Gross stuff and $$$$$$$$$

4merper4mer

My tied for 5th cousin Brenda is a pretty cool chick overall and normally doesn't fall for a bunch of marketing hooh hah.

Lately every time I talk to her she just raves about this new body wash she is using that is made from oatmeal and shabe udder.  Now Brenda has always has amazing radiant supple skin that simply glows but she says it is the best it's ever been.  I guess I can see how the oatmeal could be exfoliating but I still find it off putting.  What about shabe udder though?  No way.  I'm not washing myself with anything udder and I never even heard of a shabe.  It sounds like a slug.  Gross.

Anyway the point is even desirable, beautiful, normal people like Brenda can be suckered in by these products that have low costs and high margins.  Oatmeal is practically free and udders can't be expensive but she pays $30 a bottle.  Can you guys think of some crazy but cheap ingredients we can use for soap/candles/perfume or some other crap women will buy for big $$$$$?

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

My tied for 5th cousin Brenda is a pretty cool chick overall and normally doesn't fall for a bunch of marketing hooh hah.

Lately every time I talk to her she just raves about this new body wash she is using that is made from oatmeal and shabe udder.  Now Brenda has always has amazing radiant supple skin that simply glows but she says it is the best it's ever been.  I guess I can see how the oatmeal could be exfoliating but I still find it off putting.  What about shabe udder though?  No way.  I'm not washing myself with anything udder and I never even heard of a shabe.  It sounds like a slug.  Gross.

Anyway the point is even desirable, beautiful, normal people like Brenda can be suckered in by these products that have low costs and high margins.  Oatmeal is practically free and udders can't be expensive but she pays $30 a bottle.  Can you guys think of some crazy but cheap ingredients we can use for soap/candles/perfume or some other crap women will buy for big $$$$$?

Ummm soooo what's the name of the product? I'm er, uh, asking for a friend.  ?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

sounds like rubbing your body with a bunch of nipples.  No thanks.

"Yes please" or "no thanks" is entirely dependent upon whose nipples we're talking about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ummm soooo what's the name of the product? I'm er, uh, asking for a friend.  ?

I'll check with cousin Brenda on the brand.  I mean it must be really good because she said her skin is better than ever, and trust me she has beautiful skin.  It glows and is soft to the touch from the tips of her toes to her soft heels, every inch of her long legs, the small of her back, and her beautiful shoulders. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

I'll check with cousin Brenda on the brand.  I mean it must be really good because she said her skin is better than ever, and trust me she has beautiful skin.  It glows and is soft to the touch from the tips of her toes to her soft heels, every inch of her long legs, the small of her back, and her beautiful shoulders. 

Sounds like you're getting mighty touchy with cousin Brenda

16 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Well, this thread certainly took a hard left turn.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Sum of dat family love. Dat sweet sweet family love

Why is everyone getting so bent out of shape here?  It's not like she is my first cousin.  She's my tied for 5th cousin so it's no big deal.  

My first cousin is Bob who is my dad's brother's kid.  Then my mom's brother's kids Trevor and Tara, my mom's sister's kid Tom, then Brenda and Brandon who are twins, my tied for 5th cousins who are siblings with Bob.

Can we focus on the $$$$$$$ now?

12 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Why is everyone getting so bent out of shape here?  It's not like she is my first cousin.  She's my tied for 5th cousin so it's no big deal.  

My first cousin is Bob who is my dad's brother's kid.  Then my mom's brother's kids Trevor and Tara, my mom's sister's kid Tom, then Brenda and Brandon who are twins, my tied for 5th cousins who are siblings with Bob.

I’m focused on you getting me the name of the damn product! Erm, my friend... getting my friend the name of the damn product. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I'm not bent out of shape. You do you bro.

Back on topic: Things like Bombas socks and TOMS shoes (though they stopped their “buy one, donate one” program).  It’s not that stuff like that is bad, it’s that it’s just way overpriced.  The wife drunk shopped on line and we wound up with a bunch of Bombas socks.  They were good socks, but not better or more durable than others.

The old adage of “you get what you pay for” is really “at best you get what you pay for”.  There’s a lot of overpriced stuff out there with either a gimmick or sales hype that doesn’t match the product. 

Edited by BarleyNY

On 8/23/2020 at 11:52 AM, 4merper4mer said:

Anyway the point is even desirable, beautiful, normal people

This doesnt make sense plenty of beautiful and desirable women are stupid, Most are actually crazy. The best is ugly women that become beautiful, they are actually the most normal.

Edited by TBBills

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

This doesnt make sense plenty of beautiful and desirable women are stupid, Most are actually crazy. The best is ugly women that become beautiful, they are actually the most normal.

Brenda does fall for tricks like shabe udder but she is normal and her skin is spectacular.  If you had the pleasure, I'm sure you'd forget any flaws she might have while gently caressing her perfect skin.  It's almost as if it is caressing you back.

On 8/24/2020 at 12:05 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Very funny.  Tara is my third cousin, which is a little sketchy and she's not very attractive anyway.  The rest are dudes.

Well, don't let that stop you...

On 8/24/2020 at 2:05 PM, Patrick_Duffy said:

I'm not bent out of shape. You do you bro.

Careful, he might take it literally...:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/23/2020 at 5:29 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Dude... It's your cousin...

Simmer down ?