Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

43 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It would appear that some people are equating killing a convicted pedophile with killing innocent 12 year olds. If this applies to you then you truly need counselor of of the most intense kind.

Wait - since when does the cult care about children?

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

You can shove those fake tears 

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Same old Billstime, never anything new, and certainly never any improvement in posts.

Make a foolish statement to try (and fail) to incite a response.

Then come back after his ass is handed to him and claim that

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Same responses over and over and over and over and over and over.................

He uses the dead children of Sandy Hook........and now Waukesha

same LMAO 5 to 6 times a day

same Fake shaking Trump photo 5 to 6 times a day.

what an embarrassment.

and he will reply with nonsense calling you sweetie or dear, and puff himself up.

an embarrassment to the board.

BACK TO THE THREAD.

MEET THE PROGRESSIVE D.A. BEHIND THE WAUKESHA BAIL CATASTROPHE:

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/meet-progressive-da-behind-waukesha-bail-catastrophe/

[John] Chisholm, who was elected in 2007, supports deferrals for some misdemeanors and “low-level” felonies in order to cut down on incarcerations. And he’s taken credit for inspiring a new wave of prosecutors in cities like San Francisco, St. Louis, and Philadelphia who have enacted similar reforms. Chisholm congratulated San Francisco district attorney Chesa Boudin following his election in 2019, and the pair spoke at a forum earlier this year on the status of the progressive prosecutor movement.

Chisholm and other progressives support reforms to the cash-bail system, which they say criminalizes poverty. He has acknowledged that his reform-minded approach could put murderers back on the streets of Milwaukee.

“Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into [a] treatment program, who’s going to go out and kill somebody?” he told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel in 2007. “You bet. Guaranteed. It’s guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach.”

The Milwaukee DA said his office recommended $1,000 bail for Brooks following his arrest on Nov. 5 on charges that he punched his girlfriend in the face and hit her with his vehicle in a gas station parking lot. The woman is identified only by her initials in court papers, which indicate they have a child together. Brooks was also charged with eluding police officers when they arrived to take him into custody.

Naturally, “In the aftermath of the Waukesha car attack that left multiple locals dead and dozens wounded, Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm has called for an investigation into the ‘inappropriately low’ cash bond offered to alleged perpetrator Darrell Brooks Jr.”

In much the same way that the Biden administration is conducting investigations into the mysterious sources of higher oil prices and inflation.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Same responses over and over and over and over and over and over.................

what an embarrassment.

and he will reply with nonsense calling you sweetie or dear, and puff himself up.

BACK TO THE THREAD.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/meet-progressive-da-behind-waukesha-bail-catastrophe/

[John] Chisholm, who was elected in 2007, supports deferrals for some misdemeanors and “low-level” felonies in order to cut down on incarcerations. And he’s taken credit for inspiring a new wave of prosecutors in cities like San Francisco, St. Louis, and Philadelphia who have enacted similar reforms. Chisholm congratulated San Francisco district attorney Chesa Boudin following his election in 2019, and the pair spoke at a forum earlier this year on the status of the progressive prosecutor movement.

Chisholm and other progressives support reforms to the cash-bail system, which they say criminalizes poverty. He has acknowledged that his reform-minded approach could put murderers back on the streets of Milwaukee.

“Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into [a] treatment program, who’s going to go out and kill somebody?” he told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel in 2007. “You bet. Guaranteed. It’s guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach.”

The Milwaukee DA said his office recommended $1,000 bail for Brooks following his arrest on Nov. 5 on charges that he punched his girlfriend in the face and hit her with his vehicle in a gas station parking lot. The woman is identified only by her initials in court papers, which indicate they have a child together. Brooks was also charged with eluding police officers when they arrived to take him into custody.

Naturally, “In the aftermath of the Waukesha car attack that left multiple locals dead and dozens wounded, Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm has called for an investigation into the ‘inappropriately low’ cash bond offered to alleged perpetrator Darrell Brooks Jr.”

In much the same way that the Biden administration is conducting investigations into the mysterious sources of higher oil prices and inflation.

You don’t like to see your hypocrisy shoved in your face?

Too freakn bad Bonnie! 

Top line question: should the Brooks' murders be charged under hate crime circumstances?

1. I've just carefully reviewed the "full video" of the carnage (8 sub-vids) pulled from the entire length of the event, approx 1m20s of blowing thru people.

