Jerry Falwell Watched His Wife Have Sex With Another Man

Every few years we get a sex scandal involving a publicly religious dude and the libs get a break to make fun of the disgusting "sex positive" ***** they constantly shove down our throats.  Really refreshing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Every few years we get a sex scandal involving a publicly religious dude and the libs get a break to make fun of the disgusting "sex positive" ***** they constantly shove down our throats.  Really refreshing.

demons get extra aroused when they see a religious person fall.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

I like these moments of hypocrisy as they demonstrate both the human condition of judging what we know we are guilty of thinking or doing and karma. 

Have you ever opened a Bible? It’s filled with stories of faithful people who’ve fallen. You clearly missed a good part of the basic plot. Based solely on your countless other posts , this explains why the world is so confusing to you.

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Jerry Falwell Jr. to receive $10.5 million in compensation for resigning from Liberty University

Falwell told The Washington Post his Liberty contract entitles him to the severance package because he is departing the school without being formally accused of or admitting to wrongdoing.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/us/jerry-falwell-jr-resignation-payment/index.html

Great analysis here as to how Christians since the time of Apostle Paul, are admonished to confront any wolves in sheep's clothing within their own leadership ranks--Liberty canceling Falwell Jr. was long overdue. 

https://theresurgent.com/2020/08/26/correct-christian-cancel-culture-falwell-jr-must-be-canceled/

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Great analysis here as to how Christians since the time of Apostle Paul, are admonished to confront any wolves in sheep's clothing within their own leadership ranks--Liberty canceling Falwell Jr. was long overdue. 

https://theresurgent.com/2020/08/26/correct-christian-cancel-culture-falwell-jr-must-be-canceled/

Jr. apparently didn't Fall Well, at all!

Look at what I did there.

I'm so clever...ah, I'm going to take the rest the day off of work to spend time congratulating myself. 

(congratulating = eat a whole pizza in one sitting)  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Jr. apparently didn't Fall Well, at all!

Look at what I did there.

I'm so clever...ah, I'm going to take the rest the day off of work to spend time congratulating myself. 

(congratulating = eat a whole pizza in one sitting)  

Well, inquiring minds would like to know your pizza of choice—cheese lovers, meat lovers, veggie lovers, or all of the above? Also what are your thoughts as to stuffed crust? :w00t:

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Well, inquiring minds would like to know your pizza of choice—cheese lovers, meat lovers, veggie lovers, or all of the above? Also what are your thoughts as to stuffed crust? :w00t:

I guess we don't need to ask that question of Jerry Jr's wife, huh?

10 hours ago, ALF said:

Jerry Falwell Jr. to receive $10.5 million in compensation for resigning from Liberty University

Falwell told The Washington Post his Liberty contract entitles him to the severance package because he is departing the school without being formally accused of or admitting to wrongdoing.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/us/jerry-falwell-jr-resignation-payment/index.html

Prosperity Gospel!

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

To say THAT guy speaks for Christians of any biblically orthodox stripe is ridiculous.

All those neo evangelicals from Billy Graham on down are heretics.

In better days, they'd have been pilloried, or tarred and feathered.

Something on which we agree..  these guys are phonies. 

9 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Trump should be next. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Something on which we agree..  these guys are phonies. 

Trump should be next. 

Well now, see...if you were a student of the Bible and an orthodox believer, you'd know God uses leaders of all stripes, (some wicked like Cyrus, Nebuchadnezzar, and Ramses) to accomplish His ends. Again, no honest Christian I know lauds Trump's personal behavior.

And no honest Christian I know buys Biden's "I'm a good Catholic" shtick, either.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 3

On 8/25/2020 at 9:12 AM, Tiberius said:

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-falwell-relationship/?fbclid=IwAR3gVhVf0toklce5JCryCpq80QBtTGu-sVcvo68gunxW-wg70Ho6x5aEijU

There are are so many great Christians, good, even great people both big and small. But there is also these parasites that just feed off the faithful 

Such power to do good just wasted and used for profit and to hurt people. This creep has fought against Americans getting health care. How many suffered so that this garbage can enrich himself 

Being Christian doesn't mean anything... It is just a word used by people to try and put themselves in a category. Religion doesn't work anymore b.c too many people realize it's bull#### that hides even worse people.