Gretchen Whitmer

This woman thinks of herself as royalty!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-against-whitmer-cnn

“This threat is still very real and the sad irony is on the day that the president was admitted to the hospital with the very virus he called a hoax, the Supreme Court in Michigan undermined my emergency rule, my emergency orders that I’ve had to enact that puts us in the same state as all other states in this nation, to save lives,” Whitmer said on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday.

"We’ve saved thousands of lives and the Supreme Court, on a slim majority Republican vote, undermined that effort," Whitmer continued, adding that two Michigan Supreme Court justice seats are up for election.

"Michiganders have an opportunity to weigh in on our Supreme Court," she said. "We've got to have justices who do the right thing."

She is such a horrible person and a great candidate to be tarred and feathered. 

She is what happens when Democrats “help.” She helped a ton of people with thriving businesses find their way into poverty. What a disgusting, reprehensible, idiotic, piece of garbage. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Dragoon said:

She is what happens when Democrats “help.” She helped a ton of people with thriving businesses find their way into poverty. What a disgusting, reprehensible, idiotic, piece of garbage. 

She’s just a classic nitwit. These democratic governors are under the false impression that we work for them, and reject the notion that they work for us. The government is NOT supposed to be an impediment to our freedoms! It’s supposed to be there to ensure that nobody is allowed to take them away! The nation needs a serious civics class. We’re at a transformational tipping point. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

She’s just a classic nitwit. These democratic governors are under the false impression that we work for them, and reject the notion that they work for us. The government is NOT supposed to be an impediment to our freedoms! It’s supposed to be there to ensure that nobody is allowed to take them away! The nation needs a serious civics class. We’re at a transformational tipping point. 

There needs to be consequences. I mean politicians that overstep their constitutional boundaries need to be imprisoned. Lock her up. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Until the RNC runs some electable candidates that they back with financing in these states (I am looking at New York), the Democratic governors will do as they like. The GOP is as much to blame when they abandon a state (I am looking at New York).

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Until the RNC runs some electable candidates that they back with financing in these states (I am looking at New York), the Democratic governors will do as they like. The GOP is as much to blame when they abandon a state (I am looking at New York).

With regards to the once great state of NY....people get the government they deserve. Mostly. 

Well she is a former prosecutor so probably lacks the meekness we see from many women in the GOP circles.

I had a tough German mom, so the strong woman thing does not bother me. I remember daring a principal at my school to go ahead and call my mom. A brief bout on the phone with her where I thought she was giving him the business and he put the phone down, turned to me and said, "she said to stick you in detention". No lie :)

But there is a fine line for both men and women between assertive and combative. Just have to ask yourself if a dude said the same thing the same way would it bother me?

Or on the other side of the spectrum you have the Governor of SD taking pictures and posting about her boots during session so....

http://dakotafreepress.com/2017/03/09/noem-gets-naked-on-committee-desk-during-midnight-health-care-hearing/

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

d95.gif

You have GOT to get out more.

Get out plenty, maybe not lately without a mask... :)

It is no secret that when pushed by strong women Trump freaks out and he has a fairly well documented Jurassic view of women although he considers those subservient to him to be more loyal then men.

https://theweek.com/articles/655770/61-things-donald-trump-said-about-women

Now, to be fair, I think that the far left platform does not make enough room for stay at home mothers who make that choice... Sometimes it is just that, a choice to focus on family over a career. That is the problem with narrow, polar views.

I have spoken to a few stay at home dads in my time and most men just want to know how they pulled it off?

Trump's presidency could reverse gender equality progress ...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/6/2020 at 6:42 AM, Dragoon said:

On 10/6/2020 at 9:41 AM, Dragoon said:

There needs to be consequences. I mean politicians that overstep their constitutional boundaries need to be imprisoned. Lock her up. 

hmmmmm.......

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/6/2020 at 9:41 AM, Dragoon said:

...consequences for politicians should be term limits......good luck with that crap.,,,,who the hell is going to bite the hand that feeds them?.......535 parasites feed OFF US.......doing OUR business (COUGH)....

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...consequences for politicians should be term limits......good luck with that crap.,,,,who the hell is going to bite the hand that feeds them?.......535 parasites feed OFF US.......doing OUR business (COUGH)....

I want to support term limits but I do not. 

My reason is experience is invaluable. 

I have another idea....and I believe my idea would guarantee America’s place as the dominant power in the world but it’ll never go down. Basically........I like the Starship Troopers idea of service equals citizenship and only citizens can vote and hold office. 

3 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

I want to support term limits but I do not. 

My reason is experience is invaluable. 

I have another idea....and I believe my idea would guarantee America’s place as the dominant power in the world but it’ll never go down. Basically........I like the Starship Troopers idea of service equals citizenship and only citizens can vote and hold office. 

