2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, I don't think so. MAYBE they could have in non-covid times but not now. I do think it'll make the rhetoric on all sides much more apocalyptic, which will only make things more dangerous overall.  

Added: other people have different thoughts... 

I just don't see it happening.

I don’t think it will be 4-4 even if she is not replaced before the election. I think the Democrats plans to steal the election at the SC have just ended.

I am not sure they want to wait. No matter what happens in this election, the Supreme Court is arguably just as, if not more, important and would have repercussions for decades to come. 

Gonna be interesting.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You don’t think someone will be nominated before the election and pushed through before the next congress begins?

i'd be willing to bet that a nomination will happen before the election. the ramifications for generations are at stake here...

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Do you look like Brad Pitt ?     Have you taken your meds yet ? 

I do wonder at the hysterics that those on the far-left display when talking about Donald Trump. It is psychotic, and you are correct, they should be on medication.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do wonder at the hysterics that those on the far-left display when talking about Donald Trump. It is psychotic, and you are correct, they should be on medication.

You'd think some of them would stop, read what they're about to post, and ask themselves "Does this contribute to the discussion or make me sound batschitt crazy?"

They either never do that, or have no idea what batschitt crazy sounds like.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

....LMAO...ask my relatives.......a cousin's wife (he's a condescending, arrogant "let me explain this for you" type if you differ) called another cousin, a Trump supporter, "evil and unfit to be a father raising children in such a radical household".....both immediately unfriended him on FB....Fauci said there will NEVER be a vaccine for it....