2. Won't post or link here...not recommended to watch unless you're used to seeing such things.

3. Brooks drove E-W along the entire northern portion of the route, circa 0.6 miles!

4. I counted at least 6 intersections he could've exited, before finally driving thru barriers at W end of Main St.

5. This, along w reviewing his social media (prior to scrub), leads to clear indication he doesn't like certain races.

6. Totality of evidence may suggest racially purposeful murders (as a manner of speaking), though that may not have been initial intent.

Personally, my answer would be "no" as I'm not a supporter of hate crime legislation/prosecution.

Reasonable thoughts on this welcomed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

UNEXPECTEDLY: Get ready to forget the Waukesha attack.

It least five people were killed and more than forty were injured on Sunday night when a driver plowed his SUV into attendees of the annual Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. The driver has been identified in news reports as Darrell Edward Brooks Jr.

The horrific attack immediately made national news because of the death toll and brutal nature of the crime. Videos surfaced online showing the driver veering towards members of the parade and narrowly missing many others. Sunday’s incident appeared eerily similar to the 2016 Berlin terror attack, where an ISIS member killed twelve people by ramming his truck through a Christmas market.

However it seems probable that Waukesha will be memory-holed by the agenda-driven media because Brooks was a black man and, according to his social media, an anti-white supporter of Black Lives Matter. This doesn’t comport with the leftist media’s demonization of white men, whose alleged privilege and toxicity are the biggest threat to America.

I don’t claim to know that Brooks was motivated by his anti-white hatred, but I do find it suspicious that the media was so eager to rule out terrorism. In fact, CNN, CBS and other outlets were reporting on an alternative motive before they had even publicly identified a suspect. The explanation they have offered as to why Brooks drove into a crowd of hundreds of people would make even the lowest IQ individual scratch their head.

Apparently, Brooks was fleeing another crime scene (“possibly a knife fight”) when he ran into the parade. It makes perfect sense, you see, when evading possible arrest to drive to a highly populated area with a heavier police presence and swerve into innocent civilians.

No one with two brain cells would think that this makes any sense, but mainstream outlets are breathlessly repeating it without offering an ounce of skepticism. Will this turn into another Las Vegas shooting? It’s been five years since that mass murder event and we still don’t have a satisfactory answer as to why Stephen Paddock would kill dozens of country concert attendees.

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/waukesha-wisconsin-christmas-darrell-brooks-media/

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It least five people were killed and more than forty were injured on Sunday night when a driver plowed his SUV into attendees of the annual Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. The driver has been identified in news reports as Darrell Edward Brooks Jr.

The horrific attack immediately made national news because of the death toll and brutal nature of the crime. Videos surfaced online showing the driver veering towards members of the parade and narrowly missing many others. Sunday’s incident appeared eerily similar to the 2016 Berlin terror attack, where an ISIS member killed twelve people by ramming his truck through a Christmas market.

However it seems probable that Waukesha will be memory-holed by the agenda-driven media because Brooks was a black man and, according to his social media, an anti-white supporter of Black Lives Matter. This doesn’t comport with the leftist media’s demonization of white men, whose alleged privilege and toxicity are the biggest threat to America.

I don’t claim to know that Brooks was motivated by his anti-white hatred, but I do find it suspicious that the media was so eager to rule out terrorism. In fact, CNN, CBS and other outlets were reporting on an alternative motive before they had even publicly identified a suspect. The explanation they have offered as to why Brooks drove into a crowd of hundreds of people would make even the lowest IQ individual scratch their head.

Apparently, Brooks was fleeing another crime scene (“possibly a knife fight”) when he ran into the parade. It makes perfect sense, you see, when evading possible arrest to drive to a highly populated area with a heavier police presence and swerve into innocent civilians.

No one with two brain cells would think that this makes any sense, but mainstream outlets are breathlessly repeating it without offering an ounce of skepticism. Will this turn into another Las Vegas shooting? It’s been five years since that mass murder event and we still don’t have a satisfactory answer as to why Stephen Paddock would kill dozens of country concert attendees.

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/waukesha-wisconsin-christmas-darrell-brooks-media/

I also noticed the LSM made no mention of his long criminal past or his apparent racial background. If he was white , I believe it would have been mentioned and terrorism speculation by the media would be rampant. If this man had been shot in the mayhem, any mention of his name would be followed by “ a black man “The LSM is a propaganda machine and a total joke show . 

