Bills Training Camp - Week 1 of padded practices starts page 10

On 8/11/2020 at 5:02 PM, Warcodered said:

Can’t help but root for this man. Doing what he did  as a walk on at Alabama tells me all I need to know about his willingness to compete. No matter who the Bills bring in to compete against him, they are gonna have to earn it because Wallace won’t give an inch. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Can’t help but root for this man. Doing what he did  as a walk on at Alabama tells me all I need to know about his willingness to compete. No matter who the Bills bring in to compete against him, they are gonna have to earn it because Wallace won’t give an inch. 

In some ways he is a younger version of josh Norman. Norman was a late round pick who wasn’t a great athlete but developed into a very good CB in this defense. Not surprised Sean wanted to pair them up. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I was suprised and happy about that

If we can get production from the right side....look out because the left side is nailed down pretty well

If Winter can stay healthy, he'll be an upgrade at the RG spot.  And I think that Daryl Williams will be a good RT for them.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

If Winter can stay healthy, he'll be an upgrade at the RG spot.  And I think that Daryl Williams will be a good RT for them.

I am not ready to give up on Cody Ford just yet......I actually like Ty as a swing guy......if Daryl Williams has overcome his injury you can never have too many good OL

Our OL went from horrid to not horrid

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I am not ready to give up on Cody Ford just yet......I actually like Ty as a swing guy......if Daryl Williams has overcome his injury you can never have too many good OL

Our OL went from horrid to not horrid

No, not giving up on Ford.  Again he should compete with both of them and may the best men win.