2 Tampa Bay Bucs test positive for Covid-19

19 minutes ago, NFLBighits said:

You will test positive if you had the flu shot in the last ten years.

I have a couple of family members who have tested negative and they get a flu shot every year

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

Go figure. People gather in huge numbers to riot and protest and Coronavirus starts to spread again. 

and beaches, bars and restaurants...stores....

2 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Go figure. People gather in huge numbers to riot and protest and Coronavirus starts to spread again. 

Actually, the spike in COVID numbers in states that held the largest protests pales in comparison to the spikes in red states that re-opened early and with no mask-wearing protocols, where people pack into bars and restaurants.

Minnesota (where George Floyd was murdered) is adding about 250 cases a day.

Oregon, which has seen 22 straight days of protests in Portland, some as large as 12,000 people, is adding about 160 cases a day.

Meanwhile, Arizona, Texas, and Georgia are adding cases by the THOUSANDS every day.

Too-early reopening in states with no mask protocols has been responsible for VASTLY more infections than masked protests.

If you don’t believe me, go look at the numbers yourself.

On 6/22/2020 at 2:16 AM, PetermansRedemption said:

No one is going to be going to their doctor every 2 months for a Covid booster. 

sounds like a dream come true for Big Pharma

a forced vaccine shot that does not work

then a permanent annuity plan of booster shots

Edited by spartacus

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Actually, the spike in COVID numbers in states that held the largest protests pales in comparison to the spikes in red states that re-opened early and with no mask-wearing protocols, where people pack into bars and restaurants.

Minnesota (where George Floyd was murdered) is adding about 250 cases a day.

Oregon, which has seen 22 straight days of protests in Portland, some as large as 12,000 people, is adding about 160 cases a day.

Meanwhile, Arizona, Texas, and Georgia are adding cases by the THOUSANDS every day.

Too-early reopening in states with no mask protocols has been responsible for VASTLY more infections than masked protests.

If you don’t believe me, go look at the numbers yourself.

Love how you left California out of the mix. Just wait soon enough all the states will be adding thousand more cases. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, spartacus said:

sounds like a dream come true for Big Pharma

a forced vaccine shot that does not work

then a permanent annuity plan of booster shots

Spartacus, actually working in biotechnology, medical device, and rare disease orphan drug biopharmaceutical sales and management for over 20 years with 5 years prior in the clinical end of medicine, you should know vaccines is the absolute least profitable out of anything produced.  Granted it’s 350 million doses if everyone gets it, but they won’t as some won’t care, some are against vaccines, etc.  Lastly, vaccines only work against a certain strain of virus so this is why people get a flu shot yearly as the vaccine is designed for a specific strain.

Everyone should do what they want, knowing the FDA, they won’t approve something that hasn’t gone through phase 3 clinical trials and surveillance and demonstrated a success rate approvable to the FDA after they send multiple clinical questions to the manufacturer and thoroughly fact find. Not a perfect world, but it’s a lot harder to get something through the FDA than in Europe Cmarc.

On 6/20/2020 at 2:08 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Brady and Gronk?

ESPN.com: Sources - At least 2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers players test positive for 
coronavirus.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29339367/sources-least-2-tampa-bay-buccaneers-players-test-positive-coronavirus

But I'm sure by now Tom has "donated" cases of his "immune Buster" to his fellow Tampa Teammates to avoid the Covid.....  

59 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Love how you left California out of the mix. Just wait soon enough all the states will be adding thousand more cases. 

Yup.. we all knew cases would jump when economies re-opened.   It will happen in blue states when they do as well. 

Good thing the shutdown wasn't meant to prevent a jump in cases, it was meant to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed.  ....or have we all lost sight of that for whatever reasons that may be.

I research the most I can on the internet, I do not trust the news or anything that is politically influenced.  I know many nurses and my girlfriend works in the pharmaceutical field, full time for her is 34 hours and still makes over six figures.  My job sucks compared to her pay lol.  

6 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

My thread for the first Bill to test positive was closed. It's only a matter of time before a Bills' player tests positive . 

There is no way NCAA or NFL football will be played this year.

1 Bills player testing positive, while showing probably no symptoms, will shut down the season?

On 6/20/2020 at 2:46 PM, Logic said:

Basically, as players return to team facilities over the next couple of months, we just need to brace ourselves for the fact that likely all 32 teams will have positive COVID tests. There are 90 players on each roster. The likelihood that ZERO players test positive on any given team is extremely low. It doesn't mean everything is going to shut down or that there won't be a season, necessarily -- although it COULD mean those things. Andrew Brandt said it well on Twitter:

The primary factor in whether or not we have a 2020 NFL season will be the extent of the NFL owners' greed, and how they weigh the opportunity cost of profits vs safety of their players, coaching and support staffs, and fans. The other thing I could see playing a major role is if a player or coach ends up being hospitalized or dying from COVID. Bear in mind that many coaches are solidly in the "at risk" group, as are a fair amount of offensive linemen. There is a certain point past which even the money-obsessed owners will not be able to justify moving forward with a season.

So... am I praying for the owners to be more greedy, or...

41 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

So... am I praying for the owners to be more greedy, or...

Yes.

Health and public safety be damned. We need to see Josh throw the ball out of the stadium.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Look, Chan and Fitz only have so much time left to make their legendary run.  I'm desperate.

Scenario: 2020 AFC Championship game, Gailey/Fitz Dolphins vs Bills. 

Where is your allegiance?