2 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Personally, my answer would be "no" as I'm not a supporter of hate crime legislation/prosecution.

You know who else was a vocal opponent of hate crime legislation?

On 4/28/2014 at 3:38 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

And it's for that reason that I think "hate crimes" are an over-correction that do far more harm than good.

On 6/5/2014 at 12:07 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

The notion of legislating or criminalizing thought, which hate crimes do by their very existence, is chilling to me overall.

Dumb question, of course you do.

smfh

Edited by BillStime

11 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

They’re afraid.  Rittenhouse has sure calmed the waters.  

🙄

He did!

He is not guilty.

But the people around him that created this version of a young boy are guilty. His victims were not innocent and neither were the rioters.

This is a society guilty issue.

Now KR is talking about Biden and malice and defamation, words that he couldn't understand without the adults in his life feeding him. 

Nice boy, doing as he is told by crappy adults. They sacrificed him and almost put him in jail as they sit and drink their long necks.

8 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

He did!

He is not guilty.

But the people around him that created this version of a young boy are guilty. His victims were not innocent and neither were the rioters.

Now KR is talking about Biden and malice and defamation, words that he couldn't understand without the adults in his life feeding him. 

Nice boy, doing as he is told by crappy adults. They sacrificed him and almost put him in jail as they sit and drink their long necks.

He was defamed, with actual malice. He has lawyers feeding him that because he will, and should, sue the ***** out of any number of public officials and media members. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

what an embarrassment.

BACK TO THE THREAD.

Whatever their motivations for instituting these changes, DA's and other public officials advocating for these criminal justice reforms will be under the microscope.  DA Chisholm calling for an investigation is nothing more than an exercise in avoiding the obvious.  He is the cause of the low bail setting.  No investigation is needed to reach that conclusion.  The only reason to call for such an investigation is to buy time in hopes this goes away since he is now exposed to potential negative consequences given the nature of this incident.  I seriously doubt this going away anytime soon.   

Next will be calls expressed through the usual media outlets not to politicize this tragedy.  Odd as those calls will come from people that look to politicize everything when they see potential to gain an advantage.  Another certainty is the playing of the race card in questioning the motivations of opposition to these reforms but given the circumstances I suspect that will be an epic fail.  Public anger and frustration will culminate in calls for the DA to resign with other complicit DA's in places like Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago also getting scrutiny.  This law and order issue will play well going into the 2022 mid-terms.  Anyone seen at all sympathetic and supporting these "reforms" will have a big target on their backs next November.    

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It would appear that some people are equating killing a convicted pedophile with killing innocent 12 year olds. If this applies to you then you truly need counselor of of the most intense kind.

That's what happens when you're a loser in life and have nothing else to contribute.

9 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Top line question: should the Brooks' murders be charged under hate crime circumstances?

1. I've just carefully reviewed the "full video" of the carnage (8 sub-vids) pulled from the entire length of the event, approx 1m20s of blowing thru people.

2. Won't post or link here...not recommended to watch unless you're used to seeing such things.

3. Brooks drove E-W along the entire northern portion of the route, circa 0.6 miles!

4. I counted at least 6 intersections he could've exited, before finally driving thru barriers at W end of Main St.

5. This, along w reviewing his social media (prior to scrub), leads to clear indication he doesn't like certain races.

6. Totality of evidence may suggest racially purposeful murders (as a manner of speaking), though that may not have been initial intent.

Reasonable thoughts on this welcomed.

Definite hate crime.  When he gets the death penalty, it should be by SUV.  His own.

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yup, doesn't fit the narrative.  I'll put on CNN at work today to see how much they talk about it and what they say.  I'm sure I already know...

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's what happens when you're a loser in life and have nothing else to contribute.

Definite hate crime.  When he gets the death penalty, it should be by SUV.  His own.

Yup, doesn't fit the narrative.  I'll put on CNN at work today to see how much they talk about it and what they say.  I'm sure I already know...

lmao - lmao - still a coward.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

It is sad that you don't care about all the young black kids being murdered in Democratic cities but you still have the white kids from Sandy Hook ready to go 10 years after it happened. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

He was defamed, with actual malice. He has lawyers feeding him that because he will, and should, sue the ***** out of any number of public officials and media members. 

