Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

partial hoax.  Most were US citizens.  But the guidelines also permitted entry to certain Chinese nationals, and did not preclude flights directly from the affected Wuhan area.  I learned this info at this fake news website: 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-nonimmigrants-persons-pose-risk-transmitting-2019-novel-coronavirus/

?

20 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

We’ve been over this. There’s a litany of other measures he could have taken in a more timely manner.  The fact that he did one or two things right doesn’t mean that the overall response was up to par. 

Come on humor me and give me one in the format asked for.

He is so terrible it should be easy. We all saw the Kung Flu coming so we had plenty of time to come up with solutions.

@Q-baby! @SectionC3 @Warren Zevon

A:  what actions POTUS should have taken

2:   when he should have implemented each action, exact dates please

#:  and what the key factor that would have triggered each action.

Edited by Gary M

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't know about that. You think that it's unreasonable to speculate that the initial transmission came from China, from Wuhan, and that the Chinese government was less than forthcoming about the who/what/when/where/why?  Meanwhile, it's 100% appropriate to rip apart/mock/lecture/second guess everything done/said/imagined here in our own country?   What about the potential impact on Trump supporters, say like a Nicholas Sandman?

As for the family nearby, "Organized crime" typically implies Italian syndicate, no?  If the triad from China killed the people, why on earth do we have to dance around it?  And why would we want some people jumping to the conclusion that the Italian syndicate s knocking off families near  Albany?  I think if I follow your line of thinking, to avoid any one getting their feelings hurt, reporters and the police should just report "some people did some bad things to some other people".  I feel like I heard this lately, and it made me uncomfortable given the subject matter. 

As for Trump, Wuhan and China-- an inflammatory comment is entirely in the eye of the beholder.   Did it incite you to go make fun of Asian-American children?  It didn't and has not struck me like that at all.  Were you out throwing stones at the little Santa Barbarba who children were rolling bones on the street corner during the Gotti trial?   I'd bet not.  I've listened to many of the press conferences and while I would acknowledge that there is always someone looking to get upset with someone, that's simply the way it is.  Look at you--you were taking shots at poor old Jared Kushner just for being some guy's  son-in -aw.   I can actually say with a fair degree of confidence that by and large, the vast majority of Americans are not out harrassing children for their heritage over DJT referring to the virus as having started in China 

We don't learn and grow by pretending something that is, is not. 

Para 1 is misleading.  Nobody doubts that the virus originated in China.  But the name COVID-19 accurately identifies the virus in question.  The Chinese reference serves no purpose re identification and serves only to inflame and to cast blame.  In point if fact, the “Chinese virus” references arguably are immaculate anyway b/c a the NYC cases appear to be traceable to a strand that came from Italy and that may have slightly mutated there.  

4 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Fixed

Fake news.  There was an exception for chinese Nationals not meeting that criteria who were deemed not to pose a threat under then-existing CDC guidelines. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Para 1 is misleading.  Nobody doubts that the virus originated in China.  But the name COVID-19 accurately identifies the virus in question.  The Chinese reference serves no purpose re identification and serves only to inflame and to cast blame.  In point if fact, the “Chinese virus” references arguably are immaculate anyway b/c a the NYC cases appear to be traceable to a strand that came from Italy and that may have slightly mutated there.  

This is a literal word for word deflection straight from the CCP talking points which flooded the media about three weeks ago. 

Useful/useless idiots abound. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

The Chinese reference serves no purpose re identification and serves only to inflame and to cast blame.

So what are we calling Lou Gehrig's and legionnaires disease these days?

Asking for a friend

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't know about that. You think that it's unreasonable to speculate that the initial transmission came from China, from Wuhan, and that the Chinese government was less than forthcoming about the who/what/when/where/why?  Meanwhile, it's 100% appropriate to rip apart/mock/lecture/second guess everything done/said/imagined here in our own country?   What about the potential impact on Trump supporters, say like a Nicholas Sandman?

As for the family nearby, "Organized crime" typically implies Italian syndicate, no?  If the triad from China killed the people, why on earth do we have to dance around it?  And why would we want some people jumping to the conclusion that the Italian syndicate s knocking off families near  Albany?  I think if I follow your line of thinking, to avoid any one getting their feelings hurt, reporters and the police should just report "some people did some bad things to some other people".  I feel like I heard this lately, and it made me uncomfortable given the subject matter. 

As for Trump, Wuhan and China-- an inflammatory comment is entirely in the eye of the beholder.   Did it incite you to go make fun of Asian-American children?  It didn't and has not struck me like that at all.  Were you out throwing stones at the little Santa Barbarba who children were rolling bones on the street corner during the Gotti trial?   I'd bet not.  I've listened to many of the press conferences and while I would acknowledge that there is always someone looking to get upset with someone, that's simply the way it is.  Look at you--you were taking shots at poor old Jared Kushner just for being some guy's  son-in -aw.   I can actually say with a fair degree of confidence that by and large, the vast majority of Americans are not out harrassing children for their heritage over DJT referring to the virus as having started in China 

Para 2.  Some fair points.  It’s why I called that right answer re that scenario fact-specific.  

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Para 3.  Some more fair points.  But one has to keep in mind the orez’s track record of use of the dog whistle. 

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

So what are we calling Lou Gehrig's and legionnaires disease these days?

Asking for a friend

Hoax.  Misleading.  Completely different contexts.  

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a literal word for word deflection straight from the CCP talking points which flooded the media about three weeks ago. 

Useful/useless idiots abound. 

Ok Twitter boy! 

3 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

key-factor-icon-creative-element-260nw-1

You are really disappointing me, Trump is horrible, you should be burying me with answers!!!

Please just give me one

A:  what actions POTUS should have taken

2:   when he should have implemented each action, exact dates please

#:  and what the key factor that would have triggered each action.

@Q-baby! @Warren Zevon @SectionC3

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Fake news. 

Only, it's not. It's word for word from the CCP playbook. 

Things you'd know if you bothered to vet your information. But each post you makes proves you don't take the time to do that. Which is why you continue to be so misinformed and eager to fall back on talking points. 

Try thinking for yourself. It's hard. It's scary. But you can do it if you try. 

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

US citizens. 

But details. 

Yes, those U.S. citizens who were then quarantined once they landed here? You're arguing with intentional liars. When they claim they are not lying they are just tossing another lie on the fire. If the new hotshot attorney isn't JA or Crayola64 then we have just another Al Sharpton wannabee spouting no facts but trying to make the narrative about his stolen terms that mean nothing in this particular situation. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only, it's not. It's word for word from the CCP playbook. 

Things you'd know if you bothered to vet your information. But each post you makes proves you don't take the time to do that. Which is why you continue to be so misinformed and eager to fall back on talking points. 

Try thinking for yourself. It's hard. It's scary. But you can do it if you try. 

Hoax.  I wrote it myself.  

also, I think might have to put you on a commie/pinko list since you’re apparently immersed in Soviet propaganda materials.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I wrote it myself.  

That's because you're not an independent thinker and a useful idiot. You THINK you came up with that yourself, yet it's word for word the pablum that was being tossed around by every CCP cut out in the media and in China just a few weeks ago. 

You're not original. You prove that with your insults from 5 years ago. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, those U.S. citizens who were then quarantined once they landed here? You're arguing with intentional liars. When they claim they are not lying they are just tossing another lie on the fire. If the new hotshot attorney isn't JA or Crayola64 then we have just another Al Sharpton wannabee spouting no facts but trying to make the narrative about his stolen terms that mean nothing in this particular situation. 

40 thousand people were quarantined?