The War on Whiteness

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I am engaging in honest conversation and you are making excuses for obviously racist laws. They didn’t throw blacks in jail with tougher sentences for them to help them, that’s ridiculous. 

Should the drug squads descend on Appalachia to punish, I mean help, the poor there deal with opioids? Through them all in jail. 

Seriously, through? Where did you even go to school?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Capco said:

None of that data says anything about motive for those crimes.  On its own it's meaningless.  But you already knew that I'm sure.  

You can look up Supreme Court cases re disparate impact. These were the people that Obama released.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So we should send the police in to raid and punish the white communities being ravaged by opioids? 

I love how drug laws to punish blacks was there to help them, lol!of course you probably also think Trump didn’t do anything wrong with Ukraine, either. Punish blacks, it’s good for them, but let Trump try and shake down another country to win an election, that’s ok. 

When was the last time you ever learned anything?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

anti-Semitism is on the rise (again) , a form of racism, that few are talking about, and is very dangerous to those of the Jewish faith. Why is there no one in the streets protesting this?

...how many thousands of years has ethnic racism existed worldwide and STILL going strong?.....No political capital in ethnic racism......visual HAS capital.....

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Capco said:

Just to be clear, are you saying that you agree or disagree with the notion that attacking someone based on the color of their skin is NOT a form of racial discrimination?  

I suppose in a literal sense it could be, but I don't think that's what one would typically refer to with the term "discrimination."

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So we should send the police in to raid and punish the white communities being ravaged by opioids? 

I love how drug laws to punish blacks was there to help them, lol!of course you probably also think Trump didn’t do anything wrong with Ukraine, either. Punish blacks, it’s good for them, but let Trump try and shake down another country to win an election, that’s ok. 

Well what do you know.......

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/25/764365459/u-s-accuses-11-doctors-of-peddling-opioids-in-appalachian-states

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Capco said:

Just to be clear, are you saying that you agree or disagree with the notion that attacking someone based on the color of their skin is NOT a form of racial discrimination?  

I believe that's defined as a hate crime in this country.  We have laws against it.

41 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Well, this is what the Smithsonian is peddling now.

https://nmaahc.si.edu/learn/talking-about-race/topics/whiteness

"In this country, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate."

What a crock of bull####. It was minorities themselves that adopted the "hyphenated American" titles in order to emphasize their ethnicity.  

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Azalin said:

What a crock of bull####. It was minorities themselves that adopted the "hyphenated American" titles in order to emphasize their ethnicity.  

American-Chop Suey

American Chop Suey is a delicious and easy dinner recipe made with ground beef, tomato, onion, green pepper, macaroni, and spices.

We call it American Chop or Chop Suey but you may have also heard of it called goulash or macaroni hamburger and tomato depending on where you live.

So either way, the recipe has the same basic components and is a classic dinner most of us grew up eating.

25 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I noticed that too. Pretty soon they'll be blaming us for touting our privilege.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rob's House said:

You'll want to read the whole thread. This is pretty fukked up.

Critical race theory and the principle of "whiteness," or "white priviledge," rests completely upon the assumption that white people are incapable of discerning different human conditions, social awareness in regard to manifestations of biases and prejudices, self-awareness, introspection, and growth without intervention.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Well, this is what the Smithsonian is peddling now.

https://nmaahc.si.edu/learn/talking-about-race/topics/whiteness

Every single point on their listed examples of "white privilege" is easily proven wrong,  did no one else see this garbage before it was published?

They don't even have to leave their bubble, just watch videos of CHAZ.