Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think he's arguing that a guy running over grandmothers at a holiday parade is the same thing as a white guy who was found not guilty of any crimes for defending himself against other white people attacking him.  That's what ideological zealots do.

But give him credit as he does know about "executive time" 

Hey, it's self defense, right bro?  

Ideological zealot - look in the mirror moron. 

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're a POS.

Why does this hurt you so much? 

Self Defense will of course be the go to excuse (when convenient of course) to justify the rights of gun advocates - just like self defense will be leveraged in a society where the GQP writes laws that say you can plow thru humans at any time you insecure freaks feel threatened.

Keep pouting Doc

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Why does this hurt you so much? 

Self Defense will of course be the go to excuse (when convenient of course) to justify the rights of gun advocates - just like self defense will be leveraged in a society where the GQP writes laws that say you can plow thru humans at any time you insecure freaks feel threatened.

Keep pouting Doc

Keep being a loser in life, BSTime.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Keep being a loser in life, BSTime.

1,000 to 1 odds that by the end of the day the liars and cheats in the media will be blaming Trump for last night's incident because he's created a toxic social and political environment that is triggering people to commit acts of violence.  And all their minions will pick up the narrative.  After thinking it over I conclude its their only play to make here.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If this is why you’re here (and you’ve made this quite apparent for a long time) it’s a pretty solid admission that your life is sad and pathetic. 

Carry on Troll Boy.  

Says the guy who is obsessed with “check” and “mate”

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Of course you don't value anyone else's opinion.    Find yourself a more fulfilling hobby.  

See - Tenhigh you don’t contribute anything to this board.

You attack me (and not my arguments) all the time.

So clearly - my opinions and POV trigger you… but you never counter with anything other than ad hominem attacks.

Hence, my “just to piss you off” response. 

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

1,000 to 1 odds that by the end of the day the liars and cheats in the media will be blaming Trump for last night's incident because he's created a toxic social and political environment that is triggering people to commit acts of violence.  And all their minions will pick up the narrative.  After thinking it over I conclude its their only play to make here.

Probably.  Trump has broken their brains.  BSTime most of all.  It's an amazing phenomenon to witness.

And they're already rolling-out the BSTime.  They say the murderer may have been fleeing a knife fight.  Yeah, because once you're in your car, you're not safe from a knife attack.  And there was no cop chasing him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So clearly - my opinions and POV trigger you… but you never counter with anything other than ad hominem attacks.

You clearly have a fixation with ‘triggering people’. It doesn’t make you a genius. It just makes you an ass! (The rest of us learned that in Junior High.)

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Probably.  Trump has broken their brains.  BSTime most of all.  It's an amazing phenomenon to witness.

And they're already rolling-out the BSTime.  They say the murderer may have been fleeing a knife fight.  Yeah, because once you're in your car, you're not safe from a knife attack.  And there was no cop chasing him. 

Says the guy who is brain dead obsessed with defending a twice impeached, twice popular vote loser, lost the house, senate and WH and goes overboard to defend this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886u58huy99p9as5hjpbe

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You clearly have a fixation with ‘triggering people’. It doesn’t make you a genius. It just makes you an ass! (The rest of us learned that in Junior High.)

When you have nothing else good in your life...

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Fair and balanced bro... deal with it.

If you want a fun circle jerk where only sugar coated Trump news is shared - I highly recommend  you spend more time with your friends at the right wing safe place.  I'm sure Ann and Foxx will comfort you.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If you want a fun circle jerk where only sugar coated Trump news is shared - I highly recommend  you spend more time with your friends at the right wing safe place.  I'm sure Ann and Foxx will comfort you.

Well at least you’re consistent. Good luck in high school. You’re going to love it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your obsession with Trump and reflexively concluding all issues and arguments ultimately lead to the man is troubling.  It might be a serious problem.  I'm imagining you have a room in your home with poster boards and pictures pinned and taped all over the walls with pictures of Trump and his "co-conspirators" from various ventures and events.  Charts with lines drawn between names and faces.  Events all plotted out with the text of quotes and tweets scattered among the various "conspiracy" walls.  Boxes of printed documents and NYT and WP news stories stacked on the floor.  But at some point leaving it behind and returning to living in the real world is the best approach to life.   

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

When you have nothing else good in your life...

Doc - you are here everyday - defending the most corrupt administration in our lifetime. Like the rest of your cult, you turn yourself into pretzels defending everything Trump; every far right ridiculous action - all in the name of winning at all cost; even if that means the end of our democracy.

Spare us the "nothing else good in my life" when you are here with daily with a deplorable record.

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Your obsession with Trump and reflexively concluding all issues and arguments ultimately lead to the man is troubling.  It might be a serious problem.  I'm imagining you have a room in your home with poster boards and pictures pinned and taped all over the walls with pictures of Trump and his "co-conspirators" from various ventures and events.  Charts with lines drawn between names and faces.  Events all plotted out with the text of quotes and tweets scattered among the various "conspiracy" walls.  Boxes of printed documents and NYT and WP news stories stacked on the floor.  But at some point leaving it behind and returning to living in the real world is the best approach to life.   

omg stfu... lmao

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well at least you’re consistent. Good luck in high school. You’re going to love it. 

oy vey

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Doc - you are here everyday - defending the most corrupt administration in our lifetime. Like the rest of your cult, you turn yourself into pretzels defending everything Trump; every far right ridiculous action - all in the name of winning at all cost; even if that means the end of our democracy.

