Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

A few interesting events

Atkinson gets fired in the dark of night for doing his job.

The captain of an aircraft carrier gets tossed for trying to make people listen about the virus. His crew cheers for him. His bosses toss his butt for breaking a rule

Dr. Fauci is being pushed aside and not being allowed to comment and he is the expert

Last week the Surgeon General who couldn't decide if a mask was good or bad because of politics is now demonstrating how to make a homemade mask. I guess the Wizard of Orange came up with this idea.

Such strange events from this administration

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Just watching the presser now. 

Holy ***** this guy is a douche. Really embarrassing. Only a few minutes in though. 

Wow, he’s telling doctors and nurses and frontline workers to take his magical drug “before the fact” just in case because you have nothing to lose. 

reckless! 

Nice  product placement!

I took it for a week (2-200mg tabs on consecutive days and then another one a week later) while I was working in the hospital.  Many of my co-workers did as well.  I stopped after getting furloughed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

A few interesting events

The captain of an aircraft carrier gets tossed for trying to make people listen about the virus. His crew cheers for him. His bosses toss his butt for breaking a rule

Dr. Fauci is being pushed aside and not being allowed to comment and he is the expert

Last week the Surgeon General who couldn't decide if a mask was good or bad because of politics is now demonstrating how to make a homemade mask. I guess the Wizard of Orange came up with this idea.

THE MEDIA THOUGH

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

I took it for a week (2-200mg tabs on consecutive days and then another one a week later) while I was working in the hospital.  Many of my co-workers did as well.  I stopped after getting furloughed.

I think I can guess, due to the fact that you are really only needed for surgical operations and it would make sense that few are scheduled other than emergencies. Amirite?

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Glad you are safe. This drug could be the answer, I have no clue, but either does Trump. I have a problem with him pushing It like he is, just because “he has common sense.” Let the medical experts do their jobs. Let the medical experts give their opinions, even if they differ from his.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think I can guess, due to the fact that you are really only needed for surgical operations and it would make sense that few are scheduled other than emergencies. Amirite?

Yup.  They closed-down my surgery center and pulled me to the hospital, but since I don't do call, they kept those guys around.  Which is fine with me.

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Glad you are safe. This drug could be the answer, I have no clue, but either does Trump. I have a problem with him pushing It like he is, just because “he has common sense.” Let the medical experts do their jobs. Let the medical experts give their opinions, even if they differ from his.

Thanks.  And most docs think it's worth taking.  Again in the absence of any other treatment, the anecdotal evidence is enough to make it worth taking.  And if one gets side effects, stop taking it, like you would any medication.  But it shouldn't be considered something that makes you bulletproof and you should still use measures to prevent you from getting the virus.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

A few interesting events

Well, since your country doesn't really have to defend itself you may not have very much of an understanding about chain of command thingys. Do you really want us to let you to venture out on your own and learn about those things for yourself?

Atkinson got fired for pulling a bunch of partisanshit to allow for a fake whistleblower report that led to a fake impeachment. He should get more than fired.

Fauci is not being pushed aside.

The mask deal was to keep the general populace away from using up masks that healthcare workers badly needed. The homemade masks will help some in reducing transmission of the virus but are more important in empathizing the importance of separation. If only the Obama/Biden administration had replenished the stock of masks when the CDC made two requests for them to do so. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well, since your country doesn't really have to defend itself you may not have very much of an understanding about chain of command thingys. Do you really want us to let you to venture out on your own and learn about those things for yourself?

Atkinson got fired for pulling a bunch of partisanshit to allow for a fake whistleblower report that led to a fake impeachment. He should get more than fired.

Fauci is not being pushed aside.

The mask deal was to keep the general populace away from using up masks that healthcare workers badly needed. The homemade masks will help some in reducing transmission of the virus but are more important in empathizing the importance of separation. If only the Obama/Biden administration had replenished the stock of masks when the CDC made two requests for them to do so. 

Yep.  Just look at the scum-sucking hoarders of masks.   Speaking of which, when this first started, the N95 masks at my parent hospital, and even regular masks, were stolen, necessiating they be placed under lock and key.  And the depletion of N95 masks from the Obama administration is something that has been conveniently ignored by the press. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If only the Obama/Biden administration had replenished the stock of masks when the CDC made two requests for them to do so. 

If only the most powerful man in the world had more than 3+ years to fix a "broken system" he inherited and is responsible for.  

It's also a shame he didn't get his proposed budget cuts to the CDC enacted.  Surely that would have helped him keep the country well-prepared and replenish any medical stockpiles (that were purposely left empty to sabotage the next administration, I might add).  We'll have to cut the CDC's budget next year if we ever want to get a handle on this "pandemic readiness" thing.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Capco said:

If only the most powerful man in the world had more than 3+ years to fix a "broken system" he inherited and is responsible for.  

It's also a shame he didn't get his proposed budget cuts to the CDC enacted.  Surely that would have helped him keep the country well-prepared and replenish any medical stockpiles (that were purposely left empty to sabotage the next administration, I might add).  We'll have to cut the CDC's budget next year if we ever want to get a handle on this "pandemic readiness" thing.  

So in your mind, St. Obama the Perfect bears no responsibility?

Of course he doesn't. What am I thinking?

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

The CDC effectiveness was not diminished in any way. The previous administrations left him a lot to fix. That along with the Left fighting him every inch of the way I'm surprised that he accomplished what he has in the last 3+ years. Just think what he can do in the next 4+ years with a neutered opposition party? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

So in your mind, St. Obama the Perfect bears no responsibility?

Of course he doesn't. What am I thinking?

:lol:

Imagine a Bills fan blaming Rex Ryan because McDermott was not prepared

lol

That's you

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just think what he can do in the next 4+ years with a neutered opposition party? 

Is your plan to load us up in cattle cars or what?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Imagine a Bills fan blaming Rex Ryan because McDermott was not prepared

lol

That's you

Imagine for a moment Sean McDermott being under the threat of being fired from BEFORE the day he was hired and then being a Bills fan who blames him because  nothing was "prepared." That's you.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Imagine for a moment Sean McDermott being under the threat of being fired from BEFORE the day he was hired and then being a Bills fan who blames him because  nothing was "prepared." That's you.

Every coach is under the threat of being fired - it's the NFL. We're over 3 years into the regime. McDermott is responsible for McDermott. Trump is responsible for Trump.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Every coach is under the threat of being fired - it's the NFL. We're over 3 years into the regime. McDermott is responsible for McDermott. Trump is responsible for Trump.

Yes, but not every PRESIDENT is being actively sabotaged by the political opposition within the unelected, unaccountable bureaucracy.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Going back to the Ten Commandments, it’s been a sign of bad character to be a liar. That doesn’t bother you at all? His ignorance? Childish behavior? 

Many of his tweets, his rambling at the podium, his inarticulate presentations on some matters bother me.  His policy positions on some of the big items (trade, taxes, getting out of wars, solving illegal immigration) are pluses.  His lack of fiscal responsibility (although he doesn't have cooperation from either party) bothers me a lot. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1