The Big Gamble: Hydroxychloroquine

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Can you imagine how state and local hospitals and officials could have responded to this virus had Trump shared his intelligence in November?

?

funny-face-idiot-moron-fool-260nw-138149    "Ya know, I bet if I repeat that November lie enough, it will become true "

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Tell me how Obama's pandemic response plan was going to address the fatal incompetence of local and state owned hospitals?  (That's after you return from your dance)

Compare Trump to an actual good President. You keep picking the lowest measurable. Biden might even look good compared to Obama.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you imagine how state and local hospitals and officials could have responded to this virus had Trump shared his intelligence in November?

So what was this mountain of evidence in November?  Why did the IC urgency on the virus didn't escalate between Nov and February?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wow, a conservative rag is going to toot Trumps horn? NO WAY

Ahhhhh.

Ignorance is bliss indeed.

You have NO idea of the history of President Trump and the National Review, do you ?

and yet, you spout off one of your standard replies.

REALLY...........read one of the things that I post, it could only help you.

Just now, B-Man said:

Ahhhhh.

Ignorance is bliss indeed.

You have NO idea of the history of President Trump and the National Review, do you ?

and yet, you spout off one of your standard replies.

REALLY...........read one of the things that I post, it could only help you.

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5035f8b37dddcdc12279633b3ac7e1.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Compare Trump to an actual good President. You keep picking the lowest measurable. Biden might even look good compared to Obama.

That's not the question.  I'm asking how the mythical Federal pandemic plan was going to intervene in local and state affairs?   Not that I'd expect a Canadian to understand how US civics work.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GG said:
38 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump, Fox News and all you freaks turned yourselves into pretzels defending TRUMP on the use of this drug.

THERE ARE 46 PAGES on this website ALONE.

And what's my plan? First off, I wouldn't have destroyed our pandemic infrastructure. There is a reason why you invest in insurance like this... Second, I would not have ignored my own intelligence reports on this virus in NOVEMBER 2019.

It is clear TRUMP does NOT have a plan.

Tell me how Obama's pandemic response plan was going to address the fatal incompetence of local and state owned hospitals?  (That's after you return from your dance)

Edited 11 minut

Not only that, but the Obama White House Pandemic Response team was duplicitous of the NIH and CDC so a totally unnecessary burden on taxpayers. If we were all honest about it, I bet it was only established to show he did something about the swine flu (H1N1), Ebola, and Zika which all happened under his watch.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Trump, Fox News and all you freaks turned yourselves into pretzels defending TRUMP on the use of this drug.

THERE ARE 46 PAGES on this website ALONE.

And what's my plan? First off, I wouldn't have destroyed our pandemic infrastructure. There is a reason why you invest in insurance like this... Second, I would not have ignored my own intelligence reports on this virus in NOVEMBER 2019.

It is clear TRUMP does NOT have a plan.

You continue to lie about destroying pandemic infrastructure and the premise that Trump knew of this virus in November of 2019. You're a broken record.

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You continue to lie about destroying pandemic infrastructure and the premise that Trump knew of this virus in November of 2019. You're a broken record.

That's all they have left to cling to: the mythic pandemic response team and conspiracy theories.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc said:

That's all they have left to cling to: the mythic pandemic response team and conspiracy theories.

All Hyrdroxy needed was more zinc(cowbell).  Now that's it's proven ineffective, change the narrative.  

16 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Lie? You haven’t proven me wrong. 

Trump indeed destroyed our infrastructure. And if you don’t think our intelligence - the best on the planet - didn’t know about this In November  - you are dreaming.