Trump is a Fascist

Kemp

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes, I actually do Greg! Ya see? We have more in common than you’d think. And what I’ve learned (and really already knew) is that people are people and most are inherently good or want to be. There’s no difference at all caused by your circumstances or skin color. Blaming others for your position in life is no way to have a life. 

Well Deek, you're right on everything here up until your last two sentences. 

There are differences caused by circumstances and skin color. That's just a fact. That's what I'm asking you to acknowledge.

"Blaming" is not the right word. It is "acknowledging" or "accepting" that your position in life has been shaped by the forces and events that built this country and the many decisions made in many areas that have led to our present lives.

Really all I'm asking for is the acknowledgment of context. 

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Well Deek, you're right on everything here up until your last two sentences. 

There are differences caused by circumstances and skin color. That's just a fact. That's what I'm asking you to acknowledge.

"Blaming" is not the right word. It is "acknowledging" or "accepting" that your position in life has been shaped by the forces and events that built this country and the many decisions made in many areas that have led to our present lives.

Really all I'm asking for is the acknowledgment of context. 

Once again we agree, and I think you’d be surprised to find that just about everyone else agrees as well. But having black people screaming that all white people are racists is pretty much the same as white people fearing that all black people are criminals. 

• Like (+1) 1

GtegPersons is a 20 year old trans-sexual feminist that that is barely making a 2.0001 GPA in a community college.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Magox said:

Have I ever told you guys, that the modern day left is intellectually bankrupt?

Many people have abdicated reason and objectivity and replaced it with hate in their heart for the current President.  That's no way to go through life.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Preach it. It's reality. You won't find a ton of support on that from the others here, but you're getting it from me. 

Trump is what American fascism looks like — fat, stupid, lazy, old, ignorant, racist and loudly proud of it 

Kinda like most of PPP, come to think of it. 

Yet here you are...

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Trump has been in office for almost 4 years, and has touched way too many policies for me to comb through. Can I get the greatest hits? Maybe his top 3 most fascist policies in your opinion? 

Hokie becoming a PPPer is a 2020 plot twist I never saw coming.

Just when I thought he had peaked at a novel QB rating system better than passer rating or QBR, he just continues to climb.

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

If you support him, you are a fascist.

You can complain and moan and change the topic, but that is an essential truth.

No, he’s not.

Aw shucks, now we’re stuck!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, snafu said:

Many people have abdicated reason and objectivity and replaced it with hate in their heart for the current President.  That's no way to go through life.

Do you think "objectivity" is real? What is an example of something that is objectively true?

At one point it was objectively true that the world was flat.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Once again we agree, and I think you’d be surprised to find that just about everyone else agrees as well. But having black people screaming that all white people are racists is pretty much the same as white people fearing that all black people are criminals. 

Which black people are screaming that all white people are racists? Also, it seems like you're fuzzy on how racism is defined and needs to be understood; it is critical we are on the same page and using the same definition. White people being racist and Black people being criminals are two identity choices made by the same person; the same group. It's cause and effect. I'm not talking about actual crime, like murder and rape and so on. (Btw, hopefully we agree - the police have earned no respect in their handling of rape cases, based on testimony of practically every woman alive who's had to interact with police on this and told their story) I'm talking about "Criminalized Black" as we've been talking about — the BS charges — the Stop & Frisk — the reason George Floyd or Trayvon Martin are being bothered by authority figures to begin with. They're guilty of being Black in White America. 

Basically, White people need to just ... take a breath. Being called racist is not the same amount of damage as being affected by racism. First what's needed is sympathy. You seem to be generally sympathetic. And then next what's needed would be empathy. And if you can empathize, you know what you would want somebody else to do for you in this case. The very least we can all do is understand the problem. If we understand it, and appreciate the scale of it, and then understand our role in it, we can begin to imagine ways to challenge it. It's like being born into an evil empire. Maybe it's worked out OK; the Death Star didn't blow up your planet, maybe. It's like that a bit.

You brought up looting earlier, right?  Have you watched this clip yet?

Edited by GregPersons
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Do you think "objectivity" is real? What is an example of something that is objectively true?

At one point it was objectively true that the world was flat.

Not this CRT ***** again, ffs.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GregPersons said:

What's CRT? 

I'm confused. Do you guys actually think there is "objective" truth...???? What about Santa

Of course there is an objective truth.

I exist. Objective truth. 

I’m not going to educate you on philosophy a high school sophomore should be able to understand.

• Like (+1) 1

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right (check) authoritarian (check), ultranationalism (check) characterized by dictatorial power (in process), forcible suppression of opposition (check) as well as strong regimentation of society (check) and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Of course there is an objective truth.

I exist. Objective truth. 

I’m not going to educate you on philosophy a high school sophomore should be able to understand.

Can you exist outside of yourself to verify that? 

The one arguable facist thing Trump did was let local governments employ fascist policies during the lockdowns. He obviously was against it, but he endorsed it reluctantly.  Seriously, those state orders were the closest thing to fascism this country has ever seen.

im not saying trump was responsible for them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right (check) authoritarian (check), ultranationalism (check) characterized by dictatorial power (in process), forcible suppression of opposition (check) as well as strong regimentation of society (check) and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Far right? Don’t tell Stalin about this! 

To the gulag with you!

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

I'm not here to change hearts and minds, though that would be ideal. My main purpose is just to make sure that racists — do you deny the presence of racism on this board? — know they're hated. 

Why is racism acceptable to you, is my question? You're chill about this whole thing. You think I'm way over the line. What should I do to chill out about racism, as you have?

Precisely. You are here to create agitation. Stirring the ***** so to speak.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Sounds exactly what the far left is doing now, except for the nationalism

Edited by bilzfancy
  • Like (+1) 2