Bills Training Camp - Week 1 of padded practices starts page 10

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Are they training already? If they do, why don't we get any info? I know there's covid but Jets for example get at least some tweets from somebody who actually watches TC.

They’ve only been doing drills and OTA type stuff so far. Bills padded practices start Monday. Jets started today. By the looks of it on Twitter, some media is allowed to watch And we will get our fix next week

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They’ve only been doing drills and OTA type stuff so far. Bills padded practices start Monday. Jets started today. By the looks of it on Twitter, some media is allowed to watch And we will get our fix next week

Gonna miss Astro’s camp reports this year 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Gonna miss Astro’s camp reports this year 

no kidding...one of the things I most looked forward to every summer...

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Will the padded practices be covered by the media?

The Bills will probably just give us pictures so we don't starve.

Hate not seeing more but at the same time can't really ding them for keeping things on the down low.

Practice reports could be a lot more fun than usual if we get more full contact, as most coaches have suggested.  But this is truly a different year; while there is a training camp aspect of player evaluation there is also the reality that games are now less than a month away so there will be gameplanning going on as well.  I’ll be curious to see how much the Bills let the media watch and how much is private.