If Trump loses and refuses to leave

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Absolutely!!

Call me on it, if it happens.

Why won't anyone but you even say what their opinion is?

Because they likely think it’s silly they have to. Im

pretty sure not one damn person here would be cool with that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Kemp said:

"RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!" - Trump (The all-caps are his, not mine). 

Thank you.  I presume this is a tweet of his?

Either way, as I said people who have hate in their hearts for Trump call him a liar.  It is a main reason for the hate. Then they pick and choose what they consider to be a truth and what they consider to be a lie. Which is this?

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Why won't anyone but you even say what their opinion is?

Because your “if” is presented more like a “when”. It sounds dishonest and people dont seem to want to play that game.

If it happens, you will get your answers. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, snafu said:

Thank you.  I presume this is a tweet of his?

Either way, as I said people who have hate in their hearts for Trump call him a liar.  It is a main reason for the hate. Then they pick and choose what they consider to be a truth and what they consider to be a lie. Which is this?

Because your “if” is presented more like a “when”. It sounds dishonest and people dont seem to want to play that game.

If it happens, you will get your answers. 

I answered your question, earlier. I don't know what Trump believes is true, for example, in that tweet, but can you understand why some might think he's laying out a case to dispute a loss from that tweet, no matter what he truly believes?

Do you know what your opinion would be if it were to happen? The title of the the thread says If, not When.

Edited by Kemp

Just now, Kemp said:

I answered your question, earlier. I don't know what Trump believes is true, for example, in that tweet, but can you understand why some might think he's laying out a case to dispute a loss from that tweet, no matter what he truly believes?

Do you know what your opinion would be if it were to happen?

Of course I know what my opinions are. 

I’ll let you know if it happens.

My opinion today is that mail in ballots will make the 2000 election fiasco feel like a refreshing nap in a hammock, and it takes partisans on both sides to make that happen.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

You do realize that a portion of people born here are bad for our country, too, right?

Good God you are dumb, of course I realize some of our citizens are bad but I am stuck with them due to their citizenship. I can reject the bad guys from other countries if ignorant morons don't fight harder for murderers than good people simply because of skin color 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Odd to support someone who Putin seems to like, but at least you didn't say Russian asset Jill Stein.

Oh for crying out loud! Because Hildabeast said she was a Putin puppet you're really going to repeat that nonsense!

9 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Good God you are dumb, of course I realize some of our citizens are bad but I am stuck with them due to their citizenship. I can reject the bad guys from other countries if ignorant morons don't fight harder for murderers than good people simply because of skin color 

How do you decide which ones are bad guys?

8 hours ago, Cinga said:

Oh for crying out loud! Because Hildabeast said she was a Putin puppet you're really going to repeat that nonsense!

No, it's because Russian state media (Putin) likes her by far the best of all the Dems who were running for President.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/vb5anj/heres-how-much-russian-media-loves-tulsi-gabbard-and-hates-biden

19 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and the lame Blue State leadership who did NOTHING now wants Federal dollars?.......seriously?.....send 'em 3 bags of Halite and tell him to go "pound it"......

Minnesota Gov. Walz asks Trump for disaster declaration after George Floyd riots trigger over $500M in damages

By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz has asked President Trump for a federal disaster declaration in his state due to “extensive fire damage” and other destruction in the unrest that followed George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis police custody on Memorial Day.

“We need to come together to ensure Minnesotans who were victims of this destruction have access to critical infrastructure they need so they can go to the grocery store, pick up their medication, and live their lives,” Walz said in a statement Thursday. “Together, we will rebuild.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/minnesota-gov-walz-trump-disaster-declaration-george-floyd-riots-500m-damages

Weird. I've been told many times these were mostly peaceful. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

For the life of me I can't figure out how Trump would get the crazy idea that there are forces out there laser focused on undermining him illegally. 

When you think like a criminal, you figure others are doing the same.

55 minutes ago, Kemp said:

How do you decide which ones are bad guys?

Please change your name on this board, Kemp was a statesman who made it his business to know how things work. We will use the same process we use at every embassy, people will apply and then we will do background checks. How do you think all of the proper immigrants end up here?

35 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Please change your name on this board, Kemp was a statesman who made it his business to know how things work. We will use the same process we use at every embassy, people will apply and then we will do background checks. How do you think all of the proper immigrants end up here?

Should we allow people in that are fleeing from places where their lives are in danger?

You can change your name to
image.png.f36c101c51a817b2f4d0e45a25a2ac67.png

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Should we allow people in that are fleeing from places where their lives are in danger?

Not if they’re going to simply walk in...ignoring our laws...no we shouldn’t. 

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So drug dealers who are in danger of being killed by rival gangs?

Come on in!!

You may want to rethink or at least clarify your post. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not if they’re going to simply walk in...ignoring our laws...no we shouldn’t. 

Let's say you're fleeing from Latin America, where your children will be murdered if they don't leave. Those folks have no choice but to try and escape, just like you or I would do. You can't blame them from fleeing death.. 

It's akin to what America did to those who tried to come into America on the MS St. Louis in 1939. Would you have been in favor of not allowing them into America?

My point is that this is no easy decision.

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So drug dealers who are in danger of being killed by rival gangs?

Come on in!!

You may want to rethink or at least clarify your post. 

You try and determine what brought them here.

Just now, Kemp said:

Let's say you're fleeing from Latin America, where your children will be murdered if they don't leave. Those folks have no choice but to try and escape, just like you or I would do. You can't blame them from fleeing death.. 

It's akin to what America did to those who tried to come into America on the MS St. Louis in 1939. Would you have been in favor of not allowing them into America?

My point is that this is no easy decision.

Nobody is opposed to allowing them into America as long as they enter in the process established by America. Is this a difficult concept for you? These fleeing people you’re so desperate to ‘save’ walked THOUSANDS of miles across Mexico. They can veer off by a few feet to enter America at one of the many doors we’ve provided instead of cutting a hole in our fence. No?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You try and determine what brought them here.

In my mind I’d rather know what they plan on doing while they are here. No employer sponsorship no entry.  We are not the world’s savior. Sounds harsh but one of our biggest issue is too many people. This isn’t the 1800’s. Finding a job sponsor remotely is doable. 

• Like (+1) 1