NFL draft will be “fully virtual” - club personnel will draft individually from home

On 4/12/2020 at 10:46 AM, JaCrispy said:

This is the one year I’m actually glad the Bills traded away their 1st round pick...

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

yeah between this and a potential reduction in ota and camp stuff, the move starts looking brilliant 

Beane is playing some 4D chess...

17 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

yeah between this and a potential reduction in ota and camp stuff, the move starts looking brilliant 

The honest answer is actually that Microsoft has more money to spend. They most definitely have the most extensive team in the channel to execute a major product roll out at an enterprise level overnight. Teams was making a huge splash In terms of market share well before the draft. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

My biggest surprise here is actually that he doesn’t have a docking station with a big 40+” curved monitor or 3 to 4 monitors. I have 4 monitors for work, and I work from home. I’m not nearly as important as an NFL executive. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I have three monitors for work and when I was told to work from home, I went into the office to get them. F working with just one

My guess is that the computer is just a prop in this photo. Look at all that paper. 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, DJB said:

I'd love if the NFL aired the virtual  mock on Monday. 

At least something  for us to enjoy 

Expect something like this:

Commissioner Goodell: “With the first pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals pick Karl Schultz, Place Kicker from Montclair State University.

Washington is on the clock.”