GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

21 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The only problem there is the Bills don’t play Miami until week 17. 

they face a conundrum. 

Rest the starters and let Miami get an easier chance to make the post season. 

Or play the starters and possibly keep Miami out of the post season.  

it’s only been 2 games, so I’m not buying into the Tua hype. 

I have a sneaky feeling that fitz is going to end up playing that last game one way or the other. 

Tinfoil hat ***** right there. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Maynard said:

I’m not understanding this Tua love affair thus far. 

He looked pretty good against the Cards (best team in the NFC).  Bad against the Rams in his first start and his defense (or should I say Goff) helped him out.

It's not really about Tua, it's more about the dolphins.  They are playing some good football right now on defense and if the offense catches back up they could be trouble.  

Not a love affair for Tua, just a simple observation.  Like I said before, if the Bills keep playing with confidence like they did against Seattle then there is no reason to even care what Miami does.

32 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

it’s only been 2 games, so I’m not buying into the Tua hype. 

I actually hope he does turn out to be a good QB which will make for an exciting long term rivalry (as long as Dolphins always lose to us of course).

But, yea its only two games. Lets see what happens after a few games when DCs catch up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

I have a sneaky feeling that fitz is going to end up playing that last game one way or the other. 

Tinfoil hat ***** right there. 

lol. I had said Fitz for 4 games, Tua for 4 games rinse and repeat. 

it might just happen. 

kind of like when the Broncos pulled Peyton and brought him back for the playoff push. 

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

He looked pretty good against the Cards (best team in the NFC).  Bad against the Rams in his first start and his defense (or should I say Goff) helped him out.

It's not really about Tua, it's more about the dolphins.  They are playing some good football right now on defense and if the offense catches back up they could be trouble.  

Not a love affair for Tua, just a simple observation.  Like I said before, if the Bills keep playing with confidence like they did against Seattle then there is no reason to even care what Miami does.

Cardinals are the best team in the NFC?

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I honestly like KB's take on this.  Confidence is going to get this team a long way.  They keep going the way they are they should win the division.  Miami is playing some good football and deserve to be in the conversation for sure.  I can see them winning the next 4 games (Chargers, broncos, jets and bengals).  The last 4, they might honestly split (chiefs, pats, raiders, bills).  

As long as we aren't one of the teams they split against we should be good.  I do get the feeling that at some point Tua is going to go through a slump but it might not happen until they have passed by all the easier games.

It's going to be an interesting 2 months for sure.

I could see them dropping 3 of 4 just as easily as going 4-0 for the next 4.  LA is in every friggin game, they will start winning some. The Broncos are streaky, never count them out, and the Bengals are actually pretty legit w Burrow.

On 5/5/2020 at 8:07 PM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Brady got out while the getting was good, imho. If ever there was a year that had his downfall in the division written all over it...

Got a feeling Brady isn’t as happy with Arians as he was in NE. To my knowledge, I’ve never heard of Bellichek throwing Brady under a bus the way Arians did. I realize Brady played his best ball in NE, but he had his bad games at times. 

11 hours ago, Maynard said:

Everyone every single year wants Miami to be good no matter what. It is a disease that spreads quickly, no one knows why. They fall for it every year and this year is no different.

Klein was a bit better but the credit goes to the staff that put him in a position to make a few plays; and to Edmunds who had a monster game, which gave Klein opportunities. 

21 hours ago, Maynard said:

'Cause he good.

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Game of the Week by GMFB

@PSchrags "If they win this game, I'm done doubting them."

I’m not the guy to get worked up about the media doubting the Bills. GMFB has always given this team a lot of credit, so I don’t mean this as a complaint. However, I did find some interesting misinformation in that segment. You’d think Kyler Murray was the QB of more than a 5-3 team, and we actually did very well shutting down Lamar last season. They discussed how poorly our D performed against Jackson, but we were actually one of the more successful teams at slowing him. Additionally, the Seahawks, even without a defense were thought of being better than the Cards. I’m not sure how a win over the Cards should stop anyone from doubting us. The win over the Seahawks should have been able to do that. I’m not guaranteeing a win this Sunday,  but the Cards are just a 5-3 middling team imo. 

• Like (+1) 2

@Max Fischer

forgetting fixed, I mean paid for, I mean chosen opponents in weaker conferences college games 

College games while interesting to many are not "on the level" imo. 

Colleges pay lesser schools to play them almost regularly.  It's quite hilarious when the lessee school upsets them.

These are simple, one-off arrangements. A team from a power conference pays a six-figure (or occasionally seven-figure) sum to a lesser team for a visit. These payouts range from $200,000 or $300,000 for an FCS team to $500,000 to $1 million-ish for a mid-major from the AAC, Mountain West, or the like.Sep 22, 2018

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/8/30/17431764/college-football-scheduling-cupcake-games-why#:~:text=These are simple%2C one-off,Mountain West%2C or the like.

Scandal after scandal year in and year out.  

The BCS ranking is a joke.  

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I’m not the guy to get worked up about the media doubting the Bills. GMFB has always given this team a lot of credit, so I don’t mean this as a complaint. However, I did find some interesting misinformation in that segment. You’d think Kyler Murray was the QB of more than a 5-3 team, and we actually did very well shutting down Lamar last season. They discussed how poorly our D performed against Jackson, but we were actually one of the more successful teams at slowing him. Additionally, the Seahawks, even without a defense were thought of being better than the Cards. I’m not sure how a win over the Cards should stop anyone from doubting us. The win over the Seahawks should have been able to do that. I’m not guaranteeing a win this Sunday,  but the Cards are just a 5-3 middling team imo. 

They make mistakes, sure.  They attempt to be fair to every team.  They also focus on Fantasy aspect. 

At first they said no Bill played Murray even in college, then mentioned Mario Addison who sacked him 3 times in one game last year while on the Panthers.

I lust find them entertaining and Kay is just too cute.  ;)  

• Like (+1) 1