"Nobody has more respect for woman than I do" - Donald Trump

15 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”

The mouth opens, and even a foot would not go near it.

So apparently having respect for women (plural) is synonymous with never saying anything bad about a specific woman (singular). I’d suggest it’s the exact opposite. Never saying anything bad about a specific woman is akin to the 1950s mindset in which women were often just accessories, not equals, in a male dominated society. Now....walking around habitually sniffing women’s hair in public settings...THAT is disrespectful! 

Now that it’s grilling season in the northeast, anybody have any great recipes to throw on the grill?  Would love a meatless one for the wife also. Thanks!

The latest Gallup poll also shows that a large percentage of women also disapprove of Trump compared to men. 37% of women approve of Trump and 60% disapprove while 49% of men approve and 47% disapprove.

A poll from TheHill/HarrisX showed an 18 point gender gap between men and women on Trump after he was acquitted from his Senate impeachment trial, according to The Hill. 58% of men approved and 42% disapproved while 40% of women approved and 60% disapproved.

And in January, a 7 News/Emerson College poll found a 19 point gap between how men and women view Trump — just 38% of women approved of his job as president while 57% of men said the same, according to Bloomberg.

It’s a gender gap that has remained since Trump was first elected into office.

In the 2016 presidential election, women voted for Clinton over Trump 54-42, according to the Pew Research Center, while men supported Trump over Clinton 53-41.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The latest Gallup poll also shows that a large percentage of women also disapprove of Trump compared to men. 37% of women approve of Trump and 60% disapprove while 49% of men approve and 47% disapprove.

A poll from TheHill/HarrisX showed an 18 point gender gap between men and women on Trump after he was acquitted from his Senate impeachment trial, according to The Hill. 58% of men approved and 42% disapproved while 40% of women approved and 60% disapproved.

And in January, a 7 News/Emerson College poll found a 19 point gap between how men and women view Trump — just 38% of women approved of his job as president while 57% of men said the same, according to Bloomberg.

It’s a gender gap that has remained since Trump was first elected into office.

In the 2016 presidential election, women voted for Clinton over Trump 54-42, according to the Pew Research Center, while men supported Trump over Clinton 53-41.

Forget about it.  Everybody including Buffalo Gal has already made up their mind and you knew that.  I know that you want to get paid for posting leftist nonsense but there are other spots where it would be better received unless you chose the proverbial hard row to hoe.  I still think that your tripe would sell better over on GangGreen which is mostly made up of urban people.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Forget about it.  Everybody including Buffalo Gal has already made up their mind and you knew that.  I know that you want to get paid for posting leftist nonsense but there are other spots where it would be better received unless you chose the proverbial hard row to hoe.  I still think that your tripe would sell better over on GangGreen which is mostly made up of urban people.

How do you "know" that? Such a strange thing about you people, you just make up stuff and run with it. You people are different from us 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Keep goin' racist. 

Keep making assumptions that are not true.  

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How do you "know" that? Such a strange thing about you people, you just make up stuff and run with it. You people are different from us 

I am all knowing of course.  

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Keep making assumptions that are not true.  

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I am all knowing of course.  

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I know that you want to get paid

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I still think

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein partied together. Then an ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

WTF is this?

Is that your claim? 

8 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Yes, it’s well known that buffalo gal supports sexual predators! 

9 hours ago, dubs said:

Now that it’s grilling season in the northeast, anybody have any great recipes to throw on the grill?  Would love a meatless one for the wife also. Thanks!

I figured that about you! 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

It's interesting other than the 99% of the guys here (sorry @Buffalo_Gal) most of the people I talk to that are die hard Trump fans are women.  

I like him because he is a force against corruption. I wanted to see a return to the rule of law, and it is inching there in spite of the far-left hyperbole that Trump is is a racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobe, dictator.  We are getting away from feelz, and moving toward laws. Oh, not all things, and I do get concerned when considering who will carry on with the good work in 2024, but this is not a trajectory I ever thought to see in my lifetime, so I will take what I can get.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

It's interesting other than the 99% of the guys here (sorry @Buffalo_Gal) most of the people I talk to that are die hard Trump fans are women.  

You might think about surrounding yourself with a higher class of women? 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I like him because he forces himself on women! I wanted to see a return to the rule of law, (?) and it is inching there in spite of the far-left hyperbole that Trump is is a racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobe, dictator.  We are getting away from feelz, and moving toward laws. Oh, not all things, and I do get concerned when considering who will carry on with the good work in 2024, but this is not a trajectory I ever thought to see in my lifetime, so I will take what I can get.(I bet you do)

FIFY

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I like him because he is a force against corruption. I wanted to see a return to the rule of law, and it is inching there in spite of the far-left hyperbole that Trump is is a racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobe, dictator.  We are getting away from feelz, and moving toward laws. Oh, not all things, and I do get concerned when considering who will carry on with the good work in 2024, but this is not a trajectory I ever thought to see in my lifetime, so I will take what I can get.

You must hate what trump did with respect to wall funding if you like the rule of law.  Volume II of the mueller report must be a real problem for you too.  And this Flynn plea withdrawal thing? Why not let motion practice run it’s course and reserve judgment on the issue?  Seems like that’s what someone who supports the rule of law would do. 

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You must hate what trump did with respect to wall funding if you like the rule of law.  Volume II of the mueller report must be a real problem for you too.  And this Flynn plea withdrawal thing? Why not let motion practice run it’s course and reserve judgment on the issue?  Seems like that’s what someone who supports the rule of law would do. 

What about when he tries to follow the rule of law with illegal immigration, but is blocked at every turn by Democrats? Or is that topic a tad too inconvenient at the moment?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

What about when he tries to follow the rule of law with illegal immigration, but is blocked at every turn by Democrats? Or is that topic a tad too inconvenient at the moment?

Hoax.  He is not blocked from enforcing existing laws by “Democrats.”

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  He is not blocked from enforcing existing laws by “Democrats.”

ROFL, right. It's well documented. They're tipping off illegals on ICE raids. (Hell, some are running for re-election on that platform!) They're not enforcing federal immigration laws in their sanctuary cities. They're not allowing federal laws to be enforced by federal organizations in their states. Rule of law cuts both ways, and both parties are guilty as hell of selectively choosing those rules. It's wrong, regardless of party, and anyone who says differently is a hypocrite or an idiot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

ROFL, right. It's well documented. They're tipping off illegals on ICE raids. (Hell, some are running for re-election on that platform!) They're not enforcing federal immigration laws in their sanctuary cities. They're not allowing federal laws to be enforced by federal organizations in their states. Rule of law cuts both ways, and both parties are guilty as hell of selectively choosing those rules. It's wrong, regardless of party, and anyone who says differently is a hypocrite or an idiot.

Any names of the culprits to share? 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5910757

Excellent point.  Trump isn’t simply corrupt.  He is corruption. 

• Like (+1) 1