The War on Whiteness

It’s not weird. “Segregation” of this sort was always acceptable because whites never understood the end game. 

They wanted your stuff, you gave it to them in the hopes that they wouldn’t call you racist. 

Now you have nothing. And they don’t care. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LeviF said:

It’s not weird. “Segregation” of this sort was always acceptable because whites never understood the end game. 

They wanted your stuff, you gave it to them in the hopes that they wouldn’t call you racist. 

Now you have nothing. And they don’t care. 

I didn't have anything to give anyone or was alive back then.  

I'm blown away that the progressive position is taking us right back to segregation.

And as far as IBM.  It was red hat recruiting that was hiring based on race.   They work with most of fortune 500.  Or did 

26 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I didn't have anything to give anyone or was alive back then.  

I'm blown away that the progressive position is taking us right back to segregation.

And as far as IBM.  It was red hat recruiting that was hiring based on race.   They work with most of fortune 500.  Or did 

I was responding to the tweet calling it “weird” but it didn’t render right in my browser so I didn’t want to put it in the quote. 

The progressive position was never about “equality.”

• Agree 1

On 12/12/2023 at 9:47 AM, Tiberius said:

What's going to happen to white people? 

When discrimination is encouraged and promoted against specific groups of people, it is only inevitable that individuals will not feel wrong, or remorse about attacking those groups of people…

We‘ve seen this when a racist black man drove his vehicle into a Christmas parade, specifically looking to hurt white people…

We also saw this when two black guys woke up, one morning, saying they wanted to randomly shoot a white person…they drove around a neighborhood until they saw a man tending to his garden in his front yard…They pulled up to the property and killed the man, without ever being wronged by him, or even knowing who he was…

A third story is about two black men who stole a car and decided to intentionally hit other vehicles and then run over a white guy riding his bike…The murdered man happened to be a retired sheriff out for a morning ride…

Unfortunately, these types of stories will only continue to increase the more this racist anti white narrative is promoted in our society…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/16/2023 at 9:22 AM, LeviF said:

I was responding to the tweet calling it “weird” but it didn’t render right in my browser so I didn’t want to put it in the quote. 

The progressive position was never about “equality.”

It’s all a very intriguing dichotomy…

Part of me can see how both the Left and Right have points to be made…Yet both sides can, and will, be corrupted to suit their own agendas, if left to their own devices…

So, what do we do? We are a flawed race of beings, who are not all created with equal gifts and talents…

Is there a way to compromise and satisfy philosophical differences on both sides?  Do issues like this always require a physical confrontation to determine which sets of values will be used, moving forward?

Whatever the solution, there definitely seems to be a little more mental instability emanating from the political Left- which typically includes a secular lack of a spiritual foundation…And I just don’t find myself wanting to associate with that type of chaos…

I can’t see Jesus saying that in order to end discrimination towards one group of people, we need to discriminate against another…Jesus was more about loving your enemy, and praying for those who persecute you…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

"Inclusive" is the new "segregation."

Any pro skin color is going to be inherently anti another skin color which is why it's racist to group people by skin color to begin with. We are all humans and all Americans.

And where's the cutoff line for skin color if we are playing by the weird leftist rules? Are we going to get out some kind of shade tool like they do for tinted windows to see how dark someone is? It makes no sense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Any pro skin color is going to be inherently anti another skin color which is why it's racist to group people by skin color to begin with. We are all humans and all Americans.

And where's the cutoff line for skin color if we are playing by the weird leftist rules? Are we going to get out some kind of shade tool like they do for tinted windows to see how dark someone is? It makes no sense.

inclusion is the new segregation.

Notice the ones that promote it, have absolutely No diversity of thought or experience. 

From Robin Deangelo to Ibram Xolani Kendi "real name is Henry Rogers" they all come from the same upper-class background and the same education circles and profit immensely from it. 

the RESULTS are dividing people on race, sex and sexual orientation.

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So now it's not an issue unless people are being rounded up and deported based on race?

The entire mindset revolves around the lynchpin of “white men are oppressors who cannot ever be the victims of anything.”

Just look at the way that the original residents of cities like Detroit, Philadelphia, and Chicago are portrayed. They are constantly vilified as the perpetrators of “white flight,” rather than the obvious victims of blockbusting and forced integration whilst staring down the barrel of the gun. 

It’s legitimately one of the most mindbending propaganda campaigns of the 1900s, and it didn’t happen in the USSR, it happened here. 

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I saw a crowd a white dudes being rounded up today and shipped off to the processing plant. 

Horrible 

New tibs rule.  Your not a victim unless you have been rounded up and shipped off to a processing plant.  

Interestingly I think tibs is just letting his fantasies of putting anyone not a dem, in camps, take over