Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

Just now, Gary Busey said:

No need to be ignorant of facts just to dunk on your political opponents. Thought you were better than that

I am better than that. You are not. You can’t have it both ways, Gary

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

"The science is settled," amirite, sock puppet?

:lol:

Slow in Winslow - what does this even mean?

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I am better than that. You are not. You can’t have it both ways, Gary

You can, though.

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Slow in Winslow - what does this even mean?

You can, though.

No, you can’t. You can’t preach Armageddon and blame Trump for it, claiming he ignored science and did nothing at all, and then when that doesn’t happen give him no credit at all for doing something right

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

No, you can’t. You can’t preach Armageddon and blame Trump for it, claiming he ignored science and did nothing at all, and then when that doesn’t happen give him no credit at all for doing something right

Oh, is it down to zero cases again? 

47 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My word NiWills.  "A bully"?  It's a message board, and when you swing, the other guy likely swings back.  It's not a playground, no one is taking any lunch money, and there is no need for a safe space.  Interact. Don't. Ignore. Don't. But no whining. 

And I just want to point out that while suggesting he's a conspiracy guy, your description of the current administration reads right out of some looney left leaning fringe conspiracy group.  Then again I know you're probably more comfortable speaking in your native French, maybe something gets lost in translation? 

Rhino can stand up for himself. He doesn't need a junior agent to defend him. Speaking French is now an insult?. Typical Trumper. 

I said nothing about a Trump conspiracy just supporters who see conspiracies like McCarthy did.

If you must play the game Ned Beatty...state your thoughts not defend your CIA Buddy. 

At least you show signs of intelligence...not one stupid or idiot comment like you little buddy Rhino..the guy with no sense of humor.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just last week you said using the word "draconian" was just trying to show off. 

You're even more dumb than I gave you credit for -- but every bit as dishonest. 

Like your CIA BUDDY, this was not your conversation...

How many FBI Operatives dies it take to change a light bulb.

Answer..who knows..they never tell the truth..but they have a conspiracy theory

35 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Scientific modeling suggested more than 2 million people would die if no changes were put in place. 

There is a model I’ve seen that all 7.5 billion people on earth are going to die. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Like your CIA BUDDY, this was not your conversation...

How many FBI Operatives dies it take to change a light bulb.

Answer..who knows..they never tell the truth..but they have a conspiracy theory

The above is what happens when you drink directly from the disinformation spigot. It not only makes you dumb, it makes your jokes turrible. 

23 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

It doesn’t look like you are going to reach that number of dead you were hoping for, Q-baby....

I am looking for zero. I was told that there were only 15 cases and it would be down to zero? 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

There is a model I’ve seen that all 7.5 billion people on earth are going to die. 

That was probably Dr.Trumps so he can make himself look good. I hear he created a cure as well.