Jerry Falwell Watched His Wife Have Sex With Another Man

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-falwell-relationship/?fbclid=IwAR3gVhVf0toklce5JCryCpq80QBtTGu-sVcvo68gunxW-wg70Ho6x5aEijU

There are are so many great Christians, good, even great people both big and small. But there is also these parasites that just feed off the faithful 

Such power to do good just wasted and used for profit and to hurt people. This creep has fought against Americans getting health care. How many suffered so that this garbage can enrich himself 

Edited by Tiberius
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-falwell-relationship/?fbclid=IwAR3gVhVf0toklce5JCryCpq80QBtTGu-sVcvo68gunxW-wg70Ho6x5aEijU

There are are so many great Christians, good, even great people both big and small. But there is also these parasites that just feed off the faithful 

Such power to do good just wasted and used for profit and to hurt people. This creep has fought against Americans getting health care. How many suffered so that this garbage can enrich himself 

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Parasite is the perfect word.  Phony might be a close second.  

These losers preach the prosperity gospel, which apparently also encourages cuckolding and adultery.  I actually feel somewhat badly for people like B-Man who fall prey to their lies and deceit.  My God isn’t short of cash, and my God doesn’t need phonies like Jerry Falwell and Liberty University to make His case.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

These losers preach the prosperity gospel, which apparently also encourages cuckolding and adultery.  I actually feel somewhat badly for people like B-Man who fall prey to their lies and deceit.  My God isn’t short of cash, and my God doesn’t need phonies like Jerry Falwell and Liberty University to make His case.  

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s the “do as we say, not as we do” mentality. Arrogance 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It’s the “do as we say, not as we do” mentality. Arrogance 

I’m also amused by the recent pictures of Jerry with what apparently is the mixed drink in his hand.  He’s channeling Julian from TPB.  I don’t begrudge anyone a spirit now and again, but he sure seems to be living the high life with the booze and the yacht and the woman and the unzipped pants.  It’s pathetic.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I’m also amused by the recent pictures of Jerry with what apparently is the mixed drink in his hand.  He’s channeling Julian from TPB.  I don’t begrudge anyone a spirit now and again, but he sure seems to be living the high life with the booze and the yacht and the woman and the unzipped pants.  It’s pathetic.  

And @Reality Check loves him 

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Falwell has not been relevant since the 1990's and only to the superficial types such as yourself when he was.  

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Falwell has not been relevant since the 1990's and only to the superficial types such as yourself when he was.  

image.jpeg.89bccc8b21bb619f9740737ef82a3638.jpeg

Jan 26, 2016 · Christian leaders balk at Falwell's Trump endorsement. 'The late Dr. Jerry Falwell Sr. would be rolling over in his grave,' one social conservative leader warns. By ELIZA COLLINS. 01/26/2016 12:06 PM ...

Your Orwellian attempt to change history is a dark and evil thing. UnAmerican, fascist and shows how you crawl in submission before your masters. 
  • Haha (+1) 1

Jan 26, 2016 · Christian leaders balk at Falwell's Trump endorsement. 'The late Dr. Jerry Falwell Sr. would be rolling over in his grave,' one social conservative leader warns. By ELIZA COLLINS. 01/26/2016 12:06 PM ...

Your Orwellian attempt to change history is a dark and evil thing. UnAmerican, fascist and shows how you crawl in submission before your masters. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Tiberius, 1; Rochester Rob, 0.