Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are a Trump supporter. Seriously, what in the world would you do with facts and truth? Just like the Nazis you guys hate the truth 

How do you know? Please find a thread where I have professed my love for President Trump. All you have are assumptions. I prefer to deal with fact. See the difference?

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Maybe so, but the problem is huge and affecting the citizens, safety, business and rights.

trump has done nothing. 

If the FBI know who these marxusts/communists are...then fix it.

The problem isn't affecting the people the reaction by a few turds is.

Trump tried the dem govenors/mayors wouldn't let him, now they are begging for help

The FBI is arresting them, and the marxist news is claiming it is abductions.

• Haha (+1) 1

By the way, how come the left isn't falling all over themselves reminding everyone the "Kenosha shooter" is just a kid and therefore doesn't fully understanding his actions?

When is the NY Times planning to run a full page Op-Ed titled JUVENILE like they did for the DC shooter several years ago?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

By the way, how come the left isn't falling all over themselves reminding everyone the "Kenosha shooter" is just a kid and therefore doesn't fully understanding his actions?

When is the NY Times planning to run a full page Op-Ed titled JUVENILE like they did for the DC shooter several years ago?

Maybe he'll get the Rolling Stone treatment  ?

08022013p18pha.jpg?itok=RJIerAGi

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

So, which of you leftists wants want to get in line to defend the pedophile Communist assailant?

I think you mean to ask which one will be the first to disown him?

• Haha (+1) 1

I have a really simple, honest question regarding the shooting that prompted this latest rioting and am not going through the entire thread to see if this has been asked and answered. 

If the guy resisted arrest, was tazed, and still managed to get to his car, how are the cops supposed to know he’s not going there to pull out a gun?  Are they supposed to wait and see if he pulls out a gun and hope they can shoot him before he starts shooting at the cops or anybody else nearby?

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, dubs said:

I have a really simple, honest question regarding the shooting that prompted this protest and am not going through the entire thread to see if this has been asked and answered. 

If the guy resisted arrest, was tazed, and still managed to get to his car, how are the cops supposed to know he’s not going there to pull out a gun?  Are they supposed to wait and see if he pulls out a gun and hope they can shoot him before he starts shooting at the cops or anybody else nearby?

In the minds of some people, yes.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

How do you know? Please find a thread where I have professed my love for President Trump. All you have are assumptions. I prefer to deal with fact. See the difference?

What does that prove? I’ve never professed my love for Biden. 

Word games

• Haha (+1) 1

Update:  the second individual killed was Anthony Huber, 26.  He was recorded hitting the shooter in the head and face with a skateboard.

In addition to being a Communist scumbag, Huber also enjoys a lengthy criminal record including battery, and multiple instances of domestic abuse.

So he’s a woman beater.

So, again leftists, who wants to go first to defend this Communist wife beater with a documented violent history of assault?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It is said the right wing is weaponizing young children to murder people. 

Totally agree 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Update:  the second individual killed was Anthony Huber, 26.  He was recorded hitting the shooter in the head and face with a skateboard.

In addition to being a Communist scumbag, Huber also enjoys a lengthy criminal record including battery, and multiple instances of domestic abuse.

So he’s a woman beater.

So, again leftists, who wants to go first to defend this Communist wife beater with a documented violent history of assault?

Sounds like George Zimmerman, didn’t stop the right from lionizing that scumbag 

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Then fix it. Move ahead with a plan of equality. A large percentage of YOUR CITIZENS are saying there is a racial equality issue, including rich and poor. The other alternatjve is to repeal all of Lincolns efforts and the civil rights act

Either way demand your President do something if he is capable of holding his attention for more than 24 hours. trump has the position and responsibility. 

I believe California just voted to repeal their civil rights act and allow discrimination based on race.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

FIFY.

I said I love him? 

No 

Learn to read 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I believe California just voted to repeal their civil rights act and allow discrimination based on race.

You also believe things DR says, so....

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

In the minds of some people, yes.

I just don’t understand that mindset. 

maybe there is more information out there that would make this more clearly a police brutality issue, which is why I’d want to wait before really making up my mind, but there’s been such a rush to condemn the cops. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You also believe things DR says, so....

So DR is sometimes correct as well?

https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_16,_Repeal_Proposition_209_Affirmative_Action_Amendment_(2020)

That proposition, which passed, was to repeal proposition 209 which states "the government and public institutions cannot discriminate against or grant preferential treatment to persons on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in public employment, public education, and public contracting."

This hereby allows the government to discriminate based on race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

How do you know he was a communist?

What have you seen more of - swastikas at right leaning rallies or hammer & sickle at the "peaceful protests?"  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1