racism" .  I bet that "It is what it is" would please Dwight