TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I've got all 7 rounds in the sheet, it just gets harder as we get into unfamiliar prospects. I'd be fine with keeping up with it until Thursday, but I think it gets pretty hairy after round 3.

I've got 3 picks in the 7th round. I'm more than willing to scout special teamers to make it accurate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

The Green Bay Packers select Denzel Mims, WR Baylor.  @Watkins101 and the 49ers are on the clock.  

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

With the 28th pick of the 2020 NFL draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma

Oh man, my Ravens sprint up the virtual podium the select the former Sooner standout. Ever since CJ Mosley left, the Ravens’ defense has been missing something. Murray has all of the leadership and intangibles, he is long, strong, and fast. He is also a great blitzer and is the ideal toy for the Ravens defense.  I was trying to trade up into the late teens for Murray, so to have him slide here feels like a steal. After getting run over by the Titans, the Ravens acquired Calais Campbell, Derek Wolfe, and moved Brandon Williams back to the nose. This team has a great secondary, strong edge players and now finds the new heart and soul of their defense in Murray.

@Blokestradamus and the Titans are now on the clock.

@Virgil 

this would have been the Packers pick.  oh well.  love this prospect.  This is a great pick for Ravens.  

• Like (+1) 1

The San Francisco 49ers select Brandon Aiyuk, Wr, Arizona State.

Some boards consider Aiyuk the best Non-Rb left. The 49ers have a need at Wr after Emmanuel Sanders left in free agency. This is a very desirable scenario for the 49ers, after they watched Ruggs and Jeudy go 14 and 15 when they had plans to move up to 16 for one of them. We expect a run of Wrs between this and our next pick, so this was the time to strike. 

@Buffalo716 and the Kansas City Chiefs are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

The Green Bay Packers select Denzel Mims, WR Baylor.  @Watkins101 and the 49ers are on the clock.  

this would have been the Packers pick.  oh well.  love this prospect.  This is a great pick for Ravens.  

Well, so much for the thinking there would be a run on OL near the end of R1.....

Very different outcome from TSW Mock 2.0 as one would expect with different GMs.

Adding those results from 2.0:

26 - Dolphins (NewEra) - Josh Jones, OT, Houston

27 - Seahawks (bkep32) - AJ Epenesa, DE, Iowa

28 - Ravens (H20) - Cesar Ruiz, C, Michigan

29 - Titans (Philo) - Lucas Niang OT, TCU

30 - Packers (Doc Brown) - Austin Jackson, OT, USC

31 - 49ers (Reed83HOF) - Denzel Mims, WR,  Baylor

32 - Chiefs (Buffalo716) - Lloyd Cushenberry, C, LSU

Edited by TPS
  • Like (+1) 3

59 minutes ago, TPS said:

Well, so much for the thinking there would be a run on OL near the end of R1.....

Very different outcome from TSW Mock 2.0 as one would expect with different GMs.

Adding those results from 2.0:

26 - Dolphins (NewEra) - Josh Jones, OT, Houston

27 - Seahawks (bkep32) - AJ Epenesa, DE, Iowa

28 - Ravens (H20) - Cesar Ruiz, C, Michigan

29 - Titans (Philo) - Lucas Niang OT, TCU

30 - Packers (Doc Brown) - Austin Jackson, OT, USC

31 - 49ers (Reed83HOF) - Denzel Mims, WR,  Baylor

32 - Chiefs (Buffalo716) - Lloyd Cushenberry, C, LSU

I thought in 2.0 the IOL went too early, not in 3.0.  The QB with pick 2 made a big impact.