This is sickening

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Please show me where I condone violence by the protesters 

Who said that? I'm just pointing out why they are there. 52 consecutive days of attempted, and sometimes successful, vandalism of a federal courthouse. Portland had plenty of time to act and didn't. 

56 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

So sending troops to an area within the country you were elected to protect which is now in all out anarchy is the same thing as systematically murdering an entire race?  Gotcha.

Except when it comes to COVID - it falls entirely on governors.

Funny how the President of the United States can handle the easy things but the virus is too hard.

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

THIS IS A PROJECTION - LUX

Did Trump follow the law in getting funding for the stupid wall? 

Nope, he violated the law in getting it 

Just now, bilzfancy said:

You can leave anytime, I hear Venezuela is nice this time of year, I'll even pack you a taco for your trip

Don't they have an idiot dictator that the people hate? 

6 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

You can leave anytime, I hear Venezuela is nice this time of year, I'll even pack you a taco for your trip

Better idea - since Trump only represents his people - you can have the red states and the rest of us w brains and common sense can have the blue states.

Trump can run your world and destroy/bankrupt it like he is doing to the USA. You won’t survive a year without blue state federal bailouts like you get now.

Maybe you should move to Russia? 

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Better idea - since Trump only represents his people - you can have the red states and the rest of us w brains and common sense can have the blue states.

Trump can run your world and destroy/bankrupt it like he is doing to the USA. You won’t survive a year without blue state federal bailouts like you get now.

Maybe you should move to Russia? 

Nope, I love America, even with it's worts. I am a law and order, military loving American. You've been proven wrong so often that you should just give up, no one is buying your bullcrap, no one.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Nope, I love America, even with it's worts. I am a law and order, military loving American. You've been proven wrong so often that you should just give up, no one is buying your bullcrap, no one.

Yet here you are responding to my bull crap - keep up the good work 

And btw - you don’t love America - you love YOUR version of America.  There is a difference. 

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I like some homebrew ??

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

People really need to stop throwing the Hitler thing around so carelessly.  First it was Bush Jr.  now Trump.   When your laptop and freedoms are all taken away and 9 million people are euthenized in gas showers feel free to start using that term.  Otherwise youre just being hyperbolic and disrespectful to the memories of the victims.   

The Hitler reference has been locked and loaded for a long time.   You see it becoming much more mainstream because over time, the men and women who lived through that era have largely passed on.  Prior to that, a dipsh*ttedly moronic statement like 'Trump = Hitler" would be called for the dipsh*ttedly moronic statement that it is. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yet here you are responding to my bull crap - keep up the good work 

And btw - you don’t love America - you love YOUR version of America.  There is a difference. 

Here is your new avatar comrade

Reading guide: the ideas of Karl Marx

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The Hitler reference has been locked and loaded for a long time.   You see it becoming much more mainstream because over time, the men and women who lived through that era have largely passed on.  Prior to that, a dipsh*ttedly moronic statement like 'Trump = Hitler" would be called for the dipsh*ttedly moronic statement that it is. 

Just gonna leave this right here:

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just gonna leave this right here:

white nationalists are a far left organization. 

what don’t you get about the fact that the further left you go, the further you advocate for authoritarian/central planning. That has nothing to do with individual liberty on the right. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

My god, are the idiot loons breeding down here? What the hell?

Not breeding, they just know an easy game when they see it. 

Edited by Azalin

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I was at a non-sanctioned fireworks event on the NJ shore probably 15 years ago.  We would go every year to the beach, and all sorts of folks had all sorts of fireworks.  I don't ever want to assume I know the occupation of the hundreds (?) of participants up and down the beach as far as the eye could see, but many apparently have jobs that rhyme with shmireshigters and shmalice shmofficeshmers.   Anyway, for many years it was the highlight of our trip down. 

That year, something went wrong and fireworks were fired in our general direction.  We were pretty far from where they were being set off and really thought we were pretty safe.  Anyway, we hit the deck behind the dunes, but not before one of the children in our party was struck with a bottle rocket and her hair started on fire.  Thankfully, it was quickly extinguished and while her hearing was impacted for a few days, she had no residual trauma except a now lifelong fear of fireworks.  

It was exceptionally dangerous and we (the masses in the general area) were fortunate not to be seriously injured.

If your leadership issues stand down orders when those intent on injuring, maiming, blinding or killing an officer can act with impunity, it's really just a matter of time before and officer is seriously injured. Evenutally, fireworks are used as cover for gunfire.  I'd expect that at some point, the officers will return fire, and things will get ugly fast.  Or uglier, seeing as how it's perfectly acceptable for "protestors" to target individuals with ^%$#ing explosives and to have your *&^%ing leaders sit back and say "this is progress". 

What a disgrace.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Who said that? I'm just pointing out why they are there. 52 consecutive days of attempted, and sometimes successful, vandalism of a federal courthouse. Portland had plenty of time to act and didn't. 

Let me quote Donald.  

It's up to the states to govern 

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Let me quote Donald.  

It's up to the states to govern 

And when a federal building is attacked,

a federal response is warranted.

But you knew that.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, dubs said:

what don’t you get about the fact that the further left you go, the further you advocate for authoritarian/central planning. That has nothing to do with individual liberty on the right. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29jt6zf4o02uwoa78ax1

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:
Accompanying photo: Agent with face fully exposed, in uniform with U.S. Border Patrol insignia and an identifying number.

36268f7317b3d89f028b34d88ac4725d66-portland-troops.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

The media has chosen sides.

Oh no, an anonymous super secret double-probation storm trooper!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Protesting has its place but it’s not supposed to be a way of life and should never be violent. It’s time to tell these kids to go home!  You’ve made your point....supposedly....now work within the system to get the change you seek. (Im still dying to hear what that change is.) 

Lucky for us Americans, the colonists back in the 1770s didn't follow your sage advice.

Edited by SoTier

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

Lucky for us Americans, the colonists back in the 1770s didn't follow your sage advice.

Or the Civil Rights or Stonewall riots...

So funny how protesters have to march to the beat of someone else’s drum. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, dubs said:

Only in the alternative universe you've concocted in your sick brain.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:
14 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Or the Civil Rights or Stonewall riots...

So funny how protesters have to march to the beat of someone else’s drum. 

Yeah, cause everyone knows a demonstration or riot is equivalent to a war for independence huh?

I mean, the only major difference I can think of is one risks their life, liberty and fortune, the other is only willing to risk someone else life, liberty and fortune.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Only in the alternative universe you've concocted in your sick brain.

Dude, they're destroying property, some public, some private.  They are engaging other citizens with baseball bat, fireworks and worse.  If your premise is that an overthrow of this government is the ultimate end game, then perhaps 250 years from now all the peaceful citizens in the liberated CHoP Zone States of Socialteria will look back at this as a watershed moment.  Perhaps it will be celebrated and they'll tell stories of their famous ancestor--a wealthy kid from Chappaqua who went to Berkley for degree in Social Justice Revolutionary Arts--speaking in hushed tones of the day he fired a bottle rocket through the left eye of the enemy--a guy named Anthony who followed his father into law enforcement, who two weeks earlier dragged a motorist (who hated everything he stood for) from a burning automobile after he crashed while attempting to switch Fave stations on the Spotify app on his iPhone, a guy who was recently married, his wife with a baby on the way.    

In the meantime, m80s hurled at police officers and other spectators should be dealt with in relation to exactly what they are--serious and potentially deadly weapons hurled by those with an intent to cause significant and likely permanent injury. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1