Bills Training Camp - Week 1 of padded practices starts page 10

Not sure if it was speculation or a note from practice but on One Bills Live they mentioned Gabriel Davis lining up in the backfield for a couple of plays.

I remember last training camp Beasley did the same but I can't remember that look in the regular season... maybe they're getting Davis ready this year the same way they got Beasley ready last year? Some slot, perhaps, if Beasley isn't fully recovered. 

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Welp the malaise I was feeling about the season is officially over.  This looks like real life again.

Report out of Cinci today says no fans for the 1st 2 games. This is encouraging as I’m sure every team will attempt something like this, hopefully getting big crowds by Thanksgiving..?

• Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Report out of Cinci today says no fans for the 1st 2 games. This is encouraging as I’m sure every team will attempt something like this, hopefully getting big crowds by Thanksgiving..?

57 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

That's not Cuomo's style though. He is more of a "prohibit now, ask questions later kind of guy" 

33% capacity for gyms by late August.  Ya never know Lord Cuomo may use his science cauldron to allow 27.56% of fans to football games by October.   

• Like (+1) 1