Bills Training Camp - Week 1 of padded practices starts page 10

7 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Welp the malaise I was feeling about the season is officially over.  This looks like real life again.

My being somewhat excited for football to start up again has now gone straight out the window after seeing today's videos and photos.

I'm excited as Hell for the season to start now! GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Welp the malaise I was feeling about the season is officially over.  This looks like real life again.

Yeppers . I feel much gooder after reading about todays outing. Just for the sake of , Bills Football !!!

Go Bills

thanks to all for links etc 

: )

7 hours ago, gordong said:

Allen was Excellent,  that can't be right he can't hit the side of a barn....    

NICE!!!!  Show em all Josh!!!

I am very optimistic about the upcoming season and I think Josh Allen will take another significant step forward.  Moreover, according to at least one reporter  - Thad Brown - this may have been Josh Allen's best day of training camp practice ever.  BUT, he was not facing a pass rush.  His footwork has been one of the primary impediments to his accuracy in games.  When he feels pressure, his footwork gets sloppy and that leads to inaccuracy.  As I said, I'm optimistic, and a good day of practice is wonderful, but Allen is not the next Patrick Mahomes until he does it in a game.

8 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So, the significant direction from Bills brass to journalists about what they can and can’t say, is this aimed at Astro? His training camp reports have been the ‘must see’ daily read for years. 

Hoping this is a 2020 thing and not carved in stone going forward..

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, the significant direction from Bills brass to journalists about what they can and can’t say, is this aimed at Astro? His training camp reports have been the ‘must see’ daily read for years. 

Hoping this is a 2020 thing and not carved in stone going forward..

Astro attended as a fan, not a journalist (no press pass) from what I understand. So I don’t think he’s even there. 

• Like (+1) 1