The NFL Follows Suit With "Social Justice" Message

H2o

22 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Exactly. I don’t care about a players race, personality, or opinions.

Do your job, entertain the the fans and go home.

Celebrities and Athletes have one objective, to entertain. Nothing more. As fans, we sometimes confuse them for role models when really all they are are sell outs. Lebron for example. 

Athletes have the right to THEIR opinions as well

16 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

It’s not just me, but millions of intelligent, critical thinkers who see this for what it really is.  

It’s a warning and it could save the sport. Change now before it’s too late. This is a slippery slope, politics and sports don’t mix. 

A slippery slope to what, exactly? What’s the endgame in your “intelligent” mind that you conveniently dance around?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

In their personal time, I agree. Don’t bring it on the field, especially during our national anthem. 

Who are you to dictate how they exercise their opinion?

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Did the just read that racism doesn’t exist in the USA? 

Is it any wonder we are in the state we are in?

It is that critical thinking thing

Just keep bleach out of their hands

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

In their personal time, I agree. Don’t bring it on the field, especially during our national anthem. 

Or else what? That's really the question.

They have brought it onto the field and certainly during the sing song. They are going to continue to do so. Now there will be end zone messages as well.

So there. Its happening. What now?

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

It’s not just me, but millions of intelligent, critical thinkers who see this for what it really is.  

It’s a warning and it could save the sport. Change now before it’s too late. This is a slippery slope, politics and sports don’t mix. 

You should man up and stop watching sports so you don't become a sellout like LeBron. 

Just now, Westside Madness said:

They have brought it onto the field and certainly during the sing song. They are going to continue to do so. Now there will be end zone messages as well.

Now he has a tantrum about how he is a critical thinker.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Westside Madness said:

I think what really bothers mooks like this is that athletes have a platform that THEY dont.....and so they dont want to see it

Yet it is perfectly acceptable for the sitting president to use the White House lawn as his bully pulpit to lie, degrade people, and lie some more

• Thank you (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Racism is a controversial word and many don’t believe it exists, especially here in the USA. Including myself. JUST FOOTBALL. 

That is precisely the problem. You believe something doesn't exist, without evidence, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Racism is a controversial word and many don’t believe it exists, especially here in the USA. Including myself. JUST FOOTBALL. 

Here educate yourself so you dont keep looking like a racist critical thinker.  How much have you donated to any cause? 

https://born2invest.com/articles/lebron-james-generous-nba-star-today/

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Here educate yourself so you dont keep looking like a racist critical thinker.  How much have you donated to any cause? 

https://born2invest.com/articles/lebron-james-generous-nba-star-today/

I am just wondering how you can be a critical thinker without looking at both sides of the issue

but then......he probably votes for someone who is a self proclaimed "very stable genious"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1