..understand what you are saying to a certain extent......BUT....how do you atone for the likes of Strom Thurmond (98+), Jesse Helms (85+), Bob Byrd (90+), Fritz Hollings, and so many others...NOTE that I have highlighted BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE purposely....is Pelosi STILL effective?.....if you were a bright young fellow knowing you could make a difference, what would be YOUR chances against these incumbent dinosaurs?..TRY THIS ONE: I was going to run for a Town Board position in my community....a friend (?) on the Board told me, "don't bother....you're too outspoken to tow the Party line"......WTF?.....do you even bother knowing your personal life will be turned inside out and upside down WITH NO BOUNDARIES?......yet they get reelected time and time again.....Biden with 49 years?...Nadler with 42 years?....."world's greatest DEMOCRACY"??....hmmm...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..understand what you are saying to a certain extent......BUT....how do you atone for the likes of Strom Thurmond (98+), Jesse Helms (85+), Bob Byrd (90+), Fritz Hollings, and so many others...NOTE that I have highlighted BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE purposely....is Pelosi STILL effective?.....if you were a bright young fellow knowing you could make a difference, what would be YOUR chances against these incumbent dinosaurs?..TRY THIS ONE: I was going to run for a Town Board position in my community....a friend (?) on the Board told me, "don't bother....you're too outspoken to tow the Party line"......WTF?.....do you even bother knowing your personal life will be turned inside out and upside down WITH NO BOUNDARIES?......yet they get reelected time and time again.....Biden with 49 years?...Nadler with 42 years?....."world's greatest DEMOCRACY"??....hmmm...

Those are great points and I need to think about them further. 

21 hours ago, Dragoon said:

Those are great points and I need to think about them further. 

...thanks......put yourself in the position of considering public candidacy at any level.....and then consider, especially if you have a family, what your opponent or MSM will drag you through to discredit you....hypothetically, let's say you're a grass roots person slowly gathering support against an entrenched incumbent......they'd probably go back to your grade school years to find something or ANYTHING to discredit you......pretty sickening and sad.....

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 6:42 AM, Dragoon said:

Oh go to hell. She is as good a politician as exists in this country. You jerk offs afraid a good women like her are such clowns. 

• 6 months later...

Court Rules Michigan Recall Effort Against Governor Can Proceed – Gretchen Whitmer Responds With Implied Violence:

We will beat them on the streets”.

Be glad it’s just a recall, madam, and not what you deserve. 

I’d advise you give thanks fasting that despite everything your ilk has done to us, Americans remain by and large law abiding.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Court Rules Michigan Recall Effort Against Governor Can Proceed – Gretchen Whitmer Responds With Implied Violence:

I’d advise you give thanks fasting that despite everything your ilk has done to us, Americans remain by and large law abiding.

3..2..1...lefty incoming with trump gibberish

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Can I ask you, do you read the things you just copy and paste or do you just say hey this is from some right wing thing I like and fits the topic?

In your Matt Gaetz thread when he wanted to shoot up social media people you said, we wait you didn’t say because you rarely have an opinion but you copy and pasted:

Kinzinger was hardly alone in asserting that Gaetz’s horrendous remarks aren’t protected by the First Amendment, though they almost certainly are. The Supreme Court has ruled that advocating violence is constitutionally protected speech, unless said speech is likely to cause “imminent lawless action.” That would be a very difficult standard to meet in this case.

So please with your own words for once describe how they’re different?

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Can I ask you, do you read the things you just copy and paste or do you just say hey this is from some right wing thing I like and fits the topic?

In your Matt Gaetz thread when he wanted to shoot up social media people you said, we wait you didn’t say because you rarely have an opinion but you copy and pasted:

Kinzinger was hardly alone in asserting that Gaetz’s horrendous remarks aren’t protected by the First Amendment, though they almost certainly are. The Supreme Court has ruled that advocating violence is constitutionally protected speech, unless said speech is likely to cause “imminent lawless action.” That would be a very difficult standard to meet in this case.

So please with your own words for once describe how they’re different?

There is no particular reason for you to remember my past posts here on PPP, but at least once a month I get the same question and I answer it the same way.

Yes I read the articles I post.

I post mostly from conservative sites, because I know posters, such as yourself probably have not seen them.

I did post on Kitzinger, your reply is almost word for word from my post.

The only response that I have for you is that i post for information and different opinions than the usual suspects here do.

But it does NOT mean that I agree with every word I post, that is the common mistake here.

I am not posting to WIN arguments,  I will leave that to the kids.

Gretchen made a stupid politician remark, like every other politician out there. She deserves to be ridiculed.

• Like (+1) 2

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

There is no particular reason for you to remember my past posts here on PPP, but at least once a month I get the same question and I answer it the same way.

I post mostly from conservative sites, because I know posters, such as yourself probably have not seen them.

I did post on Kitzinger, your reply is almost word for word from my post.

The only response that I have for you is that i post for information and different opinions than the usual suspects here do.

But it does NOT mean that I agree with every word I post, that is the common mistake here.

Gretchen made a stupid politician remark, like every other politician out there. She deserves to be ridiculed.

So you’re just spamming the board. Per the board rules spamming isn’t allowed.

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

So you’re just spamming the board. Per the board rules spamming isn’t allowed.

THAT'S what you got from my post ?

Wow.

Here is what "spamming" is.

Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send multiple unsolicited messages (spam) to large numbers of recipients for the purpose of commercial advertising, for the purpose of non-commercial proselytizing, for any prohibited purpose (

OR)

On the Internet, the term spam means unwanted messages posted to newsgroups or sent to a list of users through e-mail.

My posting of conservative news articles on a Political message board is about as far away from spamming as you can get.

I don't think that I have ever called anyone a "snowflake" here, but you come pretty close.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Wow.

Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send multiple unsolicited messages (spam) to large numbers of recipients for the purpose of commercial advertising, for the purpose of non-commercial proselytizing, for any prohibited purpose (

OR)

On the Internet, the term spam means unwanted messages posted to newsgroups or sent to a list of users through e-mail.

My posting of conservative news articles on a Political message board is about as far away from spamming as you can get.

I don't think that I have ever called anyone a "snowflake" here, but you come pretty close.

As I pointed out, in the Whitney thread you said one thing, in the other thread you said the complete opposite.

Sorry, my bad, you didn’t say, you posted links to conservative webpages that provided countering views. As you said, you rarely have an opinion when positing here. All you do is Post right wing articles. You don’t give a thought if they are counter to other things you post, you just

post them.

let’s break it down to the prima facile case:

use of a messaging system - check

sending multiple unsolicited messages - check, you post random sites all the time

for the purpose of commercial

advertising - maybe? You post ransom sites to drive people to

go tho that have countering opinions to each other

for the purposes of proselytizing - well yea you do. You just post right bs mainly for proselytizing. You even said  you don’t care about what’s being said you just want to spread the word of the right while trying to drive traffic to such sites.

You already said you’re an NPC on this board as you don’t do anything but spam the board with right wing click bait.

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Wow.

OR)

wanted to add: I don't think that I have ever called anyone a "bot” here, but you come pretty close.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

You already said you’re an NPC on this board as you don’t do anything but spam the board with right wing click bait.

Quick reminder of what I DID say.

I did post on Kitzinger, your reply is almost word for word from my post. (Funny that)

But it does NOT mean that I agree with every word I post, that is the common mistake here. ( I do agree with much of it)

None of this equals spamming..........despite BITD544's absurd arguments.

I have been posting for over 10 years 

45,195 posts to be exact............none of which is spam.

Maybe it's time for you to head on upstairs to bed now, you are obviously over-tired and not thinking clearly.

Sorry for that crap above.......................I should have just ignored his nonsense.

Way too early but good to hear.

Potential GOP Challenger Would Defeat Whitmer in Michigan Governor's Race

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/06/09/potential-gop-challenger-would-defeat-whitmer-in-michigan-governors-race-n1453147

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sorry for that crap above.......................I should have just ignored his nonsense.

Way too early but good to hear.

Potential GOP Challenger Would Defeat Whitmer in Michigan Governor's Race

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/06/09/potential-gop-challenger-would-defeat-whitmer-in-michigan-governors-race-n1453147

All good B.  Some people have a fixation on what other posters choose to share, and in some cases, an unhealthy fixation with posters no longer here. 

Keep on truckin. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/8013618002

This is getting weird. 

The arrest of an FBI agent credited with helping thwart a plot to kidnap and kill Gov. Gretchen Whitmer complicates one of the most closely watched cases of violent extremism that is becoming increasingly focused on allegations of wrongdoing by investigators.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LeviF said:

The arrest of an FBI agent credited with helping thwart a plot to kidnap and kill Gov. Gretchen Whitmer complicates one of the most closely watched cases of violent extremism that is becoming increasingly focused on allegations of wrongdoing by investigators.

It needs to be clear how the FBI operates when they "break up plots of violent extremism".  Simply, through their involvement they manufacture the plots they break up.  The absence of the FBI in these situations would result in no plot and nothing to break up.  No big headlines about the effectiveness and professionalism of the FBI and no big extremist threats for the government to use to support their agenda.  Its like the window replacement guy that goes around town at 2 AM throwing bricks through storefront windows.  And the next day he comes in to fix it all.   

In this case the FBI informants and operatives planted the idea of kidnapping the Governor within the group, helped develop that plan, and then arrested them all for the plot the FBI created.  More BS but at this point BS is all our dysfunctional government produces. 

• Eyeroll 1

25 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It needs to be clear how the FBI operates when they "break up plots of violent extremism".  Simply, through their involvement they manufacture the plots they break up.  The absence of the FBI in these situations would result in no plot and nothing to break up.  No big headlines about the effectiveness and professionalism of the FBI and no big extremist threats for the government to use to support their agenda.  Its like the window replacement guy that goes around town at 2 AM throwing bricks through storefront windows.  And the next day he comes in to fix it all.   

In this case the FBI informants and operatives planted the idea of kidnapping the Governor within the group, helped develop that plan, and then arrested them all for the plot the FBI created.  More BS but at this point BS is all our dysfunctional government produces. 

Entrapment? Federal agents? Never!

035B5351-31AD-4285-86F0-1F0F77AB5924.jpeg.7dbad5217d3a806d2537aa1edb66b41d.jpeg

43 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sounds like the 60s.