The War on Whiteness

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

From the lower right hand corner (above)

Democrats are pushing the lie that moral value corresponds to skin color. Some races, they tell us, are inherently good. Others are inherently bad.

This is the very definition of racism. It’s poison.

How the F___ is that "white supremacy"  ??

Liberals have lost their minds, it as white supremacist as is Mt. Rushmore

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/10/2020 at 2:01 PM, Capco said:

I’ll give you another shot since my question wasn’t worded up to your standards.

Do you really believe that we (who is we?) emerged from the racial discrimination of the 20th century? If so, at what point in time?

Of course. I don't know how any rational person could claim otherwise without using some impossibly broad interpretation of the term.

We ended segregation and even instituted unconstitutional affirmative action measures to give minorities preferential treatment. 

If you've got an argument for the proposition that blacks were subject to systemic racial discrimination in the year 2000 I'd love to hear it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

You might not see this one on CNN.

(WBAY) - A Fond du Lac man charged in a homicide hate crime says he intentionally swerved his truck into a motorcyclist because he believed Harley riders to be “white racists,” according to information released by the county sheriff Thursday.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/07/ex-cop-murdered-wisconsin-being-white-daniel-greenfield/

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

A little racial harmony for y'all on a Sunday night. Start at 4:30 or 5:30 if you're impatient.  Get some headphones, crank it up.  Good stuff and the lovely ladies are spectacular.  Tons of talent on the stage. 

Crank it up!

Edited by keepthefaith

15 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Everything is white supremacy.

Holy crap, I got through about 1/2 of that, and just couldn't take any more.  I went from a thanks, to a LOL, to wanting a WTF or WOW 'emoji' thing.  Just, OMG, (also want an OMG emoji!);  how are we supposed to take these people seriously, when they accuse us/we/me of every offense, under the sun, that I don't think/want/do.  Just WOW!

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I did, it's like saying  he doesn't belong. He was illegal. Smear. 

Why do you think Trump went on and on with it for so long? 

No you didn't, you added your own value judgement based on the narratives you had been fed.  

Attached is the article that I had promised you.  This is an article presented in my masters level class years ago.  Needless to say I discussed the other side of the issue to the teacher and the students in the class.  Some liked it, others were very upset that I had a differing point of view, which is another worrying conversation.  

Pay close attention to "Theoretical Foundations of Social Justice" as this will inform you to some of the ideas that today's social justice warriors and the underpinning of today's movements believe.  Critical Race Theory is THE very basis of the social justice movement we are seeing today.  They don't mince words, "CRT proposes that racism is an enduring socially constructed reality that advances the position of whiteness" (p. 286).  The logical take away from that, whiteness is the problem.  Now, what does a white person take from that?  We are born the problem because of our skin color.  

I talked about earlier how they seek to deconstruct society to make everything have multiple meanings (everything is an -ism or -ist) so that they can confuse everyone and make up seem down and down seem up.  This is so that they can cause anarchy and the reconstruct the world in their image (it's all about power).  Think about the word racism itself, the definition used to be about one group seeing another as inferior to each other.  Now I hear Webster is going to change it to the ongoing narrative that the person who see's themselves as superior having the power to oppress.  BS.  

Have a read, let me know what you think.  Lots of other juicy kernels in there too for you to enjoy. Intersexionality is one of the main pillars and this is where the racism really comes into play (I don't say reverse-racism because noting is reverse-racism, it's all just racism no matter who is doing it to who).  

It's worth noting that this is only one of the articles that push this agenda in the curriculum.  There have been many more articles such as this and discussions had that are pushing this social justice agenda.  It's radicalizing in education.  

A Social Justice Paradigm for HRD Byrd article.pdf

1 hour ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Holy crap, I got through about 1/2 of that, and just couldn't take any more.  I went from a thanks, to a LOL, to wanting a WTF or WOW 'emoji' thing.  Just, OMG, (also want an OMG emoji!);  how are we supposed to take these people seriously, when they accuse us/we/me of every offense, under the sun, that I don't think/want/do.  Just WOW!

It's how they're trying to gain power, by confusing everything, causing society to collapse and then reconstructing in their own image.  Critical Race Theory is the issue, "critical" does not mean to have critical thinking, it means to be critical of everything.  Grievance studies.  

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

when white males who commit mass shootings get called for what they really are (DOMESTIC TERRORISTS) instead of "mentally ill" then we can talk 

Labels and perceptions of mass shooters has nothing to do with race and everything to do with psychology. First, mental illness actually is a factor in many mass shootings (with mental health issues being more prevalent the larger the scale of the shooting). Second, even when it isn't, people have a difficult time rationalizing how any sane person could commit a mass shooting.

BTW: While there is no universally accepted definition of a mass shooting, in the U.S. it is generally defined as the shooting of four or more people in a single event, or related series of events. There are no government agencies that specifically track mass shootings; however there have been a number of media or author specific studies. In those studies, white men commit anywhere from 54% - 63% of mass shootings. Non-white men account for anywhere between 37% - 46%.

Mass shootings are not just a white male thing.

Henry Ford was peddling this same type of trash, saying Jews were trying to destroy White Christian culture 

What kind of things did Henry Ford blame on Jews? 
Throughout The Dearborn Independent, Ford published articles that would refer to Jews in every possible context as at the root of America and the world's ills. Strikes: It was the Jews. Any kind of financial scandal? The Jews. Agricultural depression? The Jews. So "the Jew," in a way, became the symbol of a world that was being manipulated and controlled.

To me, that's one of the really crucial forces in this rhetoric -- that things didn't just happen; but rather somebody is orchestrating these developments, and it's the Jews who are doing it for their benefit. They're doing it in order [to] gain the twin-linked goodies of power and wealth.