Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

27 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Now I know you are a CIA plant, you seriously can not take a joke. Way too thin skinned to be human.  ?

More proof you are a CIA plant. Your knowledge is too great. ?

Now I understand how you can willingly push CCP propaganda without realizing it. 

You REAL dumb. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

The media has been chanting in unison over and over non stop for weeks that Trumps said the "virus was a hoax"

These leftist communist lying mongrels need to be stopped for blatantly lying to the American people.

What's True

During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax." During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.

What's False

Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

Communists? That's so ignorant. They are capitalist enterprises that sell advertising to make money. Do you even understand anything that you are talking about? 

Trump wants to blame the media to cover for his failings, that obviously works with low information voters 

58 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Trump is a national treasure.  

download-3.jpg.6ed14b26936564375d5827afdf6c90bc.jpg

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now I understand how you can willingly push CCP propaganda without realizing it. 

You REAL dumb. 

History repeats itself.

In the 50s people were called communists by establishment who saw conspiracy on every corner, 

In the 60s and 70s when we protested against the war we were called communists pinkos  by the establishment, we were shot by your own National guard,

Troops even protested against the establishment ( think Roosevelt capt.) And ran from the draft. Trump had a hangnail.

The fbi  infiltrated the youth, the Democratic convention. Conspiracy was everywhere.

Fast forward...you are the new conspiracy theorist, defending an administration that has lied, allowed their citizens to die, lashing out at anyone who sleaks up.

McCarthy, Nixon had no sense of humor. 

Your language is like your leader. 

Dumb, stupid etc etc. You are a bully with no sense of humor. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

Fast forward...you are the new conspiracy theorist, defending an administration that has lied, allowed their citizens to die, lashing out at anyone who sleaks up.

Irony GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:lol: What's hilarious is that's what @Niagara Bill has been doing on behalf of the CCP for the entire month. He's excused genocide, ethnic cleansing, and the silencing of doctors through murder all in order to dunk on Trump. 

You're a very dumb person. Pushing poison because your brain is broken. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Communists? That's so ignorant. They are capitalist enterprises that sell advertising to make money. Do you even understand anything that you are talking about? 

Trump wants to blame the media to cover for his failings, that obviously works with low information voters 

download-3.jpg.6ed14b26936564375d5827afdf6c90bc.jpg

I know Tibsy, whoddathunkit?  He has you and your crew defending the losers who claimed he was a Russian, the losers who assured you he was going to be impeached for Ukraine, who tried to destroy Kavanaugh...and here we stand...Trump standing up there guiding the country through a difficult time, engaging public/private enterprise in an unprecedented partnership while your sad little losers flutter about in the shadows trying to come up with the next losing argument that you chumps will guzzle down like Monica Lew in the Oval. 

National. 

Treasure. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I know Tibsy, whoddathunkit?  He has you and your crew defending the losers who claimed he was a Russian, the losers who assured you he was going to be impeached for Ukraine, who tried to destroy Kavanaugh...and here we stand...Trump standing up there guiding the country through a difficult time, engaging public/private enterprise in an unprecedented partnership while your sad little losers flutter about in the shadows trying to come up with the next losing argument that you chumps will guzzle down like Monica Lew in the Oval. 

National. 

Treasure. 

This deserves it's own thread

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

National. 

Treasure. 

The irony is that pic of the aging white male, precisely the target of the leftist racial cleansing.

First time I saw that idiot portray something truthful, and hes flaunting it.

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Get some Busey! Feel free to point out the inaccuracies.  Tell me how your party leaders had Trump ousted from office for Russia.  Regale me with stories of Trump being removed from office after the silliness of ukrainamania. 

I gots all day daddio!

3 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

The irony is that pic of the aging white male, precisely the target of the leftist racial cleansing.

First time I saw that idiot portray something truthful, and hes flaunting it.

Happy to reply, but you lost me here. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Narrator: He didn't end up leaving. Instead, he stayed and spread his ignorance to other parts of the board, much to the amusement of anyone with a fully functional frontal lobe.

Other parts of the board?   You mean there’s more?  ?

• Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

But he has a point. Aren’t you tired of rooting for losers?  I mean yeah sure you’ve perfected it as a Bills fan but still. You’d think all those years you’d be tired of it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

History repeats itself.

In the 50s people were called communists by establishment who saw conspiracy on every corner, 

In the 60s and 70s when we protested against the war we were called communists pinkos  by the establishment, we were shot by your own National guard,

Troops even protested against the establishment ( think Roosevelt capt.) And ran from the draft. Trump had a hangnail.

The fbi  infiltrated the youth, the Democratic convention. Conspiracy was everywhere.

Your language is like your leader. 

Dumb, stupid etc etc. You are a bully with no sense of humor. 

My word NiWills.  "A bully"?  It's a message board, and when you swing, the other guy likely swings back.  It's not a playground, no one is taking any lunch money, and there is no need for a safe space.  Interact. Don't. Ignore. Don't. But no whining. 

And I just want to point out that while suggesting he's a conspiracy guy, your description of the current administration reads right out of some looney left leaning fringe conspiracy group.  Then again I know you're probably more comfortable speaking in your native French, maybe something gets lost in translation? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Hey, Nostradumbass, how is that whole “millions and millions of people are going to die” prophecy thing going for you....

Scientific modeling suggested more than 2 million people would die if no changes were put in place. 

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, Trump is so good that he can wait too long to do anything at all and still crush every predictive model out there....

#NationalTreasure

#LegendOfDonaldTrumpContinues

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Scientific modeling suggested more than 2 million people would die if no changes were put in place. 

So Trump did a fantastic job then? Thanks, Gary

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1