Jerry Falwell Watched His Wife Have Sex With Another Man

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
image.jpeg.89bccc8b21bb619f9740737ef82a3638.jpeg

Jan 26, 2016 · Christian leaders balk at Falwell's Trump endorsement. 'The late Dr. Jerry Falwell Sr. would be rolling over in his grave,' one social conservative leader warns. By ELIZA COLLINS. 01/26/2016 12:06 PM ...

Your Orwellian attempt to change history is a dark and evil thing. UnAmerican, fascist and shows how you crawl in submission before your masters. 

I never once followed Falwell, Jim Bakker, etc.so they were never my masters.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

You just said he wasn’t relevant since ‘90’s, 

Wrong, but make up lies to re-write history, Big Brother loves you, and you love Big Brother 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Kudos to you, but that doesn’t mean that Falwell, Jr. wasn’t recently (or isn’t, as the case may be) relevant.  

Just now, RochesterRob said:

I think that you have that backwards.  RR 1, Tiberius 0.  So awarded and so scored.

Hoax.  I correctly set the scoreboard.  Also, you now have been docked a point for cheating, meaning that it is Tiberius, 1; Rochester Rob, -1.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wrong, but make up lies to re-write history, Big Brother loves you, and you love Big Brother 

I don't need to follow a person to know that person's trajectory in life.  Unless you were following Falwell for personal reasons the average person heard nothing about him after the year 2000.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Kudos to you, but that doesn’t mean that Falwell, Jr. wasn’t recently (or isn’t, as the case may be) relevant.  

Hoax.  I correctly set the scoreboard.  Also, you now have been docked a point for cheating, meaning that it is Tiberius, 1; Rochester Rob, -1.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

FYI - Compulsive or pathological lying was night #1 of Hate Week, also known as the 2020 Republican National Convention. 

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Also, if you’re taking requests, I like the videos of hippos popping better.  I get a laugh out of those. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

FYI - Compulsive or pathological lying was night #1 of Hate Week, also known as the 2020 Republican National Convention. 

Also, if you’re taking requests, I like the videos of hippos popping better.  I get a laugh out of those.