If his family had any sense, they would be protecting him not feeding him to the sharks. Maybe he has the right to sue, and win, but, he is a boy. His parents, family and friends laughing all the way to their next case of longnecks.

They have created this hatred and guided him down this path...too bad, a life soon to be in ruin.

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

If his family had any sense, they would be protecting him not feeding him to the sharks. Maybe he has the right to sue, and win, but, he is a boy. His parents, family and friends laughing all the way to their next case of longnecks.

They have created this hatred and guided him down this path...too bad, a life soon to be in ruin.

Tbh he sounds like he's ok, for now. Doesn't seem to have open hatred for the institutions that wronged him like many would (justifiably) in his position. I hope he has reasonable voices in his life telling him the right things.  Hopefully the Tucker thing doesn't turn into a silly interview tour 'round the various right wing outlets.  It's important to get a good face out there and make people face the lies they've told, but one big national interview is more than enough.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is sad that you don't care about all the young black kids being murdered in Democratic cities but you still have the white kids from Sandy Hook ready to go 10 years after it happened. 

I don’t care what color these children are - your cult is standing in the way of sensible gun legislation. 

These kids died ten years ago and nothing has changed. 

As a matter of fact - red states have made it even easier to obtain guns.

Blood all over your hands… you will forever reap what you sow.

18 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

WTF are you talking about? Don’t let your racist inclination’s get in the way of coherent thought.

I love how you label people you don’t even know. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Tbh he sounds like he's ok, for now. Doesn't seem to have open hatred for the institutions that wronged him like many would (justifiably) in his position. I hope he has reasonable voices in his life telling him the right things.  Hopefully the Tucker thing doesn't turn into a silly interview tour 'round the various right wing outlets.  It's important to get a good face out there and make people face the lies they've told, but one big national interview is more than enough.

Heard his lawyer yesterday in an interview on his advice to Rittenhouse. He told him “change your name, lay low, no interviews , and just start your life over again.” 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Westside said:

WTF are you talking about? Don’t let your racist inclination’s get in the way of coherent thought.

I love how you label people you don’t even know. 

Racist. WTF YOU IDIOT. What the crap does suggesting his family and friends need to protect him rather than pushing a 17 (now 18) yr old to this type of politics. He should be getting a new ball glove rather than facing trial, jail etc as he had to. That is not to say the others were not wrong. 

But to teach a 17 yr old to run into a fire, ill prepared is wrong. And his parents and family created this. Where were they? Facing jail? NO. They almost put their son on death row. He now goes thru life giving killed people, right or wrong, not a good place for a kid who should be playing college football going to the Bills in 3 yrs.

10 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Racist. WTF YOU IDIOT. What the crap does suggesting his family and friends need to protect him rather than pushing a 17 (now 18) yr old to this type of politics. He should be getting a new ball glove rather than facing trial, jail etc as he had to. That is not to say the others were not wrong. 

But to teach a 17 yr old to run into a fire, ill prepared is wrong. And his parents and family created this. Where were they? Facing jail? NO. They almost put their son on death row. He now goes thru life giving killed people, right or wrong, not a good place for a kid who should be playing college football going to the Bills in 3 yrs.

You’re the asswhipe who basically called his family white trash! Reread what you posted and it’s obvious you were belittling him and his family.

I love how you victim blame, your anger should be at the two scumbags who should have been in jail, not attacking innocent kids.

27 minutes ago, Westside said:

You’re the asswhipe who basically called his family white trash! Reread what you posted and it’s obvious you were belittling him and his family.

I love how you victim blame, your anger should be at the two scumbags who should have been in jail, not attacking innocent kids.

His family may be white, brown or black. I have no idea. If you think only white people drink longnecks then you are the racist. The 2 scumbags maybe should have been in jail if the justice system did their job. But that does not over ride a fact that a family allowed, taught and likely encouraged a 17 boy into a lifetime of trauma and potentially be killed, jailed or or executed. Then allowed or pushed him into a TV interview with Carlson, further labeling him and putting him into the spotlight and maybe danger. This is a child.

You are an a?? So f you.

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

His family may be white, brown or black. I have no idea. If you think only white people drink longnecks then you are the racist. The 2 scumbags maybe should have been in jail if the justice system did their job. But that does not over ride a fact that a family allowed, taught and likely encouraged a 17 boy into a lifetime of trauma and potentially be killed, jailed or or executed. Then allowed or pushed him into a TV interview with Carlson, further labeling him and putting him into the spotlight and maybe danger. This is a child.

