Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

On 4/21/2020 at 2:17 PM, Gary M said:

With around 12 case in January POTUS was supposed to tell Americans they couldn't come home?

Not only that, but he was supposed to completely shut down the economy with ~100 cases in the country.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

KEY POINTS
  • A doctor who was removed as head of the federal agency that is helping develop a vaccine for the coronavirus said he was ousted after he resisted widespread adoption of a drug promoted by President Donald Trump as a treatment for Covid-19.
  • Dr. Rick Bright also said that he believed he was removed from his post because he insisted that “the billions of dollars allocated by Congress to address the Covid-19 pandemic” be put toward “safe and scientifically vetted solutions, and not in drugs, vaccines and other technologies that lack scientific merit.”

Really? Awful, just awful 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Not only that, but he was supposed to completely shut down the economy with ~100 cases in the country.

I wonder if the 47,000 dead Americans and 849,000 sick w COVID feel different?

Meanwhile, the US accounts for 26% of global fatalities, a new high.

Trump continues to take no leadership of the pandemic. He lies, blames, promotes snake oil, then hides people who disagree and believe in science.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump continues to take no leadership of the pandemic. He lies, blames, promotes snake oil, then hides people who disagree and believe in science.

I’m begging you, PLEASE stay inside! 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

According to the CDC's website, the US had 8 reported cases on February 1 and 30 on March 1.  10 days later on March 11, there were 1,215 cases.

The world for our country turned upside down in 1-1/2 weeks.  Would like to have seen a shutdown of travel to/from Italy sooner (but realize that might not have been possible without shutting down travel to all of Europe which did not seem warranted earlier than it was) but that seemed to be about the only restriction that MIGHT have been enacted before it was.  Well, without the benefit of hindsight at any rate.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

What would you be doing right now if you were President?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

93674987_10158171674337346_5261112896380

He donates his pay.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Question? 
what are the number of people dead from other symptoms every day? 

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I'd be thinking to myself why did I order the crème brulee when I knew the server was gonna burn the sugar with the torch he has no control over.  Why did the chef even allow him to bring that 90% empty canister to my table?  Now I'm stuck watching Xi eat the most decadent chocolate cake I've ever seen.  This wouldn't have been so bad if Jared hadn't of talked me out of the German chocolate cake I had originally planned to serve, but Ivanka agreed. Everybody knows German chocolate cake isn't that great, everyone knows that, but I agreed to that.  Next time we won't allow them a dessert choice.  I will reduce Jared's role from prime executor of secondary dessert choices to 3rd string pastry bag piper, and hire Martha Stewart, everyone knows Martha Stewart.  Who doesn't love Martha Stewart.  Great person, friend of mine. Gave the recipe for baked Alaska to my Uncle Susan, who just graduated from George Washington Carver Jr. High School.  Tremendous achievement.  George Washington Carver Jr. High School raised miyyuns and miyyuns of dollars to combat wet market bush meat sales last quarter alone.  It's saved  biyyuns and biyyuns of dollars.  No really folks, triyyuns of dollars.  Then I'd sleep like a baby knowing even though my dessert sucked, I have tomorrow's press conference already prepped, and ready to go. Good night America

This is complete satire, and I think it's pretty good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, daz28 said:

I'd be thinking to myself why did I order the crème brulee when I knew the server was gonna burn the sugar with the torch he has no control over.  Why did the chef even allow him to bring that 90% empty canister to my table?  Now I'm stuck watching Xi eat the most decadent chocolate cake I've ever seen.  This wouldn't have been so bad if Jared hadn't of talked me out of the German chocolate cake I had originally planned to serve, but Ivanka agreed. Everybody knows German chocolate cake isn't that great, everyone knows that, but I agreed to that.  Next time we won't allow them a dessert choice.  I will reduce Jared's role from prime executor of secondary dessert choices to 3rd string pastry bag piper, and hire Martha Stewart, everyone knows Martha Stewart.  Who doesn't love Martha Stewart.  Great person, friend of mine. Gave the recipe for baked Alaska to my Uncle Susan, who just graduated from George Washington Carver Jr. High School.  Tremendous achievement.  George Washington Carver Jr. High School raised miyyuns and miyyuns of dollars to combat wet market bush meat sales last quarter alone.  It's saved  biyyuns and biyyuns of dollars.  No really folks, triyyuns of dollars.  Then I'd sleep like a baby knowing even though my dessert sucked, I have tomorrow's press conference already prepped, and ready to go. Good night America

This is complete satire, and I think it's pretty good.

It’s easy to point fingers but very difficult to have ideas isn’t it. 

10 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

They wont answer

@Warren Zevon  @SectionC3 @Q-baby! @BillStime @daz28

please explain in regards to the Kung Flu (aka Covid-19)

A:  what actions POTUS should have taken

2:   when he should have implemented each action, exact dates please

#:  and what the key factor that would have triggered each action.

48 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s easy to point fingers but very difficult to have ideas isn’t it.

#orangemanbad

7 minutes ago, Gary M said:

They wont answer

It’s more about what he shouldn’t  have done. If you don’t get that, then you haven’t been paying attention. Go back and read. 

Edited by Q-baby!

29 minutes ago, Gary M said:

They wont answer

#orangemanbad

Asked and answered.  By me.  Search for my "February 1" comment in direct response to you earlier in this thread. 

Edited by SectionC3

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

It’s more about what he shouldn’t  have done. If you don’t get that, then you haven’t been paying attention. Go back and read. 

No you and others here and in the media said he didn't act soon enough.

18 minutes ago, Gary M said:

No you and others here and in the media said he didn't act soon enough.

Exactly, by standing in front of the country and telling people it was no big deal. Like I said, go watch the clips of the moronic stuff he said. 

Edited by Q-baby!
  • Like (+1) 1