Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That's because you're not an independent thinker and a useful idiot. You THINK you came up with that yourself, yet it's word for word the pablum that was being tossed around by every CCP cut out in the media and in China just a few weeks ago. 

You're not original. You prove that with your insults from 5 years ago. 

Says the guy who shares TWEETS FROM EVERYONE ELSE on the fringe... you DON'T THINK for your self.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Para 2.  Some fair points.  It’s why I called that right answer re that scenario fact-specific.  

Para 3.  Some more fair points.  But one has to keep in mind the orez’s track record of use of the dog whistle. 

Hoax.  Misleading.  Completely different contexts.  

"dog whistle" is simply a made up phrase that means something only to a person who has a particular point of view.  Imo, dog whistle is a dog whistle for making %$## up and trying to make others feel bad. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, those U.S. citizens who were then quarantined once they landed here? You're arguing with intentional liars. When they claim they are not lying they are just tossing another lie on the fire. If the new hotshot attorney isn't JA or Crayola64 then we have just another Al Sharpton wannabee spouting no facts but trying to make the narrative about his stolen terms that mean nothing in this particular situation. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, those U.S. citizens who were then quarantined once they landed here? You're arguing with intentional liars. When they claim they are not lying they are just tossing another lie on the fire. If the new hotshot attorney isn't JA or Crayola64 then we have just another Al Sharpton wannabee spouting no facts but trying to make the narrative about his stolen terms that mean nothing in this particular situation. 

Hoax.  Also, why not screen travelers from Italy at the same time? And check out this picture of healthy airport social distancing: 

image.thumb.jpeg.be683cdd91aef0ce99b486b632ff86ba.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's because you're not an independent thinker and a useful idiot. You THINK you came up with that yourself, yet it's word for word the pablum that was being tossed around by every CCP cut out in the media and in China just a few weeks ago. 

You're not original. You prove that with your insults from 5 years ago. 

Fake news.  

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"dog whistle" is simply a made up phrase that means something only to a person who has a particular point of view.  Imo, dog whistle is a dog whistle for making %$## up and trying to make others feel bad. 

Agree to disagree. 

8 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

They were screened and sent home to voluntarily quarantine.

With around 12 case in January POTUS was supposed to tell Americans they couldn't come home?

Edited by Gary M

To Whom It May Concern:

Of the 40,000 people returning from China, the vast majority who were American citizens were screened upon return and then told to voluntarily quarantine themselves. It was needed to be done this way because the forced encampments have not yet been completed. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

To Whom It May Concern:

Of the 40,000 people returning from China, the vast majority who were American citizens were screened upon return and then told to voluntarily quarantine themselves. It was needed to be done this way because the forced encampments have not yet been completed. 

Well that and we need to save the internment camps for the people that defy the stay at home order!!!!

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

To Whom It May Concern:

So some weren’t screened?  And were foreign nationals screened?  You seemed to indicate that they were not.  Fail. 

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Also, why not screen travelers from Italy at the same time? And check out this picture of healthy airport social distancing: 

image.thumb.jpeg.be683cdd91aef0ce99b486b632ff86ba.jpeg

Fake news.  

Agree to disagree. 

You are posting just like the people we suspected you of being. The whole reason I wanted to know if you were Crayola64 was to avoid this veryshit. Your tactic of just throwing a lot of erroneous crap out there and not quoting any facts is why I wanted to avoid you in the first place. You are a waste of time. ***** off.

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So some weren’t screened?  And were foreign nationals screened?  You seemed to indicate that they were not.  Fail. 

One last time. Learn to comprehend you idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are posting just like the people we suspected you of being. The whole reason I wanted to know if you were Crayola64 was to avoid this veryshit. Your tactic of just throwing a lot of erroneous crap out there and not quoting any facts is why I wanted to avoid you in the first place. You are a waste of time. ***** off.

Triggered!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hoax.  I’m not an idiot.  (At least not all of the time.) also, since you’re on the hoax list, I think it is you who should be worried about spreading false and misleading information. 

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Fake news, too.  Everything I’ve said has been accurate. 

Edited by SectionC3

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only, it's not. It's word for word from the CCP playbook. 

Things you'd know if you bothered to vet your information. But each post you makes proves you don't take the time to do that. Which is why you continue to be so misinformed and eager to fall back on talking points. 

Try thinking for yourself. It's hard. It's scary. But you can do it if you try. 

I just did.  Hoax. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

We’ve been over this. There’s a litany of other measures he could have taken in a more timely manner.  The fact that he did one or two things right doesn’t mean that the overall response was up to par. 

He did next to nothing in the month of February, aside from hold rallies, fundraisers and golf. 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

He did next to nothing in the month of February, aside from hold rallies, fundraisers and golf. 

don’t forget the gem about the hoax, too.  That was rich.  Nothing says take the threat seriously like the president calling it a hoax. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016 - Find & Share on GIPHY

Agreed, for once.  See above.  The president also called the threat a hoax. So technically you’re correct on this one. 

Edited by SectionC3

Just now, SectionC3 said:

don’t forget the gem about the hoax, too.  That was rich.  Nothing says take the threat seriously like the president calling it a hoax. 

Something he literally never said about the virus. 

But again, you're not even informed enough to realize when you're channeling the CCP with your "original" thoughts :lol: 

I've never seen someone SO proud to be misinformed than you. It's a talent, JA. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Though he didn't refer to the virus as a hoax - he referred to his political opponents discussion about preparing for the virus a hoax. Even worse IMO. 

THE NEXT DEMOCRAT HOAX!