You are an a?? So f you.

Got caught in your racist rhetoric and trying to backpedal. Typical leftist scum. 
I bet you were quick to call Rittenhouse a white supremacist!

f’n canadians don’t know *****! 

9 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

He did!

He is not guilty.

Yes!

"Victims not innocent"?   Creative!

No!

Biden was trained as a lawyer, graduated at the top  middle  bottom of his class in 19fifty and seven, has spent a career writing legislation and purposely, with malice, said what he said.   In another life, he would actually reach out to a fancy Warshington lawyer like Biden to take on the powerful that defamed and besmirched him.  Instead, Biden by denouncing him as a white supremacist puts his life in danger.  

Thankfully, the right adults found him and justice prevailed.  

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Got caught in your racist rhetoric and trying to backpedal. Typical leftist scum. 
I bet you were quick to call Rittenhouse a white supremacist!

f’n canadians don’t know *****! 

I am not a leftist, and far from a racist. 

You are the biggest ass and obvious bigoted poster on this site.

I have great sympathy for KR. His parents, family and friends almost cost him his life.

Then they sent him to Carlson and could put his life endanger. Even his lawyer said that.

You are proud of that it seems. Sacrifice him for the good of the cause.

May the bird of paradise fly up your ass. 

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yes!

"Victims not innocent"?   Creative!

No!

Biden was trained as a lawyer, graduated at the top  middle  bottom of his class in 19fifty and seven, has spent a career writing legislation and purposely, with malice, said what he said.   In another life, he would actually reach out to a fancy Warshington lawyer like Biden to take on the powerful that defamed and besmirched him.  Instead, Biden by denouncing him as a white supremacist puts his life in danger.  

Thankfully, the right adults found him and justice prevailed.  

Len, I thought you had a more common sense that put this likeable 17 in danger.

The dead victims, Biden, all the lefists who called him a supremist are crazy, but his family put him in this place. They nurtured him and almost cost him his life, 

I expect that from bigots like west, but not you. KR  family and friends don't have his courage and should be admonished by all.

34 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Len, I thought you had a more common sense that put this likeable 17 in danger.

The dead victims, Biden, all the lefists who called him a supremist are crazy, but his family put him in this place. They nurtured him and almost cost him his life, 

I expect that from bigots like west, but not you. KR  family and friends don't have his courage and should be admonished by all.

I would, and have, advised my children to avoid silliness and stupidity at all costs.  I would have told KR that while he may be thinking he's protecting a citizen's parking lot, the other guy might me trying to figure out how many times he could stab him and still get away undetected.  I've followed that perspective since I was a young man hanging out in Buffalo bars, where things could get ugly fast.  

That said, what happened, happened.  Biden and those who defamed him should answer for their actions, it's really as simple as that to me. That extends beyond being 'crazy'.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

I am not a leftist, and far from a racist. 

You are the biggest ass and obvious bigoted poster on this site.

I have great sympathy for KR. His parents, family and friends almost cost him his life.

Then they sent him to Carlson and could put his life endanger. Even his lawyer said that.

You are proud of that it seems. Sacrifice him for the good of the cause.

May the bird of paradise fly up your ass. 

You make a lot of assumptions. Typical inbred canadian.

36 minutes ago, Westside said:

You make a lot of assumptions. Typical inbred canadian.

Fu ass. I am more than happy my family never successfully bred with anyone from the west side, but I know I had a couple of good nights with your sister.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Fu ass. I am more than happy my family never successfully bred with anyone from the west side, but I know I had a couple of good nights with your sister.

My sister? Lol, you mad bro? You definitely are triggered. Lol

I love internet tough guys. 

BTW, I’m pretty sure my sister wouldn’t be caught dead with a canadian. 

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

My sister? Lol, you mad bro? You definitely are triggered. Lol

I love internet tough guys. 

BTW, I’m pretty sure my sister wouldn’t be caught dead with a canadian. 

Yeah, and I love loud mouth bigots who haven't got the intelligence to think. 

KR is a victim of his family and friends and is lucky to be walking the streets. 

I hope he is not a target, but his cowardly stupid daddy should be.

btw, yet she was with me, and she enjoyed it. 4 hours straight and she said I was better than you, bro.

Have a good Thanksgiving. GO BILLS