2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

Pats have had an interesting draft. Belichick seems to be in the midst of developing some bizarro scheme it will take the league half a year to figure out again. 

Dolphins... eh.  For all the draft capital they had, I’m really not very impressed.  

Jets Draft was straight boom or bust.  Outside of the Safety, they took a bunch of high ceiling guys who could also flame out. 

Would like Quintez Cephus or Donavan Peoples Jones.

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Pats have had an interesting draft. Belichick seems to be in the midst of developing some bizarro scheme it will take the league half a year to figure out again. 

Dolphins... eh.  For all the draft capital they had, I’m really not very impressed.  

Jets Draft was straight boom or bust.  Outside of the Safety, they took a bunch of high ceiling guys who could also flame out. 

Whoever goes to the jets busts, same with Bengals. Some teams just find away to crush careers.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Any chance Bryce Hall could slide to our 4th round pick or close to it given his injury status? Fingers crossed

Then give me Quintez Cephus in the 5th and Dalton Keene/Braden Mann in the 6th!

If both his parents are alive then there's a good chance

4 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

it’s damn near midnight lol

In the UK it was gone 5am and the sun was coming by the time I went to bed. You have it easy with a midnight finish..... ?

3 hours ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Thoughts on using the 4th on Eason if he’s there?

just would be nice to invest in a contingency plan... we all love Josh. But this team is too good to let all hopes rest on one man’s shoulders.

I’m not up to speed on the QBs in this draft, is there any you guys would like in the 4th or 5th?  
I know the long term success rate of QBs taken after the 3rd in the last 20 years is basically nil, but does anybody see any legit potential in Eason, Fromm, or anybody else?

Nate Stanley in the 7th.

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Board update time:

1. Tyler Biadasz*, C, Wisconsin - injury flag

2.  Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah

3. Troy Dye, LB, Oregon

4. Darryl Williams, C, Mississippi State

5. Curtis Weaver, DE, Boise State

6. Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

7. Prince Tega Wanogho, OT, Auburn

8. John Simpson, G, Clemson

9. Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington

10. Solomon Kindley, G, Georgia

With Biadasz its because his tape in 2019 was horrific. He looked awful.