Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What do you mean?  

BTW you didn't answer my question.  How are you going to defend  your family if someone with a weapon breaks into your home? 

I think this would be what he would do:

See the source image

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Ya  I just put BillSTime and Q-Baby! on ignore. Best feature on this site. Just got tired of there crap posting. Now good posters happy to chat with. They are amazing here like you 3rdnlng. Keep up good posts. Learned soo much and good times with everyone.  Know how you feel man.  

Good call princess! 

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No Name is not who you think he was. He was an enemy of this country on nearly every level, and on humanity itself. He never served his country, he exploited it, over and over again. 

But this particular NPC talking point is engrained by this stage, no turning back. And certainly no time for things like facts, history when you’ve been conditioned to not question the narrative. 

What 45 said about him was nice all else considered. 

I’m not going to berate you for having your opinion on an ex POW you don’t happen to respect. I still contend that THE Commander and Chief of the US armed forces saying such a thing is a horribly disrespectful statement to make  especially holding that title. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

I’m not going to berate you for having your opinion on an ex POW you don’t happen to respect. I still contend that THE Commander and Chief of the US armed forces saying such a thing is a horribly disrespectful statement to make  especially holding that title. 

'twere it anyone but John McCain, i might agree. he is/was not who the propagandists portrayed him to be.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

He was a traitor to his country. If the POTUS had done anything other than call him out for the POS he was, then it would have been horribly disrespectful to the men and women who gave their lives for this country to stop people like No Name. 

But I understand you value appearances and decorum over truth and reality. You've made that clear. It's just not my style.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

'twere it anyone but John McCain, i might agree. he is/was not who the propagandists portrayed him to be.

I don’t know.  I have a photo of his flight suit in Hanoi.  I might not agree with all his politics ...  but this nation is better for him. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Stop reminding me I need more ammo and how hard it is to get it here. 

Your stockpile is not what I referred to.  I don’t see the humor here. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I don’t know.  I have a photo of his flight suit in Hanoi.  I might not agree with all his politics ...  but this nation is better for him. 

Read about the Forrestal fire.

Learn about the names he spilled and men he got killed while being held in Hanoi. 

Learn about the McCain Institute and how it took millions from the PRI (learn who the PRI are, and who they truly are backed by) while claiming to be fighting human trafficking.

Learn about his secret trip to Syria, wherein he met with the future founders of ISIS. 

Learn about his efforts to spark a coup in the Ukraine. 

Learn about his efforts to arm AQ fighters in Syria clandestinely. 

Then ask yourself again whether or not the nation was better for having a POS treasonous SOB anywhere near its levers of power. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What do you mean?  

BTW you didn't answer my question.  How are you going to defend  your family if someone with a weapon breaks into your home? 

There are roughly 100 burglary homicides per year in the United States.

There are roughly 328.2 million people in the United States.

The chance of any one person getting killed by a burglar in any given year is roughly .0000304692%, or 1 in 3,282,000. Pretty sure I did that math right and this of course discounts factors like where you live, which in your case probably makes it even less likely.

Now I'm sure you'll say something like "stats aren't important when I'm facing an armed invader", and that's fine. I'll say that your stated reason for owning a gun is not rational. You and your family members are far more likely to die of almost any other reasonable cause. You have a right to own guns in the United States, and that's fine. With all due respect, your reasoning here is absurd.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

There are roughly 100 burglary homicides per year in the United States.

There are roughly 328.2 million people in the United States.

The chance of any one person getting killed by a burglar in any given year is roughly .0000304692%, or 1 in 3,282,000. Pretty sure I did that math right and this of course discounts factors like where you live, which in your case probably makes it even less likely.

Now I'm sure you'll say something like "stats aren't important when I'm facing an armed invader", and that's fine. I'll say that your stated reason for owning a gun is not rational. You and your family members are far more likely to die of almost any other reasonable cause. You have a right to own guns in the United States, and that's fine. With all due respect, your reasoning here is absurd.

Well, thats a great discussion on Burglary/homicide

How about I use my weapon to actually stop the burglary ?

"Your chances of being killed by a thief is small"

Well my chances of being robbed without defense is high.

You don't need a gun, because it is so unlikely that you will be killed.

With all due respect, your reasoning here is absurd.