Spare us the "nothing else good in my life" when you are here with daily with a deplorable record.

LOL!  You prove what a loser in life you are daily.  And the "pretzels" you claim I twist myself into eventually turnout to be correct.  Russian collusion, bounties, the phone call, hell even Trump "mocking" the reporter.  You just can't/won't admit it.  But that's not my problem. 

• Agree 1

1000.jpeg

Using dead children to try to (and fail) to make a ridiculous point about Self Defense.

But it's okay PPP, he was merely trying to piss conservative posters off, so it's okay

At least 5 deaths, 40 injuries after SUV drives into Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee

https://ktla.com/news/christmas-parade-in-suburban-milwaukee-turns-chaotic-after-suv-drives-into-it/

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

omg stfu... lmao

oy vey

Time to add a new poster board to your Trump conspiracy room.  Label this one Waukesha WI.  Maybe you can uncover the Red SUV is registered to one DJ Trump and a MAGA hat was seen blowing out of the passenger side window!

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  You prove what a loser in life you are daily.  And the "pretzels" you claim I twist myself into eventually turnout to be correct.  Russian collusion, bounties, the phone call, hell even Trump "mocking" the reporter.  You just can't/won't admit it.  But that's not my problem. 

Trump colluded with Russia... you even admitted it yourself.

Keep twisting precious!

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

1000.jpeg

Using dead children to try to (and fail) to make a ridiculous point about Self Defense.

But it's okay PPP, he was merely trying to piss conservative posters off, so it's okay

At least 5 deaths, 40 injuries after SUV drives into Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee

https://ktla.com/news/christmas-parade-in-suburban-milwaukee-turns-chaotic-after-suv-drives-into-it/

Mainstream media already working overtime to memory hole this. Which means we can assume that it’s exactly what we already deduced it to be: a terrorist attack carried out by a serial violent criminal. Because the fourth estate and the lying regime is lying/covering up about it we have to put the pieces together quicker than normal. 

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Mainstream media already working overtime to memory hole this. Which means we can assume that it’s exactly what we already deduced it to be: a terrorist attack carried out by a serial violent criminal. Because the fourth estate and the lying regime is lying/covering up about it we have to put the pieces together quicker than normal. 

CNN's lead story: White supremacist mob damages BLM activist's SUV. 

Now if this turns out to be a hate crime and all good and ethical Democrats, Republicans, and Independents don't speak out and condemn the attack their silence is equivalent to approval of terrorism.    

• Haha (+1) 1

Darrell Brooks jr. The suspect they have in custody for running over and killing at least 5 people and injuring 40 more. He is a wannabe rap artist with a long criminal history who was released on bail twice recently. Once for$500 and another for $1000.

It’s safe to say he is not a white supremacist. Most likely a life long democrat who could have been bidens son. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Oh, delicious irony for those following thread last week...

Last night I took a screen grab of one of his rap vids, fearing it would quickly be erased (spoiler alert: now gone).

Guess what kids?

He's doing the alleged "white power" sign!!!

Sometimes, you just can't make this stuff up.

Update: vid is off YT but still available on other platforms, Rumble, etc 

Screenshot_20211122-033958~3.png

Edited by Dukestreetking
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Oh, delicious irony for those following thread last week...

Last night I took a screen grab of one of his rap vids, fearing it would quickly be erased (spoiler alert: now gone).

Guess what kids? He's doing the alleged "white power" sign!!!

Sometimes, you just can't make this stuff up.

Sorry Duke, you need to be banned from PPP now...................LOL

Back to the thread.

or at least that is what the Left wants you to think.

Spoiler: You do.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Westside said:

Darrell Brooks jr. The suspect they have in custody for running over and killing at least 5 people and injuring 40 more. He is a wannabe rap artist with a long criminal history who was released on bail twice recently. Once for$500 and another for $1000.

It’s safe to say he is not a white supremacist. Most likely a life long democrat who could have been bidens son. 

Let's see what the lying cork soakers on CNN and MSNBC whip up to avoid the obvious.  Rumor has it the driver was being chased by somebody with a knife.  But to believe that you've got to believe that dude with the knife can outrun a speeding SUV.  I'm not so sure even the lying and malicious parasites in the media can pull that off. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Let's see what the lying cork soakers on CNN and MSNBC whip up to avoid the obvious.  Rumor has it the driver was being chased by somebody with a knife.  But to believe that you've got to believe that dude with the knife can outrun a speeding SUV.  I'm not so sure about that.  

I think it will get buried and never spoken about again since it doesn’t fit there agenda.

Rittenhouse was in Kenosha in support of BLM protests.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/582568-kyle-rittenhouse-i-support-the-blm-movement

"I support peacefully demonstrating," the teen told Carlson, according to a transcript of the interview. "I believe there needs to be change. I believe there’s a lot of prosecutorial misconduct, not just in my case but in other cases. It’s just amazing to see how much a prosecutor can take advantage of someone."

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Westside said:

I think Darrell brooks should be tried as a domestic terrorist. It should also be considered a hate crime. There are tons of evidence in his social media pages. This guy deserves the electric chair.

It will be interesting to see how the left twists themselves into a pretzel over this.  We're already seeing some of the idiocy here...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You really got my number. Can you TASTE MY FEAR?   You're a full time hack.  

• Thank you (+1) 1